Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

If she asked...I'd think about it, but leaning toward probably not.
 
She has hinted that she thinks I am gay..If she only knew and so the answer is yes faster then she would believe.

I think your problem may be if you are dating and she thinks you are gay she may try to justify her thoughts and not realize you may just be curious.
 
Yes

Definitely. Would love to do it with her and have her aim his cock at my face when he is ready to cum... Mmmmm.
 
Definitely. Would love to do it with her and have her aim his cock at my face when he is ready to cum... Mmmmm.

Oh yeah. Right there beside me encouraging me, telling me what to do, telling me how hot i look. Yeah the cock on the other end would get a treat :)
 
yes

If I was still married but it would be yes with my gf too. I know she wouldn't be into that though. I'd love to be in a mmf and have the woman work me and the other guy into sucking. Especially if I was on the bottom of a 69 with her while she was getting fucked. That would be the ultimate I think.
 
My wife would never in a million years find two guys touching attractive but if she asked... oh yeah. :rolleyes:
 
I love sucking cock, my wife and I share one someone's, we also enjoy having a guy fuck me while I fuck her, then she takes us both in her cunt
 
I love sucking cock, my wife and I share one someone's, we also enjoy having a guy fuck me while I fuck her, then she takes us both in her cunt

That's a damn fine wifey ya got there bro...got me hard just thinking of doing the two of you!
 
In a heartbeat. Suck it, fuck it, and then suck it some more. Snowball with her.... Mmmm.
 
Oh god I'm so turned on reading this thread!

Yes I would love to suck a man at her request , it's such a hot fantasy of mine .
 
Back
Top