discreet public sex

GiaCat

Gia Cat
I came across this, a woman and her Asian boy.

When I was in college, I had an Asian boyfriend who worked in a retail store. I went in to visit him and did something that made him crazy. All while people are shopping, I reached into my pants and wet my fingers. I then unexpectedly wiped it on his face. The look of shock, and then near immediate erection made for a fun moment.:devil:

Not as discreet was when I was seeing one of the secretaries at work and went into the main office to get some stationery. She offered to show me where it was. As soon as we were in the store room she started kissing me passionately and rubbing my crotch. I got very hard very quickly and then someone else entered. We had time to separate and she handed me the items I needed but then it was a parade out of the building with her smiling as I went - quick detour to the loo!

I came across this, a woman and her Asian boy.

When I was in college, I had an Asian boyfriend who worked in a retail store. I went in to visit him and did something that made him crazy. All while people are shopping, I reached into my pants and wet my fingers. I then unexpectedly wiped it on his face. The look of shock, and then near immediate erection made for a fun moment.:devil:

Lovely girl in the video.

Back