Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I miss wearing a hijab, and Muslim men... I love their beards. Miss the self discipline.

It's always interesting to know just how many low-lifes inhabit this forum. I post that my new chapter's release made me smile and instantly, I'm hit with 1bombs to drop me from 4.84 to 4.59. If you wanted to make me lose my smile, you did. Thanks, fuck you.:mad:

don't let it get to you, lance. 4.59 is still in the H zone. i don't let that bother me any more. some of my favourite work has been on Loving Wives and has scored low ... mainly 'cause i wrote the pieces to deliberately get 'em frothing - and not in a good way. ;) just take the constructive feedback, man.

It's always interesting to know just how many low-lifes inhabit this forum. I post that my new chapter's release made me smile and instantly, I'm hit with 1bombs to drop me from 4.84 to 4.59. If you wanted to make me lose my smile, you did. Thanks, fuck you.:mad:

*Hugs* :rose:

i recently saw, to my amazement, a woman in the full burqa parasailing off a beach in malaysia. i'll admit, i did chuckle a little.

Some Muslim women now a day do not practice as they should, but hey I no longer practice... but when I did I took it serious. Not trying to push anything on anyone, but its not what the media portrays. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back