shit happens

XXplorher

Literotica Guru
10 years from now I’ll be in a ditch.

Or maybe if it goes right, I’ll get an actual hole built and thrown in there.

Or perhaps I’ll get my wish and they’ll cremate me and thrash my ashes amongst the rest of the energy. Make me one again with the elements I’m desperate to control.

Or maybe I’ll survive… and my face will be all squished up like a tan-faced goblin – full of uncompromising bitterness and immediate refusal to anything you claim to know. Maybe I’ll carry a cart around… and talk to myself incessantly.

Or maybe I’ll actually live and let myself listen to what some of them have to say. Maybe I’ll still consider. Maybe I’ll still learn. Or maybe I’ll just grimace…

Maybe I’ll pull my face out of the granite one day and discover I actually made it through the wall….

Maybe I’ll have a moment. Somehow, someway – that is unobstructed. And I’ll find another clarity I never expected. One that has nothing to do with what’s ‘wrong’ with it all. But rather… something right I managed to ignore. Maybe I’ll find the right way to connect…

Maybe some asshole wont park his SUV in the middle of everyone else’s lives…

Just maybe we’ll all start THINKING again.

Initially filed that away in 2005.

I drug it up just now (found it) cuz I might actually be on the verge of getting it right (which is real interesting, since the only answer I found between here and then was – ‘You’ll never know nothing. You canNOT collect enough information to ever ‘protect’ yourself. You cannot fully anticipate. There’s NOTHING you can do – to know. You can’t. You never will’.

And so then I let go and fell apart officially (see poem). I thought I’d quit on it all. Gave up.

But I hadn’t.

I just stopped. Getting. In my own. Fucking. Way.

See ya at the movies, folks…

Stay true to You.

Pilot, you are obviously low on sugar. Go and have pancakes somewhere. Do not put splenda in your coffee, put a nice big lump of demerera in.

XXplorher, I have been in some miserable dark spots in my time. One day I figured, the purpose to life is to be happy. I didn't get there for quite a while and some days now I still think: Whose stupid idea of happiness is this! but I have a destination.

You only live twice, once in your dreams. You have dreams, which is more than some people can manage.

Take :heart:.

SR71
You have two more years to get it wrong.

I do. And I DID say, “I’m on the verge”. Nothing officially happened just yet. That might be an attempt by me to punch myself in the face. But it still felt like something beneficial I should share while I was digging through all my PC recorded ‘wrongdoings’. It looked like something I ought ESPECIALLY share.

So I did.

Not tryin’ to be a preacher though, mate. Just offering belief.

Naoko:
I don’t especially think that’s the ‘purpose’. Not, individually at least.

And not to double negative your generosity but… I don’t think you “Take” love. That’s not how it works. (While I recognize you weren’t doing anything other than being kind. Some of us are… fuckheads.)

What a bummer you got yourself into! Shoulda stuck w/SR71, eh? ; )

SR71
You have two more years to get it wrong.

I do. And I DID say, “I’m on the verge”. Nothing officially happened just yet. That might be an attempt by me to punch myself in the face. But it still felt like something beneficial I should share while I was digging through all my PC recorded ‘wrongdoings’. It looked like something I ought ESPECIALLY share.

So I did.

Not tryin’ to be a preacher though, mate. Just offering belief.

Naoko:
I don’t especially think that’s the ‘purpose’. Not, individually at least.

And not to double negative your generosity but… I don’t think you “Take” love. That’s not how it works. (While I recognize you weren’t doing anything other than being kind. Some of us are… fuckheads.)

What a bummer you got yourself into! Shoulda stuck w/SR71, eh? ; )

LOL, I always make Pilot pancakes, I'm just waiting for a spam thread and I will make spam fritters and pancakes.

Everyone has their own answer, just wanted to say, it is possible to find one.

Take what you can get, honey, if it makes you feel better. I still have some gorgeous shoes from one time I nearly went off the rails. The problem is long gone but the shoes are still gorgeous.

:heart:

LOL, I always make Pilot pancakes, I'm just waiting for a spam thread and I will make spam fritters and pancakes.

Everyone has their own answer, just wanted to say, it is possible to find one.

Take what you can get, honey, if it makes you feel better. I still have some gorgeous shoes from one time I nearly went off the rails. The problem is long gone but the shoes are still gorgeous.

:heart:

Fuckin' A, carry them shoes, baby. Walkin' tall.

Thatta girl... siamese kitty.

Fuckin' A, carry them shoes, baby. Walkin' tall.

Thatta girl... siamese kitty.

I will! And I'll shake my ass while doing so. Or arse, in my accent. ;)

Duchess. The original MILF. LOL. I used to be a sex kitten, but I grew up. :devil:

You're right, no one will ever have the answer to lifes issues but you can answer for yourself and thats all you need to do.

Just be the rock that all that bullshit crashes against and rolls away from.

You can only control your world so don't get caught in anothers

You're right, no one will ever have the answer to lifes issues but you can answer for yourself and thats all you need to do.

Just be the rock that all that bullshit crashes against and rolls away from.

You can only control your world so don't get caught in anothers

Okay, I give up, what exactly cant you figure out about life?

Most of the problems we have sorting shit out is when shitbirds piss on our feet and convince us its rain.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Allen Saunders. ;)

Okay, I give up, what exactly cant you figure out about life?

Most of the problems we have sorting shit out is when shitbirds piss on our feet and convince us its rain.

I'm with him. Cut the melodrama shit. Life isn't supposed to be nice, or easy, or fun. It's supposed to be a great big pain in the ass that challenges us all the damn time, and people who call attention to how tough it is haven't figured out how to accept certain basic principles, such as that life makes you assess who and what you are and it's up to you to make it work.

Nice, easy, fun . . . if it was like that, we'd all be in Hell. Make the effort to make life worth living. That's all I have to say, and I've seen a hell of a lot of shit to be able to speak from experience.

Okay, that's my rant for the day. :p

I'm with him. Cut the melodrama shit. Life isn't supposed to be nice, or easy, or fun. It's supposed to be a great big pain in the ass that challenges us all the damn time, and people who call attention to how tough it is haven't figured out how to accept certain basic principles, such as that life makes you assess who and what you are and it's up to you to make it work.

Nice, easy, fun . . . if it was like that, we'd all be in Hell. Make the effort to make life worth living. That's all I have to say, and I've seen a hell of a lot of shit to be able to speak from experience.

Okay, that's my rant for the day. :p

I recall my grandfather. During World War 2 he was burned from a ship fire. The government gave him a modest payoff he used to buy some land, 5 acres. Land was cheap in 1944. But a few 100 bux was what he got.

Then he lost both his legs to diabetes. The government fitted him with 2 wood legs, and he walked the 3 miles to work, and 3 miles back, 6 days a week. He then got cancer and had to give up working. No money, honey. So he sold the land. And died. He was 44 years old. I was 7, my mom was 24.

The man never whined or fussed or felt sorry for himself. One of my strongest memories is of the afternoon when a Cadillac ambulance came up the drive and parked in front of the house. Two men took a gurney inside and brought my grandfather out, all the women crying. Never saw him again.

I will! And I'll shake my ass while doing so. Or arse, in my accent. ;)

Duchess. The original MILF. LOL. I used to be a sex kitten, but I grew up. :devil:

Interesting thing about what makes a 'shaking ass' compelling..

It's how she wears it.

As long as she believes she's got the goods, and does not overplay it? She's eternally gold.

Wear that duchess of an arse well, woman... the boys are depending on you ; )

As for the other comments…

Perhaps I’m wanting to not grow into a bitter carcass of a human, who generally sees all humanity like a rusted truck left out on the lawn. That’s not the goal as I see it.

I don’t consider silence – bravery. (Though I can appreciate why you might.)

I recall my grandfather. During World War 2 he was burned from a ship fire. The government gave him a modest payoff he used to buy some land, 5 acres. Land was cheap in 1944. But a few 100 bux was what he got.

Then he lost both his legs to diabetes. The government fitted him with 2 wood legs, and he walked the 3 miles to work, and 3 miles back, 6 days a week. He then got cancer and had to give up working. No money, honey. So he sold the land. And died. He was 44 years old. I was 7, my mom was 24.

The man never whined or fussed or felt sorry for himself. One of my strongest memories is of the afternoon when a Cadillac ambulance came up the drive and parked in front of the house. Two men took a gurney inside and brought my grandfather out, all the women crying. Never saw him again.

Shitty stories like this only show me that my generation is right to look out for themselves...your grandfather was used and screwed and you admire that?:eek:

Back