Black man-married woman with her son

ceelaa

Experienced
I have often thought of writing a story which features a young African-American student having an affair with a white married woman whose son happens to be his best friend. He gets invited and has sex with his best friend's mother at the invitation of her husband and soon the son also joins in playing a cuckhold role along with his father. The African-American student is helped in sex with his best friend's mother by both the father and son who suck at the junction of the union between the mother and the African-American student and both join to suck at the sex organs of the married white married woman as well as her African-American student lover. This would make a great story and would appreciate if anyone has read a similar story anywhere and if yes, could you list out the authors who even come near this story. Once I hear from all of you, I intend to write this story for Literotica. CeeLaa

I have often thought of writing a story which features a young African-American student having an affair with a white married woman whose son happens to be his best friend. He gets invited and has sex with his best friend's mother at the invitation of her husband and soon the son also joins in playing a cuckhold role along with his father. The African-American student is helped in sex with his best friend's mother by both the father and son who suck at the junction of the union between the mother and the African-American student and both join to suck at the sex organs of the married white married woman as well as her African-American student lover. This would make a great story and would appreciate if anyone has read a similar story anywhere and if yes, could you list out the authors who even come near this story. Once I hear from all of you, I intend to write this story for Literotica. CeeLaa

Look up the stories written by two writers called called ''cuckoldbob'' or ''purplespankmonkey'' respectively.

a young African-American student having an affair with a white married woman whose son happens to be his best friend. He gets invited and has sex with his best friend's mother at the invitation of her husband and soon the son also joins in playing a cuckhold role along with his father.

Once I hear from all of you, I intend to write this story for Literotica. CeeLaa

Cuckold father helping son's friend: check Passions Unleashed by The Devils Advocate on literotica.

I would like to read a story as far your idea goes.
What if son didn't know his mom's relation with his friend...... though he saw his father always
give importance to his friend......one day he suspects something wrong, sneaks at his mom , dad & his friend. What he saw that his mom on her knees deepthroating his friend's big cock
& his father shooting the video....... well you have to expand it then.

more seductive

for me is better put ur own creative
Ok, start about the high school black boy stay new hometown and a lot sexy and lonely housewives neighbors he got great dick and achieve success blackmail his friend white mom(cheating) then come to incest part.

If i want to expand the story, the boy become the master and her friend mom become slave or slut. then she must obey him. tell her wear seductive tight mini dress dating and no pant. then u can add any stuff. try make her work stripper

if i want to expand more u can add more blackmail to other different housewives create different character u desire.

and put some creepy idea. WHAT IS THE BLACK BOY MISSION? plating seed or having sex fun this ur choice

you

You might get more help if you but a little more into your bio, age range, gender. You don't have to put your full name, date of birth, SS number, home town, your address ! Just the basics, ma'am, just the basics.

Look up the stories written by two writers called called ''cuckoldbob'' or ''purplespankmonkey'' respectively.

I would appreciate if you could guide me where I could find stories by both cuckholdbob and purplespankmonkey as my Google search did not yield anything.

Back