Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
* sitting at a table alone during lunch, Dramatic is off somewhere doing something. She's not surprised, given his activity last night. She took is covered in small cuts and bruises, though most of its hidden by her clothes. Four empty and one full coffee mugs sit in front of her. Whips no stranger to the army way but she's wishing it could be any day but this one. She hit all her targets in gunmanship, creamed Dave when he tried to take her on in Close Combat and neatly blew the heads off the dummies they used for small guns practice. She smirks, wondering if they were intended to come off. *
 
I'm pretty beat up from today's activities; Whip is one tough chick.

I think we're going to need to start the party early tonight; or at the very least, I will need to start drinking early. I'm pretty sore.


*Turns up the music. Sammy Hagar's Can't Get Loose is blaring and I get up to find a bottle of Cabo Wabo Tequila and some fresh limes.*
 
This is going to be the greatest Nightly Naked Dance Party ever...except for the soreness in my neck and back and legs and knees and wrists...

Geez, Whip, take it easy on me next time. I'm an old man.
 
*walks in from extended small squad tactics which he wound up helping teach*
I need a drink. Where's the rum...*starts searching liquor cabinent*
 
*Goes looking for someone to make me a Long Island Tea. Grumbling to myself that I really need to learn to make em myself*
 
*runs through waving*

Just running through to say Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy CG :kiss:

that is all please return to saving the world from the already dead


A lady screamin' wakes me up, so I look at the time and notice it's once again nightfall and the naked people are well. . . back to being naked. I'm confused, because I didn't think I slept the whole day away, but I guess I did.

Somewhat embarrassed, I stand up head to the restroom and take care of a few personal needs, before washing my hands and making my way back to the bar to start mixing up some sort of weird concoction that I'll probably never ever remember again, which means I'll love the taste. :rolleyes:
 
*Pours Smirnoff Vodka, Boodles Gin, Bacardi Rum, Herradura Tequila, and Cointreau together over ice. Hits it with a splash of sweet and sour and a dribble of coke. Garnishes with a cherry and a slice of orange. Hands it to P-Dub.*

"There ya go, Little Lady."

*In a mixing cup, pours Green Creme de Menthe and White Creme de Cocoa over ice. After adding Half and Half, puts a pint glass over the mixing cup and shakes it artfully over his shoulder. Places an elegant martini glass on the bartop, holds the two joined glasses sideways over the glass, and "cracks" the seal. A lovely green liquid pours out and fills the glass.*

"And a Grasshopper for the lovely red haired lady."

"Guess what I did before the Zombie Apocalypse."
 
Sweet!!! Thanks.

*Takes the cherry out of my drink, eats the cherry, tosses the stem in my mouth. A few seconds later removes a neatly tied cherry stem from my mouth.*

*Then takes as long drink from the glass.*
 
*Joining Red at the bar, watching her mix herself a drink.*

"Looks tasty. What do you call it?"


"Hmm..." I say as I look pour some sweet tea into a glass with a couple of ice cubes, along with a splash of vodka, and a splash of whiskey. "I don't know. Here have some and we can think of a name together."

I pour the lovely lass a drink and pass it to her. "Have we been formally introduced? I'm Red."

I grin and take a swallow of the brew. "Oh, this is very good."
 
"Hmm..." I say as I look pour some sweet tea into a glass with a couple of ice cubes, along with a splash of vodka, and a splash of whiskey. "I don't know. Here have some and we can think of a name together."

I pour the lovely lass a drink and pass it to her. "Have we been formally introduced? I'm Red."

I grin and take a swallow of the brew. "Oh, this is very good."

*Takes the glass from Red, and boldly takes a large drink.*

"Wow! This is good!! Hi Red. I am PW. Nice to meet you."

*Takes another drink*
 
*Takes the glass from Red, and boldly takes a large drink.*

"Wow! This is good!! Hi Red. I am PW. Nice to meet you."

*Takes another drink*

I am amazed by the drink, but for me it packs a punch.

"Nice to meet you too, PW. It is good! I like it! ST. VIEW = Sweet Tea Vodka Ice Evans Whiskey. If we drink enough of it, I'm sure we'll feel saintly and reach a heavenly release," I say with a wink and a grin.
 
I am amazed by the drink, but for me it packs a punch.

"Nice to meet you too, PW. It is good! I like it! ST. VIEW = Sweet Tea Vodka Ice Evans Whiskey. If we drink enough of it, I'm sure we'll feel saintly and reach a heavenly release," I say with a wink and a grin.

*Grins back at Red.*

"I'll drink to that!"
 
*Grins back at Red.*

"I'll drink to that!"


I wink and start making another.

"Let me apologize now in case my words become inaudible (unreadable), because I'm really going to drink another (and I really am, it's damn tasty - someone else is picking up the nephew tonight)."

"Also, if I'm inappropriate, let me know. I get touchy feelie when I'm drinking."
 
*Dances alone on the dance floor to Start Me Up by the Rolling Stones while chugging Four Roses Bourbon.*



Anyone else want a drink?
 
I wink and start making another.

"Let me apologize now in case my words become inaudible (unreadable), because I'm really going to drink another (and I really am, it's damn tasty - someone else is picking up the nephew tonight)."

"Also, if I'm inappropriate, let me know. I get touchy feelie when I'm drinking."

No worries. Alcohol has an interesting effect on me as well.

*Moves to the dance floor and begins dancing with drink in hand.*
 
This is going to be the greatest Nightly Naked Dance Party ever...except for the soreness in my neck and back and legs and knees and wrists...

Geez, Whip, take it easy on me next time. I'm an old man.
Sorry old man. I'll see if I cant get you a kitten to fight next time.
*hands Dramatic a bottle of rum*
Here.
 
*Refills my drink with Red's ST VIEW, stumbles slightly, but does not spill the drink*

"This is some good stuff, Red!!"

*Begins singing while dancing and continuing to drink.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top