Illinois friends!

You must be, somewhat, because I'm not sure where that is, and I'm more familiar with northern Illinois.

GoldStarBiker, I'm in Morris all the time!

I'm in between Peoria county and Champaign county, but north of Sangamon county. Pretty much smack dab in the middle of Illinois.

I'm in between Peoria county and Champaign county, but north of Sangamon county. Pretty much smack dab in the middle of Illinois.
Gotcha! I'm way up at the very northern part of LaSalle, so the more central part of the state is a big fuzz to me!

I am glad to see this thread active. Born and raised in Adams County in the Forgotonia section of the state. How many of you are old enough to know where Forgotonia is? Anyway, I left years ago and from time to time I regret it. Plastic California just isn't the same.

I am glad to see this thread active. Born and raised in Adams County in the Forgotonia section of the state. How many of you are old enough to know where Forgotonia is? Anyway, I left years ago and from time to time I regret it. Plastic California just isn't the same.

My sister moved to Cali thanks to the military. She said the same thing, it just isn't the same, and she misses home.

Adams County isn't too far from Sangamon county. I grew up even further south, in Effingham County. Moved later for school, then again for jobs.

My sister moved to Cali thanks to the military. She said the same thing, it just isn't the same, and she misses home.

Adams County isn't too far from Sangamon county. I grew up even further south, in Effingham County. Moved later for school, then again for jobs.

I love the name "Effingham". It sounds like someone is pissed off at lunch.
F'nham!

Effingham County is next door to Marion County. Folks from there probably can complete this: "I kain't today, but I _____________."

Effingham County is next door to Marion County. Folks from there probably can complete this: "I kain't today, but I _____________."

LOL! I can't finish that. I moved out of Effy county while still in high school, and I am so thankful I did. Every time I go back, I'm reminded how fortunate I am that I do not live there anymore.

me h its not that cold outside, i tend to go out in shorts and a tshirt.

Not that cold?? It's 13 out with a wind chill of -5! That's cold.

I'm so cold that I got up this morning, got my coffee, and came back to bed to sit under my nice heavy comforter. I'm STILL freezing.

meh not to bad i think its bc i am always going outside at work when it is low temp, lol I got my coffee too and then stood on my deck looking out into a park.

meh not to bad i think its bc i am always going outside at work when it is low temp, lol I got my coffee too and then stood on my deck looking out into a park.

LOL, I'm always cold though. I have those thermal curtains on every window, and my heat is at 72. I wear long pants and socks, a tank top and cardigan around the house, and I'm still cold most of the time.

I have a friend like you though, I do not think he owns a single pair of pants, he's always in shorts.

LOL, I'm always cold though. I have those thermal curtains on every window, and my heat is at 72. I wear long pants and socks, a tank top and cardigan around the house, and I'm still cold most of the time.

I have a friend like you though, I do not think he owns a single pair of pants, he's always in shorts.
'
meh clothing is irrellevant, lol i love having high body heat. lol i only require a pair of boxers and my slippers and i am set, granted have to put on more clothing when people are home. lol

Meh just come on over and cuddle up with me, i dont mind sharing some body heat with a attractive woman. :3:devil:;)

LOL! I can't finish that. I moved out of Effy county while still in high school, and I am so thankful I did. Every time I go back, I'm reminded how fortunate I am that I do not live there anymore.

Last edited:
Back