Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
From stalker to lover

Looking for a female writer. Idea is that a guy has become a stalker of a lonely woman. She could be single or married. He becomes infatuated with her and she finds it to be a sexy distraction from her mundane life. After a while they will make contact and become physical.

Please pm me if interested.
 
Story Idea One
It's loosely based on a Roma legend that I've read. It was on old cover-less book borrowed from a friend and the tale ends horribly and I felt so strongly about it. I wanted her to live, to keep the hope of her people alive instead of dying and her people falling into a state of hopelessness and meeting the same fate.
A story of Nadia Esméralda Repina, an 18 year old, reincarnated girl about to walk into a destiny that was foretold centuries before her birth and of the cursed Guardian turned Dola trying to right his wrong after all these years. You see he left the hope of his people die and the Elders cured him to walk the Earth until it's made right.
I'm looking for someone to play Nadia's Dola. Obvious there is some fantasy to this story because the Dola is hundreds of years old and can have whatever powers you think he should have.
And for added insperation here is a song by Maria Tănase; Lume, lume.



Story Idea Two
Leopoldine "Kitti" Bellême, born to a noble family with no money. Her Father at a young age gambled his inheritance and married her Mother for her family's wealth, making up for the fact that she was born to a lower class. And until the death of her Grand Father, her Father stopped gambling and kept the coffers filled with his wife's family money. But once his Father died and became Marquess he fell back into his old ways and too soon all their money was spent and he died happily drunk in a tavern.
Her Mother terrified that she was going to lose her rank and return to the life that she married out of has put a bid on her daughter's hand in marriage. It doesn't matter to her that Kitti has dreamed of finding true love. What's more important to her Mother is the survival of their family name and the position that comes with it.
Rumor has it that the old fat gassy Duke of Ludon had placed his bid for Leopoldine's hand in marriage. Kitti prays that it's not true and dreams of a savior.
I haven't yet decided what I am looking for in a co-writer in this story. I see it playing out a few different ways. Kitti going to someone kind and loving or someone just wanting a trophy wife and is hard and cruel. Maybe it's the King's own son who bid for her hand in marriage or just another noble looking to expand his lands and army. It's up to you.



Story Idea Three
Accused of treason the King's own spy was cast from the kingdom where normally the punishment was death. Homeless with two young children Ralph leaves in hopes of reaching the coast where he can book passage to a land far from here. But luck was not with the banished and he was found by a company of soldiers belonging to the neighboring Empire. A scout within the company recognized Ralph for who he was and the man and his twin children was taken captive and escorted to their Emperor.
In exchange for their lives the Emperor offered Ralph a spot on his council and the promise that his son, Thane, would one day fight for him.
It was a strategic move on the Emperor's part and a risky one at that but he was willing to take the chance. The man had children who he loved dearly and if it backfired he would use Ralph's weakness against him. And years later it gifted the Emperor with a famous soldier and an unbeatable left hand.
Ralph remarried and had three more children with his new wife. Leaving Swan in the company of her step-mother who wishes Swan would act like the lady she was born as and not like the irresponsible role model that she sees her as.
In her younger years Swan and her brother Thane would play by the river watching the soldiers training and copy their movements with their stick swords. They were kids who dreamed of being soldiers worthy of bards singing of their victories. The problem was women didn't become soldiers and as they got older Thane was able to follow his dream and Swan couldn't.
Her father seeing the way it took her smile and happiness away secretly trained her in all that he knew. Forgery and lying, thieving and slight of hand, herbalism and poisons, speed and agility, language, knowledge and strategy. But she was most excited about was weaponry and hand to hand combat. So by the time that Thane became a soldier Swan was a weapon herself but of a different nature.
It was a complete surprise to the family when Thane was honored with a red cape and hand picked by the Emperor's own son to be part of his company of private soldiers and guards. No one that young had even been chosen and Thane was on his way home to celebrate when everything turned for the worst.
The party that traveled with Thane was attacked killing everyone but Thane who managed to make it home before dying.
With the loss of Ralph's son and a debt stilled owed to the Emperor there is nothing that he can do but offer his life in exchange. But before he is able to Swan disappears leaving nothing but a coded message for her father and a braided length of her hair.
Swan had taken it upon herself to keep her Father safe from the Emperor's wrath, placing herself in Thane's place. Donning his armor, weapons and the red cape she rides back to the Empire all the while praying that there is none in Thane's new company who know him well enough to notice that she is not him.
 
i am looking for a bull and a female to play the role of a cuckoldress !

setting i have in mind is college , if you are interested pm me
 
The wife of the enemy

POSITION FILLED. THANKS!

I'm looking for a female to play Isabella Greville in this 16th century England plot below. The main idea of the plot is that Robert falls in love with the daughter-in-law of the man who assassinated his father. Isabella is beautiful, capable, and has dark sexual desires that her husband Fulke is rarely around to indulge. She is caught between the responsibility of administering and defending an old castle domain and her own S&M tendencies. PM me if interested in playing Isabella!

---

Robert Dudley was the son of the late Ambrose Dudley, the Earl of Warwick and Lord Lieutenant of Warwickshire until he was assassinated in 1590 by the Greville family who took over Warwick Castle a few years after his death. The assassination was carried out with great skill and stealth, as everyone thought the Earl died of natural causes. Ambrose knew for some time that Henry Greville was conspiring against him and threatened him openly in a few occasions that he will wipe out his name from the accounts of history. He even tried a few times to convince Queen Elizabeth I that Ambrose was involved in the Queen Mary of Scots plot to assassinate her. Elizabeth did not believe Henry and maintained Ambrose in his position of Lord Lieutenant, to Henry's exasperation.

Knowing how dangerous the Greville family was, Ambrose secretly sent his 6 year old son Robert to Japan, as far away from the Greville spies as possible. He was entrusted to his most loyal servant Andrew Boyce, who promised to keep Robert far from the Grevilles. There was no better place for a Protestant noble offspring to hide than a strange land far, far away, that only had commercial dealings with Catholic Europe. By the time he was 7, Robert and his attendant Andrew arrived in Japan with a merchant ship from Spain, Andrew's talent for languages and diplomacy ensuring they were able to hide their origins well. They posed as Catholic refugees from Protestant England, running from persecution.

When they arrived in Japan, a powerful local lord took Robert under his wing, as a play companion to his own son Ishida. They were both sent to study with Japan's best sword master, and returned to serve him a few years before his death. As Ishida inherited his father's estate and title, Robert decided to return to England, much to Ishida's delight, as Robert turned out a much better swordsman than him; penis envy was another factor. He was now 28 years old. He was sent back to England accompanied by four of Ishida's samurai that Robert trained himself.

On his return to England he learned that Henry Greville had died in battle and his son Sir Fulke Greville was given the Warwick estate by King James I of England. Fulke was married to Isabella, a beautiful and complex woman who was often left to defend the castle by herself while Fulke was away commanding privateer ships and hunting Spanish ships. The castle was in a great state of disrepair, making it an easy target for thieves and bandits. Robert learned that Isabella had only two guards to defend her and the castle, and both were getting quite old and unable to cope with the constant attacks.

Robert arrived at the castle in the evening, just as the two guards were surrounded by a band of thieves armed to the teeth, threatening to kill them both. Robert signalled his four samurai who launched forward with swords drawn, scattering the ten thugs. The four took them out one by one, and Robert finished the last one who tried to get away. He then approached the two guards who fell on their knees of exhaustion and bleeding wounds.

"Please, sir, the mistress was seized in the castle!" one of the guards pointed to the entrance.

Robert kicked the horse with his spurs and sprang forward, hearing a woman's screams coming from the tower. He flew off his horse and followed the voice up the stairs. He reached the door and kicked it in, storming inside to find her held by two men while another almost stripped her of all her clothes. As Robert stormed in, the third man picked up his sword and charged Robert. He deflected his charge, and the thug slammed his body against the wall.

"Let her go!" Robert roared at the two thugs holding her as her torn dress revealed one of her beautiful round breasts. "Are you deaf???" he roared again and charged the two men, who let go of Isabella and reached for their own swords. "Drop your swords if you don't want to lose your heads right now!" he said to them as they positioned themselves to attack.

The third man got on his feet and charged Robert from behind. Robert took one small step to his right and turned his body to the left, deflecting his sword and cutting the man's head clean off in one smooth stroke. The other two froze as they saw their companion's head roll on the floor.

"DROP YOUR SWORDS!" he roared again, this time being met with instant obedience, just as two of his samurai entered the room, with blood dripping from their swords. "Tie them up!" Robert commanded as he turned to Isabella. "Milady, are you alright?"
 
Last edited:
Looking for someone to do a story with me. Could be male or female writer. With either I would like to explore male bisexuality and the leading of a young, somewhat naive young man into that arena.

Nothing would be truly out of bounds other than the usual (kids, animals, etc). Anyone interested please let me know.
 
Sign me up!

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a male to conduction an IM (Yahoo or Msn) roleplay. I prefer roleplaying in first person. I don't write, and don't expect you to write lengths. I just like to go with the flow. (But I don't like one word/sentence replies)

About me.

I'm a married 44 year old woman from the UK. I like the theme of the roleplay to be based on cheating. Some of the roleplays I enjoy are:

Door to door salesmen/housewife

Husband's friend/relative

In laws

New neighours

I prefer to play my age - However, I am open to different roles and like to try new things.

This sounds like Something I have been wanting to try but have not had good luck in finding a partner. I hope we can try the Husband's friend roleplay. That one sound particularly wrong. :)
WendyC if you are still looking or a partner just message me ;)
 
would love to do a buffy the vampire slayer roleplay focusing on the relationship between angel and buffy. pm if interested
 
If you want a run down of how I rp and my kinks, please refer to my "SRP" link in the Signature, please do so before you respond to me in PM for one of these ideas.

I am open to many ideas as long as they don't violate my Hard limits, but I do have many ideas of my own, story ideas and settings that can range from the fantastic to the unconventional. Notice I don't specify gender roles, this is out of keeping these ideas open, as I am not one to tell you how to play your character. More will be added as time goes along.

Fantasy:
"Summoner/Demonic being" : A summoner, through a want of power, or desperately in need of a favor, calls on a power demonic being. Even though summoner is prepared and have strong enough magic to bind the beast, it's a struggle for control, as though the is unable to harm the summoner, the beast is prideful and not one to be under control.

"Pirate/Merfolk" : During a last stand from assaults of army vessels or a rival pirate fleet, A mighty pirate captain falls, flagship destroyed and crew killed. But through the combing of the wreckage, the attackers fail to find the body of the Captain. Later the Captain reawakens upon a desert island, looking down upon them a merfolk, for some reason, had saved the captain from a drowning death.

Monster Hunter/humanoid beast: A remote village pools all it's resources together to hire a legendary monster hunter, paranoid of a creature within the woods. Wild stories of lost livestock and children come from the desperate villagers to attempt to convince the hero to take the job. The hunter agrees, and through skills and experience, or maybe bad luck and underestimating, The Hunter encounters the "Terrible" Monster. The being, showing a sentient level of intellect, shows its far from a threat, only wishing to be left alone.

Horror:

Ghost / Owner of haunted location: These stories always start like this, someone buys a building, be it a home, a place of business or maybe a piece of land less then half, maybe a third of it's value thinking of it as a steal. But a wandering lost soul treads this ground..a figure of some lost tragedy, bound to the piece of land..it's a virtual guarantee the two owners will meet.

Vampire/stalked being: A vampire is both a terrible and awe-inspiring being, they could embrace the monster they were said to be, or retain their lost humanity to blend within society..but even if the apex predator is in a word inhuman, does not mean it was formerly a social animal. The creature of shadow had taken a interest in one of the living they would normally call their prey to have them keep the vampire company..be it out of genuine affection, or the need of of a pet.

Survivor/Survivor: Many say when the world ends, it's not by nuclear war or global warming..but a illness or chemical that cause the dead to rise as zombies. Be they rotting, shambling walkers or vicious, bloodthirsty rabid animals. Two survivors, by chance meet each other..both blessed (or cursed) by a anomaly within their DNA..they are immune to the virus..so out of necessity, the pair teams together and pools their resources to help survive as they travel across the united states to find safety from both the undead, and roving survivors like themselves who've lost their humanity.

Sci-fi:

Human/Humanoid Alien Bodyguard: It is far into the future, the 30th century, and humanity had traveled into the stars, and have made both allies, friends and enemies..but after a historical event..be it crossing the wrong species or by some horrific anomaly, the human race was wiped out. A government worker of the Galactic Cotillion comes in one day with a strange job. By chance within a back world colony, they found a human..the last surviving human..and this officer of the coalition's job is to protect the human with their life. During the pairs travels, the human has shown signs of affection to not only their guard, but many other humanoid species..something in their biological programing kicking in to attempt to find a suitable mate that could be compatible and breed..save humanity from complete extinction

Human/Enemy alien combatant: Human's first contact with their first sentient species when they traveled was not exactly friendly..and a war was started over a few badly translated insults between leaders. Locked in a dog fight two fighters from both sides crash land on a planet that was alien to both of them..and by chance they survived. Though mortal enemies, the two are forced to work together to have a chance to survive..and during this time..something between the pair kindles..a friendship? Or..maybe more.

Creator/Cyborg;Android: A tacitness through years of study had discovered the way to create the first android that perfectly replicates a human, or through research and a great deal of medical advancement, they save a victim from instant death by replacing over 70% of their body with plastic, rubber and metal. A story of responsibility and sentience.

Books, movies, videogames: This is a smaller range of properties I am familer with that a possible RP could be made out of, as with my other list it will expand.

Fallout: I am very experienced with the fallout universe, and if I am to put together a post-nuclear RPG, why not follow the foot steps of the most established in the genre. You don't need to know anything about setting, I know more then enough to put something together if interested. What exactly is the setting? A world imagined by the 1950s as the hopeful future, but after a nuclear war. Take elements mad max and the book of eli, combine it with elements of 50 style sci-fi films: Robots, mutated monsters and far flung technology. All under the backdrop of a destroyed 1950s style American future that could have been the way the world was, if not for the information age.

Bioshock: I fell in love with this game seres since it's first..but yeah if your familer with it at all, it's a weird weird one..even for my standards, but maybe with the right person something could be put together. If you are familer with the Bio shock universe and would like to try to put together a idea..would you kindly PM me?

Cthulhu mythos: Again another weird weird one, but I am familer with the books and other properties. If your interested in a really dark horror setting involving alien gods, bloody death cults, mystery to be solved and ancient locations to discover things that never should, shoot me a pm.

Bumping up
 
I’ve had these ideas floating around in my head for a while and just thought I’d toss them out there to see if there was any interest:



Assassins: TAKEN


State of Grace: Grace is a typical twenty something girl who lives in the largest city of the country. The only problem is that she has a secret past life in which she’s moonlighted as a masked vigilante. After an accident takes her out of the game, she’s surprised to learn that there is another group out there working under the same circumstances, except that they’re really superheroes with powers. Without training or guidance they are a ineffectual and stand to unravel all the work she did to make the streets a safer place.

Outlander: Rebecca is the heiress to a strange legacy. She’s an Outlander, a mythical being that has the ability to bend time and the elements. Her father was the last of his kind, one that had captured the heart of a beautiful princess. The only problem is that Rebecca lives in the heart of modern day Chicago and has no idea of her legacy. Strange things have been happening lately…and there is a darkness out there trying to possess her.

Time of Your Life: A new show is on the air, a combination of Big Brother and American Idol. Micki has the musical chops to win but not the personality to gain the votes. There is a guy in the house that can’t sing but has the personality to win. Perhaps it’s time they both partner up…




If any of these interest you, let me know. I would prefer someone who can post on a regular basis with lots of imagination. I’m also looking for someone that can post multiple paragraphs. Male or Female doesn’t really matter to me. I’m pretty open when it comes to things! Hope to hear from people soon!
 
Last edited:
I
Am
Looking


For a Lady of Lit to play an Asian housekeeper. The rich father, whom she has come to adore, is away often. The bratty son manipulates
Her naïveté, and has her become his sex slave. Soon her shame and fear of father finding
Out has her debased even further. Will she get to be with the father, or will her shame disgust him

Fun trip down blackmail and sub, along with mental anguish and love

PM me if your interested
 
I'm looking for female writers for the following ideas. PM me if any of them interest you:


Scholarship Girl: A girl from a poor background wins a scholarship to one of the most exclusive prep schools in the country, but has to navigate a world of cliques and complex social etiquette.


Punk Princess: A girl punk duo have always mischeviously ginned up controversy by implying, with provocative poses, that they're in a lesbian relationship but things become complicated when a love triangle forms featuring their hot young manager


Asian Exchange: A family are given the task of looking after a female Japanese exchange student, who is attending the same school as the son of the family, but the presence of the lithe and highly attractive Asian girl proves to be a huge distraction for him...
 

I'm looking for female author with a fondness for detailed threads. Please check out my other threads for a sense of my writing style and my SRP profile link for some of my predilections.

Idea #1 - Spring Break Affair
She is a luscious college student attending Spring Break with her friends at some Florida beachside town. He is an older gentleman of means. Formerly married for several years, he is now divorced (or widowed?) and decided to trade in his deskbound job for a life of travel. He owns a small pleasure cruiser and spends much of his time traveling the coast.

They have a chance encounter in a morning diner - he coming in after his morning swim and she and her friends wrapping up another "party till dawn" session of drinking, dancing, etc. Few words are exchanged, but each makes an impression on the other. He leaves her with the address of the marina he's using. Not long after midnight, he hears the sound of heels on the wooden dock....

Idea #2 - Development of a Dom
Husband and wife have been married a few years. Each found the other exciting and differ from what they were used to, leading to a whirlwind romance. Unfortunately, in*their infatuated rush to get hitched, some key differences might have been glossed over. These might have cropped up sooner, but his job began requiring long hours; consequently, it became too easy to ascribe the warning signs to the limited contact.

Now the long awaited day has arrived. Husband will be making more and working less, so they'll have time to do the things they've put on hold the last couple years. Unfortunately, they discover that they've each been assuming that the other has been displeased about the same things, that each of them have been waiting to do the same things. When the truth comes out, each resents the other for the sacrifices they made that the other person never appreciated.

Resentment leads to anger, then to violence. But from there they each learn something they didn't even know about themselves....

~~~~~
If either thread appeals to you, please PM me.

I am also open to your thread ideas as well. If after considering my past threads and SRP profile, you think I might be a good partner for an idea of your own, PM me so we can discuss it further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

- S
 
The new intern

Looking for a Lady of Lit

There is one slot open to intern for the most prestigious law firm on the east coast. And she knows she's not the top of her class or any pd that. But she needs this. Needs the connections for her future. Will she do what it takes. What will it take?

PM me if your interested
 
I need a coauthor. The important thing to me is the story, and it has to be good. I expect my lady writing partner to collaborate with me on a scene before we start writing so that we both agree on what should come of the scene. I expect detailed, usually longer, posts, and my coauthor should accurately provide vision from a female perspective.

My story may have long segments with no or little sex, and it may have 100+ posts of nothing but sex. You and I will decide that together.

The story I am thinking about now will be similar to the vampire novels that took over a few years, but it will be hotter, harder, and more well-written. I want to do a book about incubi and succubi. i see war, sex, love, and violence proliferating the story.

Please PM me if you are interested. I am looking for someone with the same fire for good words as me. I need someone who I can motivate and can motivate me. If my story interests you, and I sound like someone you would enjoy writing with, drop me a note so we can discuss the story.
 
I’ve had these ideas floating around in my head for a while and just thought I’d toss them out there to see if there was any interest:



Assassins: TAKEN


State of Grace: Grace is a typical twenty something girl who lives in the largest city of the country. The only problem is that she has a secret past life in which she’s moonlighted as a masked vigilante. After an accident takes her out of the game, she’s surprised to learn that there is another group out there working under the same circumstances, except that they’re really superheroes with powers. Without training or guidance they are a ineffectual and stand to unravel all the work she did to make the streets a safer place.

Outlander: Rebecca is the heiress to a strange legacy. She’s an Outlander, a mythical being that has the ability to bend time and the elements. Her father was the last of his kind, one that had captured the heart of a beautiful princess. The only problem is that Rebecca lives in the heart of modern day Chicago and has no idea of her legacy. Strange things have been happening lately…and there is a darkness out there trying to possess her.

Time of Your Life: A new show is on the air, a combination of Big Brother and American Idol. Micki has the musical chops to win but not the personality to gain the votes. There is a guy in the house that can’t sing but has the personality to win. Perhaps it’s time they both partner up…




If any of these interest you, let me know. I would prefer someone who can post on a regular basis with lots of imagination. I’m also looking for someone that can post multiple paragraphs. Male or Female doesn’t really matter to me. I’m pretty open when it comes to things! Hope to hear from people soon!



Bump!
 
Looking for the crying girl in the window for my first ever SRP!
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=828352

Still looking for detailed woman writer to amuse this fantasy and help with a make as you go story!


I'm also looking at starting an SRP based on secret sex portals from another world. This would be fantasy-like, but set in today's world. PM me if interested and would like to start this up with me!
 
Last edited:
In the mood for a sci-fi thread.
In the fringe of known space, a kind of high-tech barbarism is the norm, where strength is power and the only law is what you can get and what you can keep. This is a realm where women are seldom any better than prisoners or slaves, and the most powerful warlords hoard the most beautiful.
This is not Ana's world. She was raised in the decadent civilization at the center of the known universe, bred for beauty and trained to be a pleasure slave from birth. The Company invests heavily in training each of these girls to perfection, and when they are sold, it is for a small fortune.
Ana was recently sold for a vast sum, and was on the way to her owner's private moon when the ship ran into turbulence. A nearby star had exploded, and the force of the blast knocked the ship out of warp and scrambled the computers at the same moment that debris rained down. Ana was loaded into an escape shuttle that launched moments before the main ship exploded, pushing the shuttle deep into the fringe and damaging the communication-link to The Company.
She is alone, adrift in the lawless fringe in an escape shuttle that is broadcasting a distress signal to any who might pick it up...

Looking for whoever finds her shuttle. This could go in almost any direction, but I'm open to all sorts of ideas.
Some thoughts:
A monstrous warlord who will keep her and use her.
A down-on-his-heels scavenger who will attempt to make his fortune by selling her.
A heroic sort who will try to return her to where she belongs.
Aliens, tentacle monsters, etc are all possibilities as well.



or this
Right now, I'm thinking of a different-world type scene, where either an ordinary modern girl is transported to a different world (fantasy or interplanetary) where sex is very casual. Or the reverse, a girl who comes from a place where sex is a pretty ordinary ice-breaker finds herself in the modern world.
 
Last edited:
My new story idea is a man that finds a letter under a park bench addressed to "stranger". He opens and reads a very sexual exciting letter. That night he composes his own letter and leaves it for whoever left him the first letter.

Soon it is a sex-letter exchange. I need a girl to play the other letter leaver. It may be nice to have a wife as well, and maybe a husband for the other letter writer.
PM me if interested.
 
I have a few ideas in the link under my sig.
If anyone is interested, please pm me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top