What color is your underwear?

Ted-E-Bare said:
I think I'll leave this AV up to inspire and remind you Honey.


LOL...don't....I certainly will not come close to how she looks...I just think it's sexy.

Gotta go...see you all later!
 
Honey123 said:
LOL...don't....I certainly will not come close to how she looks...I just think it's sexy.

Gotta go...see you all later!

I wouldn't be so sure. I happen to think you're VERY sexy. ;)
 
Trinique_Fire said:
I could answer this question a lot better if I had some on....

Do you ever wear underwear? :devil:
As for me, gray and tan striped boy brief thingies.
 
Trinique_Fire said:
Only when neccessary. :kiss:

Hmm...How about in NYC while wearing short jean shorts? :devil:

Bath time, I'll be back. Gotta get out of here before she kills me. :eek:
 
My underwear was pink. Now I'm not wearing any, having changed into my pjs. They're pink, too.
 
actually a pink string bikini from Victoria Secrets...but they are bound to be different in a bit...
 
Honey123 said:
actually a pink string bikini from Victoria Secrets...but they are bound to be different in a bit...

:nana: It's 'bout time you changed those Honey ;) :D
 
ltnsfr007 said:
:nana: It's 'bout time you changed those Honey ;) :D


Well, they are the ones you bought me from VS the other day...I just felt obligated ... :D
 
These, but in a maroon shade

V254977_254977_EDIT_TQ.jpg
 
Brown..I had on a brown VS push up bra with matching ultra low vstring in the matching brown color.....
 
well, first it was a really sexy flirty type undie...

then I exercised and changed into a really cute pair...

then I showered and changed into another pair...
 
hum....well its just one more thing to take off...so why wear any?


cheerful_deviant said:
Well? Come on, let’s hear it… enquiring minds want to know. :cool:

I'm wearing red today.


Oh, and we can all probablly do without skidmark comments. :rolleyes:
 
Wildcard Ky said:
Many years ago I dated a girl that always insisted on wearing matching bra and panties. I never understood this because (hopefully) I was the only one that was going to be seeing the bra and panties. ;)

I finally asked her why they always had to match. She seemed 100% serious, and said "Well if we're in a car wreck or something like that and the paramedics have to cut my clothes off, I want the underwear to match". I have no idea if she was serious or not, so I just let it go at that.

Do women really think this way?

I suppose so. My mama insited that always wear CLEAN underware for that very reason. Didn't even have paramedics then.

BTW, it's bedtime here so mine is none.
 
Back
Top