Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Hayley :rose: I hope you're feeling better and that your day is off to a good start. :)

Good evening Hayley :rose: I hope you're feeling better and that your day is off to a good start. :)

I am, had a tiny bit of a sleep in, but stayed in bed reading and on the phone to my best friend now. Will go and do shopping later

Records need setting straight

I fear that in making my solo return to this group, I have been less than completely honest about my reasons for returning alone.

I have re-examined what I have said already about the reasons and I stand by that.
What I did not come clean about was my own cruel part in the whole business and I need to put that right without further delay:

My own sins of omission, my not including the torturous hurt of my own repeated and unfounded allegations of cheating against a blameless and sensitive lady, who had not only trusted me unreservedly with her very heart and soul, but also done so much to heal my own.

Both of us have the scars of previous terrible hurt in our lives and while she was brave enough to put hers to one side and start anew, I weakly allowed mine to spill over into our relationship, to sour and to ruin something very special and beautiful and I am deeply sorry for my unforgivable behavior.

There were ultimately other things down to me as well, but their detail has no place here.

I will not be part of the Literotica scene in future, there is too much of the behavior I so abhor here that is snickered at as harmless ''Slap and tickle'' but is in reality poor support or example for the faithfulness and trust that constitutes true love.

Iced Cake Vodka and Pineapple Juice...Ice... blender..

I don't drink very often, and this concoction is way too tasty which is why I only made one small carafe. I plan on enjoying it in the tub..lol

Hayley, I'm glad you are feeling better, but hate you aren't getting enough rest, Sweetie.

Mutato sweet kisses and hugs to you, dear man. I hope you are doing well and counting the days :rose:

INL, Yes, I got quite a bit done, but no mowing...too much trouble. Ack

RJ, have a wonderful vacation.

Heatsink, I am sorry to see you go. I hope you find everything your heart is looking for. :rose: Don't be too hard on yourself, it usually does no one any good and only causes more harm in the healing process. (((hugs)))

Cookie, Peaches, Stan, Spenser, Have wonderful evening...

Mutato sweet kisses and hugs to you, dear man. I hope you are doing well and counting the days :rose:

Sweet hugs and kisses right back at'cha, dear lady. :rose: I'm doing ok and kidless until Sunday. I'm counting each and every day... down to 38 now.

I'd tell you to take care of yourself and be safe, but you already know that. ;) My prayers are with you in your journeys.

Thank you thank you

I'll try to get on at night, or in the morning, to at least say hello.

I do hope I can get some writing done!

Sounds like a very good start to your day. :) May the rest of it be just as nice.

Thank you. It's a BEAUTIFUL day again today. I enjoyed my walk up and back to the shops (yes I live within walking distance :D)
I am making bbq sauce at the moment and am going to try a crustless pizza for dinner. I'm gluten intolerant and was very intrigued to see this on FB
so figured i'd try it, the base is parm cheese, cream cheese eggs and something else

I don't drink very often, and this concoction is way too tasty which is why I only made one small carafe. I plan on enjoying it in the tub..lol

Hayley, I'm glad you are feeling better, but hate you aren't getting enough rest, Sweetie.

RJ, have a wonderful vacation.

Heatsink, I am sorry to see you go. I hope you find everything your heart is looking for. :rose: Don't be too hard on yourself, it usually does no one any good and only causes more harm in the healing process. (((hugs)))

Cookie, Peaches, Stan, Spenser, Have wonderful evening...

I have a drink that seems the same way, it's Malibu and a soda we have here called agrum. That stuff is dangerous. Could get so drunk on it and not even know till you are face first on the ground.

LOL that seems to be the theme of my life these days. I am ever so thankful the school holidays are coming up in a week.
But then I have a ton of Dr's appts to deal with *frowns*

Last edited:
Howdy to all the littles :rose: and Daddies :) I hope everyone had a good Friday.

INL: I love the new addition to your signature, very sexy! :rose:

I'll probably be around later. Have fun everyone!

Good morning daddy M! Thank you! :)

I fear that in making my solo return to this group, I have been less than completely honest about my reasons for returning alone.

I have re-examined what I have said already about the reasons and I stand by that.
What I did not come clean about was my own cruel part in the whole business and I need to put that right without further delay:

My own sins of omission, my not including the torturous hurt of my own repeated and unfounded allegations of cheating against a blameless and sensitive lady, who had not only trusted me unreservedly with her very heart and soul, but also done so much to heal my own.

Both of us have the scars of previous terrible hurt in our lives and while she was brave enough to put hers to one side and start anew, I weakly allowed mine to spill over into our relationship, to sour and to ruin something very special and beautiful and I am deeply sorry for my unforgivable behavior.

There were ultimately other things down to me as well, but their detail has no place here.

I will not be part of the Literotica scene in future, there is too much of the behavior I so abhor here that is snickered at as harmless ''Slap and tickle'' but is in reality poor support or example for the faithfulness and trust that constitutes true love.

Hugs to you, daddy HS. Ultimately, we are human and we make mistakes. It's important that we recognize those mistakes and make amends or resolve to not make them again. It's part of the growth process. I sincerely hope you come back to us.

That sounds like a tasty drink. I hope you had a great evening! Take care sweetie!

Thank you thank you

I'll try to get on at night, or in the morning, to at least say hello.

I do hope I can get some writing done!

Yay! We will be glad to see you peeking in. Good luck on the writing!

Happy Saturday to everyone.

And I'd like to wish a Happy Father's Day to the lovely men who have children. Hopefully your day will be filled with hugs, kisses and smiles!

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss::rose::heart:

Happy Saturday and Early Father's Day to everyone. I'm busy today so it may be later on before I can cruise my regular haunts today.

Wanted to say Good Morning to INL and and a Good Evening to Hayley before I scoot...

:kiss::kiss:
:rose:

Swansong

Good afternoon all, just a quick visit to say thank you for the messages of support, both here and in PM's.
There are a few here who I admire and respect and you know who you are. To you I say ''Thank you for your camaraderie, the interaction and the fun.'' I will miss you.

Go well!

Cookie says "Hi"

Thanks chargergirl for looking out for the innocent!

Hi INL, RA and Haley! Hope your weekend is going good! Just dropping a note from cookie. She's super busy this weekend and wanted to say hi and wish you all well!

Last edited:
Looks like Charger ruined my fun. She's mean :(

I had the hair cut, took relatively a long time, even using clippers at a 4 setting. My hair gets thick. Now certain women in my life hate me WORSE: My gray is soooooooo soft!

Looks like Charger ruined my fun. She's mean :(

I had the hair cut, took relatively a long time, even using clippers at a 4 setting. My hair gets thick. Now certain women in my life hate me WORSE: My gray is soooooooo soft!
LOL... I don't even know what was posted..
Pity, I'm on a roll... :D

Haircut for the vacation? Cool. I need to take the boys and get them trimmed..I don't mind longer locks on my lads, but it aggravates the fire out of me when they are constantly sweeping their bangs out of their eyes.. :(

LOL... I don't even know what was posted..
Pity, I'm on a roll... :D

Haircut for the vacation? Cool. I need to take the boys and get them trimmed..I don't mind longer locks on my lads, but it aggravates the fire out of me when they are constantly sweeping their bangs out of their eyes.. :(

I'm 48. not 18. My hair gets too thick for it to look good long. Plus, I never did like long hair. I didn't get my hair cut from August of 1978 until September of 1980, just had it trimmed and thinned. I had it braided once in awhile. Then had it cropped for soccer. Haven't had it even to the t-shirt collar.

"Just a quick note to say Hi EVERYONE - Sister Littles and Daddies - and Good night and sweet dreams. Does not normally take 3 hours to drive the 100 miles from his house to mine but the weather SUCKED! This little Peach is worn out from fighting to see through torrential rain and trying to keep the car on the road .....Peach vs wind but Peach won. I left everything in the car except purse, cell phone and laptop and Ming kitty and I are going to sleep. Just a last note to tell all the Daddies, especially the real life fathers - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!":kiss:

"Just a quick note to say Hi EVERYONE - Sister Littles and Daddies - and Good night and sweet dreams. Does not normally take 3 hours to drive the 100 miles from his house to mine but the weather SUCKED! This little Peach is worn out from fighting to see through torrential rain and trying to keep the car on the road .....Peach vs wind but Peach won. I left everything in the car except purse, cell phone and laptop and Ming kitty and I are going to sleep. Just a last note to tell all the Daddies, especially the real life fathers - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!":kiss:

Good night and sweet dreams Peaches :kiss:

I can understand the women in your life feeling that way RJ

Hi Stan and Cookie.

Peaches i'm so glad you got home safe. Scary.

Hi RA and INL

I had a fantastic day meeting up with a couple friends and buying shoes :D
I'm glad I asked one friend to meet up as she needed it.

It's amazing how much you can enjoy your weekend when you aren't sick with a cold, flu or stomach bug. It's been one thing after the other latterly but it totally makes me appreciate weekends like this.

Have a great day everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back