Funky Pink Bitch

I like Dick's favorite photos. It would be great getting playing with your body with my hands, tongue, and other aroused body parts. Would I get a wet reception or is that reserved for hubby??
I am first and formost a very loyal, & loving partner to my hubby,That being said we are in this together...He definately believes me to be the most beautiful woman in the world & his wildest dreams come true! We sell toys & novelties and are very playfull! So... 2 people, alot of different toys and a camera make for lots of fun and fatasies realized:) The end result (the photos) are so Hott we have to share them. And of course I get Excited:) Moist:) Wet:) & sometimes orgasmic over the attention & support I get from most everyone who see our work! :kiss:

I just saw the ones posted earlier today & could not be happier. Those black see-through panties are fantastic

Love the pics so far on page 1.

Just had to comment that although I'm not 100% sure, I think this is the first time I have seen pussy used as a lamp shade. :)

Peak anyone's interest?

Attachments

• IMG_3521.jpg
    IMG_3521.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,747
  • IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,726
yummmm... nice eyes! theyve got the "i'm gunna make you my he-bitch" look! lol

lampshade?

I read a comment that insinuated u used ur pussy as a lampshade? Did I miss that one or was it just a request? If so, I would love to see it, I am sure it is incredibly sexy!

I read a comment that insinuated u used ur pussy as a lampshade? Did I miss that one or was it just a request? If so, I would love to see it, I am sure it is incredibly sexy!

It's the very first picture of the thread. I'm just squatting over a lamp, illuminating pretty much just my legs and that's it..

Sergeant Sexy!

Attachments

• IMG_0994e.jpg
    IMG_0994e.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,560
  • IMG_1014e.jpg
    IMG_1014e.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,403
  • IMG_1032e.jpg
    IMG_1032e.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,415
  • IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,916
hmmm, you, handcuffs, my toy bag

might be fun photo shoot

my lady and i love the pics so heres two wolfs you can add to your pack of fans your hot enough to make a volcano look like an iceberg

Sergeant Sexy!

now lets see the chains slipped on

attachment.php

hotter...

Thanxxx...it'll only get hotter from here!

peaked and ready for more!

once handcuffed... what happens next??

WHO is getting handcuffed??

I'll have to get back to your website to explore more, but it is nice to have to wait for pics here.

Back