Please critique my two pencil sketch WIPs

Anyone like to weigh in on my two sketches?
I seem to be good at drawing feet and heels and generally getting body proportions right.
Breasts are hard to draw when they are at an angle.
vr0032 is supposed to be boots and OTK socks, underboobs showing beneath a crop top when finished.

Attachments

• vr0032.jpg
    vr0032.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2
  • vr0034.jpg
    vr0034.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
Anyone like to weigh in on my two sketches?
I seem to be good at drawing feet and heels and generally getting body proportions right.
Breasts are hard to draw when they are at an angle.
vr0032 is supposed to be boots and OTK socks, underboobs showing beneath a crop top when finished.
0032 is a nice sketch, you are on the right track. Would like to see more. Sketch this avatar and send to me.

Last edited:
OK, switched on avatars, now can see it.
Erm? you want me to sketch you holding your dick? I like to sketch pretty ladies and their bits so No!

Not bad starts of sketches, though with the two lovers on the ground it may be a cool idea to draw her breasts with the appropriate one laying on his chest.

Also on the girl bending over you should watch the scale of the arm putting what ever it is in the bag because it looks off in the pencil sketch. You should also pay attention to the contours of her breasts as well.

Last edited:
you are talented and have good insight into the structure and proportion of the skeletal, musculature in relation towards the overall movements. Looks like you had some schooling?

Thanks for the kind words guys.
John: Breasts aren't the easiest thing to draw when they are not hanging naturally, This is probably what is holding both sketches back.
meeohohmy: While I did do a bit of art in school most of my skills have been learnt from books.

I would have replyed sooner but the thread notificaction seems to have stopped working!

Back