Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks folks.

I was in the midst of a legal battle with the Canadian government at the time (I won) and had we waited another few months, I might have been able to stay put - oh well. The old place was huge, the size of some two bedroom apartments. While this is a one bedroom, my old bachelor was almost larger.

I am not sure but thinking that perhaps when I move, I might see how much a 2-bedroom would cost me (on a special rate)

Any other interesting topics? Writing, sex, penguin lust ...?

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks folks.

I was in the midst of a legal battle with the Canadian government at the time (I won) and had we waited another few months, I might have been able to stay put - oh well. The old place was huge, the size of some two bedroom apartments. While this is a one bedroom, my old bachelor was almost larger.

I am not sure but thinking that perhaps when I move, I might see how much a 2-bedroom would cost me (on a special rate)

Any other interesting topics? Writing, sex, penguin lust ...?

BrettJ in Canada

Hopefully you will find a nice 2-bedroom that you can afford.

I think we've already talked about some lusty topics earlier today but good writing is always a fun thing.

hmm, you mentioning your left tit has me thinking what I can come up with to see your right one or both ;)

Alas, as I said earlier, I'm terribly short on photos. *chuckles* Though I suppose I could just jack one from elsewhere on the web and pass it off as mine? Isn't that the thing to do around here?:)

Got a criticism earlier on one of my stories that the reader didn't like my adding height, weight, bust size, etc. He said it ruined a story for him, so I politely told him I did that - although not all the time - and that perhaps he shouldn't read my stuff then, as I was not changing my style to suit him. His second response was only crap writers did that.

Of course, I feel that is his opinion. I would never call a writer crap over technique, only poor grammar, syntax, storytelling, etc. Nor would I do so on the page. It's rude, but it wouldn't surprise me to find this "anonymous" was another flamer.

A number of years ago, another critic - not sure if he / she was anonymous - took me to task for my usage of bold and italics in my work. My response to that person was that when I write - even something like this - I hear it in my head and how I want words stressed. I didn't plan to change styles, then or now.

I figure after over 11 Million hits, I must be doing something right. While not equating quantity with quality, I've also got a fair following, so ...

Sorry for the late answer. Made up some French Toast, I needed to eat.

BrettJ

Writer / Fed Up - pun intended / Studmuppet

Got a criticism earlier on one of my stories that the reader didn't like my adding height, weight, bust size, etc. He said it ruined a story for him, so I politely told him I did that - although not all the time - and that perhaps he shouldn't read my stuff then, as I was not changing my style to suit him. His second response was only crap writers did that.

Of course, I feel that is his opinion. I would never call a writer crap over technique, only poor grammar, syntax, storytelling, etc. Nor would I do so on the page. It's rude, but it wouldn't surprise me to find this "anonymous" was another flamer.

A number of years ago, another critic - not sure if he / she was anonymous - took me to task for my usage of bold and italics in my work. My response to that person was that when I write - even something like this - I hear it in my head and how I want words stressed. I didn't plan to change styles, then or now.

I figure after over 11 Million hits, I must be doing something right. While not equating quantity with quality, I've also got a fair following, so ...

Sorry for the late answer. Made up some French Toast, I needed to eat.

BrettJ

Writer / Fed Up - pun intended / Studmuppet

Sorry to hear that Brett but I imagine it's all part of the gig.

Yeah I would say after 11 million hits you're doing something right.

French toast sounds good right now.

pl1 Mrs. W says buy Karma Sutra honey dust strawberries and champagne flavor and dust it on before your play your guy will love the taste also good for him to put on because you will too.

I am trying to finish up foods that won't keep for about 4 weeks - bread in the freezer after a bit over 2 weeks gets that stale, freezer burn flavor. I have just enough milk left to make a favorite dish tomorrow (Yorkshire Pudding with sausages inside) after all of that.

I am now having a dill pickle, snagged a few from the fast food place earlier tonight (they will give you extra on the side if you ask) and had a craving. I know I'm not pregnant, but jeez ...

BrettJ in Canada

I am trying to finish up foods that won't keep for about 4 weeks - bread in the freezer after a bit over 2 weeks gets that stale, freezer burn flavor. I have just enough milk left to make a favorite dish tomorrow (Yorkshire Pudding with sausages inside) after all of that.

I am now having a dill pickle, snagged a few from the fast food place earlier tonight (they will give you extra on the side if you ask) and had a craving. I know I'm not pregnant, but jeez ...

BrettJ in Canada

haha, that all sounds pretty funny.

I've always eaten at weird hours Twist and I eat what I want, when I want. I often had hamburgers for breakfast. The one combo that usually grosses me out is Steak and Eggs. I see it, but the two together - ick, no!

I also feel the same about poutine - fries, cheese and gravy? Yuck! Not just that, I like my arteries unclogged, please.

BrettJ in Canada

For those who didn't see my post from last night PL1, I almost always post a pretty lady picture as my Avatar. I have used my own picture, but they're cuter.

I did post a picture of myself from about 5 or so years back (and a few more pounds than now) if anyone is curious. I won't look like that in a bit.

BrettJ in Canada

I've always eaten at weird hours Twist and I eat what I want, when I want. I often had hamburgers for breakfast. The one combo that usually grosses me out is Steak and Eggs. I see it, but the two together - ick, no!

I also feel the same about poutine - fries, cheese and gravy? Yuck! Not just that, I like my arteries unclogged, please.

BrettJ in Canada

I eat at different times myself but I have to have breakfast food first thing no matter what time of day it is when I get up.

I don't get the poutine either, it does sound disgusting.

*sending a dill to GG*

I cannot eat or drink anything but water when I first get up. I have to be up at least an hour or food doesn't set well. Usually I have my first meal around 2 - 4 PM and it's light, then dinner is anywhere from 7 - 9 PM. Tonight was later. If I am going out on my usual Saturday night meal, I either skip lunch entirely (which I shouldn't do) or eat something very tiny, as we usually eat at 6 or so on Saturdays.

I hate coffee first thing, it's always been a night thing. Have a nice fresh cup now, matter of fact.

BrettJ in Canada

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back