All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Sunday - Double the Pleasure

Totally confused as you lift my mouth from your cock, wondering if I was doing something wrong. I watch as you climb onto the bed behind me and lie down. I stand turn, placing my right knee on the bed and then my left. I bend down and now am on all four as I crawl towards you, seeing your huge cock lay stiff on you stomach.

When you motion for me to turn around, I am now utterly confused, but I do as you ask. Then you grab my leg and and slide under me, I kind of know what you want now. As your cock comes into view beneath me I feel your mouth cover my pussy as you pull me to you, my panties pulled to the side as well.

I lower my face to your hard cock and lick it up and down as I try to concentrate, but your lapping and licking is making it difficult.

As I slide my tongue and lips up and down the length of your cock, I part my lips and slip then over the head. Pushing my tiny fingers under the shaft, I lift it up and slide my mouth over the head. Lapping at the soft underside as I hold you steady. As I become more comfortable, with both you between my legs and your cock in my mouth, I start to suck you a little faster.
 
Last edited:
You are simply delicious. I suck one sticky labia into my mouth and lap it clean, then the other. I run my tongue along your furrow, teasing your opening, and am soon drenched with your honey. My hands roam over your hips and behind, enjoying the sweet curves of your body. I slide my tongue to your clit hood and find the hard nub already protruding. I groan at the sweet beauty of you.

I have to focus. The feel of your mouth on my cock is driving me wild. I have never cum in 69 before, but this might be the first. I feel your breasts brushing my chest as you bob. You feel so good!
 
Sunday - Loving Your Cock

With your thick cock now entrenched in my mouth, I begin to bob up and down quicker. More with a purpose now as I am getting more and more comfortable sucking on my best friend's father's cock. Your licking of my pussy is driving me crazy as I try to focus on pleasing you. Up and down my lips slide along the thick shaft. It glistens with my saliva as I take a little bit more of your hard flesh with each down thrust of my mouth.

My tongue swirling feverishly now as I bob faster. The saliva making wet, squishy sounds as I suck. Tasting a bit of the saltiness as I suck, I slow down my pace a little. With nice slow and long strokes of my lips, I lap at your cock softly. A stream of saliva-pre-cum mix begins to spill out along my tongue and your cock and down to my chin.

I pull off to catch my breath and enjoy the way your tongue and mouth are pleasuring me. I let out a soft moan as I tilt my head up, my mouth agape, my chin glistening. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh god yes, that feeeels soooo goood!"

Then I plunge back onto your hardness. Sucking it hungrily as my tiny fingers jerk the base. I want to make you cum although I have never had any of my boyfriends cum in my mouth before. I decided that I would try as I sucked you. I wanted you to cum. I wanted to please you like you pleased me. I wrapped my lips tight and bobbed as fast as I could, moaning with my mouth full of your cock, "mmmmmmmmmmm."
 
Last edited:
69 is always a balance of pleasuring and being pleasured, and the scale was slipping. Your body on top of mine is so incredible to touch, fingers following your youthful toned tight curves. Your firm breasts bounce on my abs as you start to suck harder, and faster. Men dream of encounters like this.

My mouth opens a little wider in a long groan, my tongue not as focussed. I feel your pussy pressed against my face, the scent of you powerful in my nose. My cock vibrates as you "mmm" around it, and I lose complete control. My hips roll, my cock rising to meet your face, as I climax, sending spurt after spurt of my semen into your voracious mouth. I can only moan loudly against your pussy, my body consumed in orgasm.
 
Sunday - Bobbing On Best Friend's Dad

My focus all on your cock as I bob faster on you. I hear your moans and vibrations against my pussy as I suck. Suddenly I feel you thrust your cock up into my mouth, then a blast of hot cum hits my throat. Then another. And another. And another. It never seemed to stop and I could do all I could to continue sucking. Some of the surprise blast trickled down my throat as you drained yourself into my cock-filled mouth.

I had never let any of my ex-boyfriends come in my mouth before, and if I had been given any warning, I'm sure I would have pulled off and watched your cum drip out onto my fingers and hand like so many of my ex-boyfriends.

But, for some reason, I found your warm, salty globs of cum pleasant tasting and proceeded to swallow a little more, the rest I let spill and fall back out of my mouth and back onto the head of your cock. I loosened my lips around your cock and slowly lifted my mouth up. Hovering over the head, streams of your hot cum dripped back down. I lowered my mouth back onto your cock, the head inside my mouth, your cum clinging to my lips as I drew my mouth back up. Swirling the gooey mix of your cum and my saliva around and around the tip.
 
Last edited:
I am breathing heavily onto your wet pussy. God, that was an intense climax! I moan as you continue to suck gently, teasing the head with your tongue. My brain gradually re-engages and focusses on the delicousness literally in my face.

I kiss your wet lips, and let my tongue run up and down your slit, dipping into you, teasing your labia, wanting to give you a variety of sensations. My lips pull each labia, sucking them, soooo sexy. After a time, my lips circle your clit hood. Kissing you a little harder, my lips forming an "O," then gently sucking, drawing your clit into my mouth. My tongue moves to meet your sensitive hardness, slowly skimming the surface, circling.

I must be doing something right, because I feel your body alternately stiffening and trembling. Mmmm, I want to feel you cum again...
 
Sunday - Losing Focus

As I lick the head of your cock, I feel your mouth return to my pussy. You slide your tongue up and down between my lips, sometimes pressing the tip of your tongue at my entrance. I lay my face down onto the top of your leg as I close my eyes, enthralled by the actions of your tongue and mouth.

When I feel your lips close softly on my clit, my body trembles as your lips suck on my clit, pulling it gently into your mouth. I moan ever so softly on your leg as I now stare wide-eyed into space. "Ohhhhhhhh god, that feels so goooood" My body, which had stopped trembling, was now now shaking. I could feel the wave of another orgasm building as you worked your magic on my pussy again.

My moans became louder as I thought how wonderful you have made me feel tonight and that I have never felt this way before. None of my ex-boyfriends ever came close to what you are doing to me.

"Ohhhhh god yes, eat me. Ohhhh"
licking my dry lips. I am right at the edge, ready to come again. I start to roll my pussy up an down on your face, feeling your nose pushing against my hole as you lick and suck my clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
my entire body shaking as my hands grip your thighs tight. Gasping as I squirm, my orgasm hitting me in short spurts. Grunting now as I press back hard against your mouth.
 
Last edited:
I hold my head rigidly as you ride my face in orgasm, your soft, wet flesh pressing hard against my face, my nose dipping slightly inside you. I can still hear your moans, despite your inner thighs pressing against my ears. I had had women ride me before, but never my face. And I had never had a woman cum as hard as you. My face was drenched with your dew. I wonder if you squirted, and the thought excited me. I will have to explore that, if you will let me. Your body finally comes to rest, collapsing upon me, breathing hard. I lick your pussy gently, savoring your taste.

I run my hands over your back. I could do this for hours, your body is so perfect. And as much as I am enjoying kissing you, I want to feel your other lips against mine. I tilt my head back, enough that my mouth is free, and say softly, "Megan, that was beautiful, and I want to kiss you."

I feel you swing your leg slowly over my face and move off my body. You rise to a seated position and turn towards me. I sit up to meet you, wrapping my arms around you, bring my mouth to yours. Our faces are both sticky with cum, and flavors mingle as we kiss and touch. "Mmmm, delicious," I murmer.
 
Sunday - Twice Bitten

I remove myself from atop your body and sit on the bed, my body still tingling from the intense orgasm. I cannot believe this is happening as I look at you. You sit up also and put your arms around me and we kiss.

I could myself on your mouth as I am sure you can taste yourself on mine. I had never done this before, god I only 69'ed once and was uncomfortable because I didn't know if I should enjoy it or focus on pleasuring my partner. But this was a whole new experience. In fact, everything seemed like it was my first time having sex with anyone. God, this was great. I smiled broadly and wondered if you were thinking why I was smiling so much.

Our tongues swirled softly and then we slowed to a stop. I almost couldn't look at you now as I came to the realization that you were my best friend's father and we were in bed together, although we haven't had intercourse yet. But the way you were making me feel, I was sure we were going to get to that soon enough.

"That was incredible" I said with the meekest of voices, looking down at the bed. The only light was the light from the kitchen and the outside street lights as the sun had set completely. All these random thoughts passed through my mind as I sat there. Thoughts about Katie and what she would think. Your seduction of me and the way my body responded. Living here in a strange city all alone. Well, almost alone. A new job starting Monday. The way you made me cum by sucking on my clit. That made me shiver. The way you just came in my mouth. And I swallowed some. And I LIKED IT!
 
Last edited:
We simply hold each other, kissing and tasting each other's juices. What is there to say? I hear you echo my thought of incredible, then look away. I look around for the first time in a while, and notice that night has firmly fallen. God, what a day. I have watched your smiles and am glad, because I am grinning like an idiot.

In the calm, my mind takes over and I find myself pondering. Are you going to be ok with all this tomorrow? What will Katie think if she finds out? Will you want me again? Is there any future in this?

I kiss your forehead, and murmer back, "You are incredible."

I stroke your back and sense your mind is also busy. I kiss you again, and start, "I really don't know how to say this, and I really, really hate to say it, but perhaps I should go. I had a wonderful time, and truly hope that we have more, but I have to leave at the crack of dawn for work, and have ton to do before I leave."

I feel your stiffen, and give you a squeeze, continuing, "Please don't take me for a love 'em and leave 'em kind of guy. You are amazing and I want to see you again. Please consider it?"
 
Sunday Evening - Over Already?

Although I should have expected this, maybe I was hoping that this night would never end. "Of course. I understand. You were amazing yourself. I hope that I was able to please you."

As we sit in an awkward silence for a few seconds, I reiterate that it's okay, and that I'll be fine. I reach for my shirt and pull it over my head, my erect nipples poking through the thin material.

"I'll be fine. You should go. It is getting late." Mixed emotions were colliding in my mind. Would this be it? Would there be more? Was I just being used for his own pleasure? I know I shouldn't have let this happen. OMG, but he was amazing.

I was aching for more. I was aching to feel his body on mine. Our bodies entwined as we made long and passionate love. To fall asleep in his arms. To wake up in his arms.

"Call me when you get the chance."
 
Last edited:
I had found and slipped on my pants, as I look back at you, dressed only in your shirt and your now drenched panties. Even in dim light, I can see your nipples tenting your shirt. I hear you ask me to call you, and I start to wonder. Am I an idiot for leaving? Had I put too much significance in an awkward moment? Should I stay?

I slip my shirt on, watching you, and feel the tension between us rising. You are sitting on the edge of your bed. I take out my cell, and ask smiling, "Could I have your number, when you get a chance?"

You give it to me and I punch it in. I slip my shoes on and walk over to you. I lean over, placing my hands on your thighs, bringing my face close to yours, saying softly, "Megan, I had a wonderful time with you. You are beautiful and sexy, and I want to see you as soon as you want to see me."

I move closer and kiss you, grinning at how our faces are still sticky. The kiss turns into a second, this a little deeper. A third kiss ends in a whisper against your lips, "if you keep that up, I will never leave."
 
Sunday - Not So Fast

I was probably making a mistake but you had unleashed this deep, sexual desire from within me and I wanted you so badly. I had never wanted anyone as much as I had wanted you at that very moment.

So as we broke our kiss and you stood, I began to unbutton my blouse while gazing up into your eyes. "Perhaps I can persuade you to stay?" Letting my blouse hang open, I reached up and grabbed your shirt pulling you down to me. Kissing you hard, I thrust my tongue up into your mouth and wrapped my feet around the back of your legs.

We fell back onto the bed, continuing to kiss as your body pressed between my open legs. Laughing as lie there, our lips in constant contact, "so, what will you do now?"
 
Last edited:
Your bold "invitation" to stay jolted the thought of work out of my head and left me breathless. Our bodies lie intertwined, our lips together, as you laugh, and ask me what I will do now.

I push up with my arms, and reply laughing, "take these stupid clothes off for a start." You giggle as I stand up and shed my shoes and clothes. I can see your eyes go to my rapidly hardening cock. Naked, I crawl onto the bed and continue, "and I want to remove yours as well." I run my hands to your hips, taking the waist band of your panties and start to pull them down. You put your legs together long enough for me to slip the wet garment off your body. I hold them for a second, and bring them to my face as you watch me. I take a deep breathe, locking eyes with you, murmering, "I love your scent."

I set them aside and move closer, pulling your blouse off your shoulders. You shrug and I slip it off your arms and set it aside. I push you gently onto your back again, and move on top of you, our lips again touching. My cock, fully hard now, is lying between your open thighs, the head resting, almost touching, your labia.

I take your head in my hands, and breath, "Megan, I want you."
 
Sunday Evening - Come Inside

I watch as you quickly disrobe, my eyes gravitating to your hardening cock. I crawl backwards from the foot of the bed while you undress and see you climb onto the bed and start crawling towards me.

The feel of your hands as they slide up the outside of my legs and over my hips sends a shiver through me. I lift myself off the bed so that you can slip my panties off. I watch as you take my panties and bring them to your face. My eyes never leaving yours as you then hover over me now and push my blouse off my shoulders, feeling your body touching mine.

When you push me back onto the bed and climb on top of me, I spread my legs and place my hands on your shoulders. Our lips brush lightly and hover, teasing our lips and mouth as I slide my feet along the side of your legs. My pussy aching to be filled as I can feel your cock rubbing against the inside of my thighs. My body moves to urge you in as the tip of my tongue flicks at your lips.

When you whisper the words, "I want you", I was jolted with the realization that I wasn't on birth control. I look at you wide-eyed and say, "I'm not on birth control."
 
Last edited:
I pause briefly on hearing your words, then reply, "Right, ok..."

A hundred thoughts crowd my brain. The tip of my cock is less than in inch from your pussy. You have just driven me wild with desire. The instinctive urge to lunge forward, bury myself in you and cum, is strong. I should be responsible. I am not a prick. I want to Mate with you! I am not 18 and stupid. I don't want to blow this. I want there to be a next time. You must feel incredible inside. I want you, bad...

I kiss you again, and whisper, "It's ok, I have an idea."

I move up, and rest the head of my cock in your pubic hair, the shaft pressing against your pussy. I rock back and the length slides down your pussy, the head rubbing against your clit and then between your labia. I rock forward and slide forward again, plowing between your lips, over your clit to your soft hair.

I rock again, my cock now slick with your secretions, and find a rhythm, massaging your pussy with my cock. I look down at you, "how's that?"
 
Sunday Evening - Please Come Inside

I look down between our bodies when you say you have an idea. Wondering what you had in mind, hoping that you had a condom at least, but then I see the bare head of your cock lay on my trimmed mound and feel the weight of your cock on my pussy.

I then look at you quizzically, wondering if you indeed were going to enter me, but then you started to slide your cock down. The head of your cock sliding over my sensitive clit before sinking between my lips. That sensation was amazing and quickly matched when you pushed yourself up. Again, rubbing against my clit. I rolled my eyes back and gripped your shoulders tight when you slid up. God I wanted to feel you inside. Pleeeeeeeeease I thought.

You continue this pattern again and again and you asked, "how's that?", I could only respond with a slight nod of head and a soft "Uh-huh". After a few more times, I laid back onto the bed and slid my hands down your arms. Closing my eyes, I lost myself in the feeling of your cock sliding up and down my slit. I would gasp slightly with every touch of my clit.

I began a continuous moan as I laid there, the only thing my mind was focused on as your cock sliding along me. "Fuck me" I whisper as I was in a dream state. I instinctively spread my legs wider. "Oh god, fuck me" a whisper I thought was only in my mind.
 
Last edited:
I carefully slide my cock up and down over your pussy, surfing your wet furrow. Each stroke is a huge temptation to enter you. Your incredible body writhing beneath me only makes me want to take you more. I hear your moans and my own excitement builds.

Then I hear you say something in a whisper. I question whether I heard right, but my body hears and I press harder against you. Then I feel your legs part wider beneath me, and hear you tell me again, "fuck me."

There is no thought. On the next stroke, I pull my cock further back, the head dipping down. I push forward and feel my flesh part yours. Your pussy is so incredbly wet and soft and open. I sink several inches in you and moan loudly. My hips on automatic now, rocking back and forth, working my way deeper into you. Skin against skin, I push my entire cock into you, and gasp at the feel of our hips meeting. I pause for moment, relishing the sensation, breathing, "you feel wonderful."
 
Last edited:
Sunday Night - Fucking Kate's Dad

I lie in a dream state as your cock slides along my slit, my wetness coating the shaft. With each draw back, I find myself anticipating the head of your cock pushing inside me. I can feel the pressure from the tip, but then it slips upward over my clit, sending a charge through me, making me gasp each time. My moans are becoming more guttural and longer with each thrust.

My hands release your arms and lay at my sides on the bed as I drift deeper into an ecstatic state. Then, I am brought out of my trance when the head of your cock penetrates me, sinking halfway in. My eyes opened in astonishment but quickly turned back to lust as your cock sunk deeper into me. I didn't care if we were unprotected, I needed you at that moment.

My fingers gripped the sheets tight as I looked up at you with glazed eyes. The sensation I was feeling was one that I had never felt before. I realized you stopped. Our bodies pressed fully together and wondered why. Nervously I asked, "are you cumming?" I didn't think you were, but also didn't know why you had stopped.

The thought of you cumming inside me was making me nervous but yet excited at the same time. I looked up at you now as my lover, not my best friend's father. Part of me thought this was wrong and another part of me never wanted this moment to end.
 
Last edited:
I smiled and brought my lips to yours for a slow, light kiss, then replied, "No, not yet, just enjoying the sensation. You feel sooo good."

We kissed a bit harder as my hips started to slowly rock, back and forth, in long slow strokes. My body, partly supported by my elbows, was pressed against yours. I could feel the movement of your belly and your breasts against me you breathed and writhed beneath me. I paused long enough to whisper, "don't worry, I will put out before I cum."

I had certainly done this before. Not perfect birth control, but the best I could do under these circumstances. But as my hips started moving again, the last thing my body was going to want to do was pull out.

Each stroke was intense, pulling out slowly, feeling your soft tissues clinging to my cock, then the push back inside, opening your pussy again, burying myself in you. I kissed your eyes and your cheeks and breathed into and kissed your ears. I nudged your head to turn, baring your neck to me, and gently bit the sensitive areas along the side. Your body and your pussy spasmed as I did. I could feel you getting tighter around my cock, and knew you were moving closer to another climax.

I wanted that. I wanted you to have such an amazing time, that you would want me again, crave what I had to offer.
 
Last edited:
Sunday Night - Enjoying Kate's Dad

The way you were fucking me was unbelievable. When you entered and filled me, my muscles clung to your cock not wanting to feel it leave. But when you drew back slowly, my body desiring to be filled again. The slow and steady thrusts were quickly bringing my body to the brink of another orgasm.

When you pushed in again and stayed there, kissing and nibbling at my neck, my legs wrapped around the back of your legs tight, then slid up over your buttocks and clung to your lower back. My body trembled as I clung to yours for dear life. Moaning as you nibbled, I did all I could to hold back from cumming.

"Oh god yes, fuck me. Fuck me! Ohhhh that feels so good. I'm gonna cum! Oh god! Don't stop! Fuck meeeeeeeeee!" My body practically going numb as it was on the brink.
 
Last edited:
I gave a low "mmmm," as your legs wrapped around mine. I have always enjoyed that, both the tilt that it gives to a lover's hips and the message to fuck her deeper. But when your legs traveled over my buttocks to encircle my lower back, I groaned loudly. Good Gods, she is flexible! Your hips are tilted high, allowing me to penetrate very deeply. I can feel the head of my cock pressing against your cervex with each stroke. I continue to move slowly. The sensations are extraordinary, your body and your words tell me you are close, and it leaves me in control. There is no way I could pull out of you in this position. The thought sends a shiver down my spine and a jolt of pleasure to my cock. I start to wonder, and shut the thought off.

I hear your cries and keep fucking you slow, pushing a little harder at the end of each stroke, making sure my entire cock is buried deep. My breathing is getting labored. Your pussy is contracting around my cock, pulsating, massaging. I hope you cum soon. I can't hold out much longer...
 
Sunday Night - Cumming For The Third Time

I clenched my eyes tight as the only thing I could think about was how good I felt at that moment. Everything else was obliterated from my conscious as I concentrated on absorbing the sensation that my best friend's Dad was giving to me.

I clung tight to both your body and your cock as I let out a low guttural continuous moan as my body released. Wave after wave washed over my body as I exploded into another orgasm. My body trembling as I came so hard. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss!" as I could feel my eyes roll up into my head.
 
Last edited:
Your pussy clamps down hard on my cock as you start to cum. Your young body shakes and I feel you holding my body tightly, groaning in my ear. I keep moving my hips, riding you slowly, fighting a losing battle against coming. I am bareback fucking my daughter's gorgeous friend. I close my eyes and try multiplying in my head, anything to give me another moment of control. Your cry of "Yes!" jolts my eyes open, and I can feel my orgasm coming.

I start to pull back, but your legs hold me against you, inside you. "Megan," I gasp, "I'm going.. to.. cum... I need to... pull out."
 
Sunday Night - Kate's Dad Comes Again

My eyes open wide as I realize that it is too late. Oh my god! I can't believe how much I want to feel you come inside me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moan as I turn my head and release my arms and legs from your body, laying spreadeagled on the bed with you buried deep inside me. My muscles clench around your throbbing cock, coaxing it to release inside me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top