My 30 Year Old 34 DD Wife SQUIRTING!!!

I certainly did enjoy :)
Thank her for me

No problem. She is hoping for a good response on this thread. She really wants me to capture her squirting on film to share so this could really motivate her to get it done sooner than later

OMFG! Amazing pics!Got a question for you. Was she always a squirter or did the wand help her achieve it?

Theres nothing better than women who squirt. Makes me so hard. even better when you start to feel the squirt.

You should try and measure how much liquid she provides. My gosh, it looks like at least a cup!
How many gushes per O? I have questions but squirting is sexy as hell!

You should try and measure how much liquid she provides. My gosh, it looks like at least a cup!
How many gushes per O? I have questions but squirting is sexy as hell!

Too hard to measure and wouldn't want to ruin trying to figure it out ;) I can tell you that I was lucky to get the shots I did because I was never able to before or after.

No problem. She is hoping for a good response on this thread. She really wants me to capture her squirting on film to share so this could really motivate her to get it done sooner than later

I wish you luck

love the pics i love the squirting pics would love to see that on film

Beautiful. Married to a squirter myself. Nothing like it. Thanks for posting.

Would love to see that video...her squirting looks amazing! She might even win an oscar for her performance!

Oh Wow!

=.=

Nice Pics. I love to drink the squirt!

=.=

Back