Ask A Porn Shop Retail Associate Anything

go during the day, less foot traffic.

tell her "if we see anyone... THEY were ALSO there... we're not the only perverts" :)
Precisely. It's social gridlock. Same as at the strip club.

During the day, though, people driving by can see us walking in. I don't give a crap, but for some reason she does, and she's pretty freaky otherwise. :confused:
 
Now you have me curious...a friend of mine has these and REALLY likes them....so..what is your benwa speech?


Inquireing minds want to know.....


BlueSugar's Benwa and Duo Tone Speech

Benwa are for Kegals, they are exercises women (AND MEN) can do to strengthen their sex muscles. You know when you are peeing.. and you need to stop the stream for whatever reason? THOSE ARE THE MUSCLES you have to isolate. You are to hold them for a 5count. then let them go for a 5 count. Rinse Lather Repeat.
I do mine at stop lights, waiting in lines... I just did a few this very minute.
They build the vaginal walls, and aid in wonderful orgasms. Do your Kegals.
Benwa are to the vagina as dumbbells are to arms. They are weights, designed to be inserted into the vagina about a middle finger's length and HELD ONTO.. or they will fall.
Wear panties
Take them out before you pee - or you're going fishin'
We're not superwomen, they come in sets of two. Start with one.
They are about the size of a ball bearing... you can't really feel them unless they start slipping out towards the more sensitive spots (very beginning 2 inches of vagina).
SO... in conclusion... if you are deriving pleasure from them - I have no idea how. They're smaller than a tampon.

What they are commonly confused with are Duo Tone balls... they are larger, sort of resemble a 2 bulb string of anal beads... BUT... they are a ball, inside a ball. When you move, they move. It is the vibrator, without the mechanism.
Go food shopping... jogging... and enjoy!
These are bigger, and depending on how much stimulation you enjoy, are very much pleasurable. Unlike their smaller cousins the Benwa.




PS Crea(m) ---- thanks :)
 
Excellent thread..........you are a true salesperson who enjoys and knows they are providing a service for the average person.
 
cock rings are lovely - for the beginner - get something that is adjustable, and my favorite material is silicone. Put your ENTIRE package through it, and noose it but not too much - it shouldn't be painful, just, mildly uncomfortable sorta. You should be sensitive to the touch (even more than normal). Get hard before you slip it on.

Strokers -
"Fleshlight" obviously is a well crafted piece of goodness - get the one that is super ribbed, I've heard good things. YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF THIS TOY or it will fall apart. Use a water based lube - eros, or ID Glide I've heard works best.

jelly is easy to clean, make sure it has ridges inside - the bumpies are good too - but I hear ridges are better. anything plain inside sucks, you are looking for texture.

if you want realistic - go for UR3 material, or cyberskin- mostly if not the same stuff. these really grips onto you. usually loosen up quicker than the jelly does.

if you get something that stretches... you can hold it down to the base of your penis and stretch it over the tip - it'll create that suction feeling.
you can do the same if you hold the top end of whatever one you're using - closed.

there isn't a rule saying how you use them... so use them front ways, back ways, inside out... and find what works for you.

Use a good water based lube
don't put them in the microwave - try running warm water through them.

wash with antibacterial soap - or buy a toy cleaner. allow to try COMPLETELY before putting it away.
if you LIGHTLY pat it with a LITTLE cornstarch AFTER washing them, they get that velvety touch to them again

store in a cool dark place - and enjoy :)

Well...picked up this one it was interesting....:devil:
 
Well...picked up this one it was interesting....:devil:

looks cool, my guy says that the beads a best if you position them on the underside of your cock. and use a water based lubricant, ID Glide I hear works wonders. Remember, no microwave! And clean it well. It says its cyberskin, but it looks like jelly - looks like you'll have to report back sometime soon to tell us about the product :)
 
heyya everyone, decided to brag a little, i know it isn't HUGE news..

BUT

i'm going to be in a NY paper as the local sexpert soon, I'm a little happy my bosses picked me and just me to co-write the article and use just my name as the "local sexpert" :)
I might not get paid much, or more than others, but that brought a smile to my face.
 
heyya everyone, decided to brag a little, i know it isn't HUGE news..
BUT
i'm going to be in a NY paper as the local sexpert soon, I'm a little happy my bosses picked me and just me to co-write the article and use just my name as the "local sexpert" :)
I might not get paid much, or more than others, but that brought a smile to my face.

Excellent, good for the resume and the ego?... :)

On another topic, since you are the expert, do you sell Sybians, and have you ever been asked to demo one? Love the things they do to my girl.

:heart:
 
Excellent, good for the resume and the ego?... :)

On another topic, since you are the expert, do you sell Sybians, and have you ever been asked to demo one? Love the things they do to my girl.

:heart:

we don't seel sybians often, we go through another company, and do the odering by customer. they aren't in the store.
i've rode one - totally amazing - great for swingers or if you're known as "the sex party couple" fun for private use, but after the expense... you'll want to share it with everyone!
 
heyya everyone, decided to brag a little, i know it isn't HUGE news..

BUT

i'm going to be in a NY paper as the local sexpert soon, I'm a little happy my bosses picked me and just me to co-write the article and use just my name as the "local sexpert" :)
I might not get paid much, or more than others, but that brought a smile to my face.

Village Voice?
 
I have straddled one... and holy god.

If my dream of owning a Naughty B&B ... I will own at least ONE of these.

Make sure it is out in the country. Some guy had a B&B locally in town and had swing parties in it. They went back and forth for three years with the city as to whether or not it constituted a sex business because in interview one time he mentions charging visitors, presumably just for snacks, but it really set him back. Anyway, he eventually sold the place just to put an end to all the litigation. One of the neighbors was taking piictures of people license plates, looking up who they were, supposedly that is legal, and posting their names and address on a web-site. I suppose a Naughty B&B isn't necessarily a swing club and a country setting is probably nicer anyway. And, being closer to NY City, you probably don't have to worry so much about other people putting their noses into other peoples business. LOL Anyway. Just something to be warry of when considering location. Good luck!
 
i got a couple, bluesugar.

whats the most awkward situation you've ever been in at work?

what item(s) do you find most humorous?
 
i got a couple, bluesugar.

whats the most awkward situation you've ever been in at work?

what item(s) do you find most humorous?

awkward: our bathroom is in the back by the rentals and clit buzzers.
the handle of the toilet falls off at least once a week and makes a loud noise. over the summer it fell, not only made the loud clang against the tiles but landed on my open toes. I cursed like a sailor in what I thought was an empty store ... but it wasn't.
When I came out I bumped into 6 people browsing, and laughing their butts off.
Its difficult to take a salesperson seriously after an event like that. lol

Item: The accommodater. That chin strap penis thing... makes me laugh every time I see it.


--------------

cannot bring back any toy no matter how long after the purchase.
 
Wait--really?

/me crawls out of the woodwork

Hi.

First, thanks for the info; lotsa good info in here! :)

Second, sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I was hoping you could clarify something you said earlier.

ok.
xox
weekend king or prince
stiff nights

are our favorite 3 pills.
they are in your system, they give you a quicker rebound time (essentially turning you into someone who can hang a wet towel on their cock AND a marathon man). You can drink, smoke whatever after you take them. And if you do it right, you aren't perpetually hard for the next 3 days. When you DO get hard, its like, super morning wood hard.
give the female xox to your lady friend... she'll be in a claw at the walls horny mood for about 8 hours.
try and take it on an empty stomach.. and do a few jumping jacks to get the blood pumping.
They are the SAFE viagra, xox being everyone's favorite around here.

These claims seem "too good to be true." How can such wonderful and effective products exist, at such low cost, with no mainstream-media advertising, in a world that has daily ads for no less than 3 E.D. products, that sell at much higher costs and require a prescription? (Especially the "female xox" you mentioned..)

I'm not trying to cause trouble, I just have a very strong 'skepticism' filter, especially when it comes to altering my body-chemistry with things that are--well, 'too good to be true.'


Thanks,

/me crawls back into the woodwork
 
/me crawls out of the woodwork

Hi.

First, thanks for the info; lotsa good info in here! :)

Second, sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I was hoping you could clarify something you said earlier.



These claims seem "too good to be true." How can such wonderful and effective products exist, at such low cost, with no mainstream-media advertising, in a world that has daily ads for no less than 3 E.D. products, that sell at much higher costs and require a prescription? (Especially the "female xox" you mentioned..)

I'm not trying to cause trouble, I just have a very strong 'skepticism' filter, especially when it comes to altering my body-chemistry with things that are--well, 'too good to be true.'


Thanks,

/me crawls back into the woodwork

sorry I haven't been around BUT I'm here now.

They are herbal, they aren't as strong as Viagra, and Extends is on TV. They don't have commercials because they work by word of mouth.
There are a few other commercials for similar products, but they're of couple's hugging and dancing around, and on late at night. I forget the products but there have been a few for women on TV for over a year now.
Just... becareful when you do buy them - because some of them do not work.. you might go through $30 before you find one that works with your body.

We have one now in the store that was an old name, it popped back up on the market and we bought a few boxes worth - and we found out they don't work for 90% of our customers, it is THAT mild.

Yesterday I was told that some guy that shops here buys something indian off the internet for $1 a pill or something - works just as good as any OTC supposedly.
 
c'mon, lets go, store is at a lull, I'm a bit bored, and I haven't gotten any good questions today... bring it on!

How do you feel about the roughly 1 terabyte of stolen porn currently residing on one of my external hard drives?

Edit: Of course, I'm referring indirectly to the wider implications of free Internet porn for the porn industry (and in particular, brick and mortar porn shops.)
 
Last edited:
How do you feel about the roughly 1 terabyte of stolen porn currently residing on one of my external hard drives?

Edit: Of course, I'm referring indirectly to the wider implications of free Internet porn for the porn industry (and in particular, brick and mortar porn shops.)

on one hand I applaud you - you have THAT MUCH, surf regularly, AND your computer is still running? amazing.
Before I started working here I myself had over 60gigs of porn, but now with easier access and a dvd burner... I'm no better than a bootlegger myself.
Its freakin awesome. NO more embarrassment of going into the store and saying "yes, i'm going to buy these 3 play rape films, 2 barely legals, 1 ass eaters anonymous, all that to cover up the gay film."

on the other hand - I hate you all, and partly hate myself. between PPV, VOD, xtube... I can name these for hours...etc... it is taking SO MUCH BUSINESS away. Our bread and butter besides the booths upstairs, used to be the DVDS. The mark up on them is ... insane. Even regular DVDs, cartoons and shit. It is... fucking crazy. Toys we don't make so much on at all.

This free porn movement going around is making people happy, but the brick and motar shops are very much affected. Any adult shop without a hand in the internet pot is the retarded red headed step child. What hurts the most, the bigger sites, are run by the industry... our distributers, our directors... making it harder on stores that don't hop onto the gangbang.

anywho... thats that.
 
on one hand I applaud you - you have THAT MUCH, surf regularly, AND your computer is still running?

I've never had a computer compromised by malware, and I've been downloading porn since I bought my Commodore 64 in 1982. I've been a cowboy for 27 years and I haven't stepped in shit yet.
Nowadays, I typically download porn in a WinXP VMware sandbox or while booted into Linux or FreeBSD.

Edit: At least you guys still have the peep show booths. Until the technology exists whereby married guys can meet up on a website and anonymously suck each other off, that sector of the industry is safe.
 
Last edited:
So what is the best 35 mm zoom lens to use when making those porn pictures? :p
 
Back
Top