Right of first night (open to all the girls )

Ptah

Experienced
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Posts
81
Lord John Kenway Watched over his land . Her majesty the queen has given them to him for his service to her army in the conquest of latin america. Now he looks on from his balcony as his eyes rove over his lands. Oh and the women. He can do whatever he wishes with the peasents , they are poor. He lets them work on his land to feed themselves. and in return they pay him in gold and service. He has them where he wants. They dare not rebel. the fear of the musket is as such.

John when he arrived was taken aback with the women there. The hot blooded latin women got him good. Having tasted a few . John decieded to take out an old law from medieval europe . The right of first night. Basically he reserved the right to take any bride before before her first night with her husband. off course he added a bit of twist. he reserved the right to keep on using her for as long as he wanted. So really any girl in his lands old enough to marry is not safe from him so far none of the girls whose cherry he has taken has complained. At 6 ft 5 inch flonde hair blue eyes and a very fit and hard body . none had the right to complain. Usually their fiances accompinied their wife to be to his bed chamber and wwaited while he used the women for his pleasure and tonight will not be ay different.

He went back to his chamber and laid back and started to smoke his cigar. Tonight he will deflower another dark skinned babe. His ivory pole as rigid as iron. having saved up for this night for a month. one month of pent up lust waiting to dumped in side the virgin beauty who is about to become his latest concubine tonight.

He continued to smoke . when one of his servents bowed and entered informing him that she has arrived. Show her in he orderd .

his cock as hard as ever as he watched to servant o away to fetch his prey .
 
Last edited:
Lena sat shivering in a small, dark room. A single candle lit her surroundings; the flame flickering every so often, sending shadows dancing across the stones. Wrapping her arms around herself, she looked across at her fiance. A tall, muscled man; Dasius had worked manual labour jobs his whole life, and he was not afraid of doing it for another twenty years. He had tanned skin and short, dark hair; his eyes brown, and right now they were narrowed in suspicion and anger, staring at the adjacent wall and not at his shivering, terrified wife-to-be. Sighing quietly, Lena moved her gaze to the stone floor, her arms moving so she could grip the edges of the wooden bench she sat on with her two, slender hands.

Lena had always been told she had beauty; and her looks had only improved with age. Now twenty years old, she had never had a lack of suitors and it was not long after her nineteenth birthday that she had become engaged. Dasius had worked hard so they may have a better ceremony than most, but as soon as they had announced the wedding date..they heard word from their Lord. Lord John Kenway. His very name sent shivers prickling up and down her spine. A strict, cold man who cared for nothing for money and women. No, that was wrong. He cared not for women; only for himself, and his own pleasure. He liked the golden-brown skin of the Latin-American people, their soft eyes and their thick, dark hair. Their curves; so firm after working harder than any of his usual servants would. Such a contrast to his own looks. Lena looked down at herself, knowing she was exactly what he looked for. Long, black hair; hair which had been brushed meticulously before she had been told to stay here by a woman with a sour face. Skin which was smooth and flaw-free, except for a callus or two on her hands. Long limbs and curves which Dassius loved to grab; whilst whispering in her ear that he couldn't wait for their wedding night.

Well, this was her wedding night. Dressed in a small dress; underneath was nothing, spare a flimsy piece of black material that barely passed for underwear, given to her by another servant. That one hadn't even looked at her. Her nipples were hard, thanks to the chill in the room that had both been told to wait in. They stuck out of the dress material; the dress so short, that every time she breathed, her chest heaved and her breasts threatened to escape their holdings. This was the last place she wanted to be, but here she had to be. No one dared disobey their Lord. Not even Dasius, who now sat, silent and still, awaiting the ultimate humiliation.

Suddenly, the door to their prison opened and a small servant poked her head in.

"Lord Kenway is ready to see you now. Lady first. Hands clasped together in front of you please, and eyes down at the floor unless he commands you to look at him."

The servant nodded in satisfaction as they both stood, stretching out aches and pains from being sat for a while in such cramped conditions. Obeying her orders, they shuffled out of the room, following the woman down the corridor. Even the wallpaper in this mansion seemed to gleam at them; after the dark and simple room, it was all Lena could do but not gape at everything. Instead she kept her eyes firmly on the fine carpets after peeping around her; heart thudding hard against her ribcage.

They stopped at a door, and the servant motioned them to be silent. Knocking; a loud, arrogant voice ordered her to come in. What followed was a muffled conversation; Lena could not hear - but she did hear a dark chuckle as the servant appeared again in the corridor, nodding at them to follow. Taking a deep intake of breath, Lena walked into the room, being sure to keep her eyes downcast. Her hair flowed over her back and shoulders, her breasts pushed together as her hands remained clasped in front of her. She felt Dasius walk to stand next to her, and she suddenly felt the urge to cry; to run in terror..
 
Lord kenway got up and started to scan the couple infront of him. Yes he was horny. But he enjoyed the humiliation he caused for the couple even more. He walked up to Dasius. A full head taller and a lot more muscles in his much older frame then the young mans. He struck him hard on the face causing Dasius to whimper and fall on his knees.



" Guards please show Dasius to the chambers below " said Kenway as lazily . No he wants to have this bride in privacy. But off course the groom will be able to hear hear moans of pleasure as his bride surrenders to his lust. He watched as the gaurds escorted Dasius out. Good he will be looked well after.

His eyes next scanned the beautiful girl in front of him. he would love to breed her . yes, he can make her his chief concubine .

" beautifull Lena how lucky i am to have you here " said the forty year old man. Really in age he was forty . But in body size and strength and stamina he was better then the men around !

He was circling her before postioning himself right behind her. His hard boner pressing right against the crack of her ass. His large rough hard hands were mauling at her brown breasts. over her dress. He couldnt take it anymore as he ripped her dress apart. her lovely body in display for himin the room.

" good i see you are as eager as me , i am glad you have saved yourself for me , tonight you shall have your reward . " he hissed in her ear as he licked her earlobes observing her erect nipples. His hard cock was pressing into the flesh of her ass. The only thing separating them was his trousers.

he picked her up on his strong arms and carried her to his bed . Roughly throwing her on the cushioned love nest.
observing the terrified girl he removed his clothes as quick as possible. His hairy and much more manly body then her husbands completly in front of her view.

" i am a very lucky man lena, being at this age and still having women of your age on my bed. for my pleasure, how does that make you feel ? " he said as he was stroking his 10 inch dick to full erection. it was already bigger then the native men just semi erect. His eyes taking in the beautifull creature that his cock shall soon enjoy .
 
Last edited:
Lena made sure not to react as Dasius was hit, and then escorted out. Such behaviour had been expected from their Lord; but she hadn't been able to stop herself wincing slightly, wanting to help her husband. Biting her lip, she stopped herself from protesting and instead silently prayed for her husband to behave and keep safe whilst being taken to another room. Dasius had a bad temper, and he had been clear about his worries of tonight. Lena had pleaded with him to not be difficult; it was one night, and that was all. Just one night.

"Beautiful Lena, how lucky I am to have you here.."

His voice was smooth, and deep; his accent strange to her ears. She gave no reaction to his words but a slight nod, wondering if just outright ignoring him would cause him to be insulted. He stepped closer to her; she could feel his gaze, burning into her, as if reading her thoughts. His eyes flickering up and down, a smile curling the corners of his thin lips. Lena met his gaze shyly, big brown eyes looking fearfully into his confident, blue-eyed gaze. It was her that looked away first, and with a small hmph of smug pride, he strode around her. Lena wondered what he was doing, until she felt the unmistakable heat of his body against hers; the pressing of his erection separating the cheeks of her ass as he leaned closer. Lena squeezed her eyes shut, her heart beating fast. He was already so hard; and they were alone.

It didn't take long for him to make his next move. His hands pawed at her chest, fingers rolling over her nipples; which were still hard with the chill from the waiting room. Cupping her full breasts for a few moments; he seemed to sigh with impatience; gripping at the dress material and pulling hard. The thin, flimsy thing ripped easily until it landed on the ground in two parts. Lena gasped, and fought the urge to cover her sudden vulnerability with her hands.

"Good...I see you are as eager as me. I am glad you have saved yourself for me; tonight you shall have your reward."

Lena wanted to correct him so badly; she had saved herself for Dasius, not for..not for this monster! But she nodded pathetically, wincing as she felt his warm, wet tongue lick over her earlobe; firm strokes that confirmed his want to own her. His hands smoothed over her breasts again, stroking down her toned stomach. His erection pressed harder between her ass and she let out a small whimper, the first sound she had let out during her stay as far in his chambers.

Evidently, he had finally grown tired of teasing himself. With a hefty grunt, he picked up her dainty body easily in his arms, throwing her to the bed. Luckily her landing was onto soft pillows, but she still let out a squeal of surprise at being handled in such a rough way. Scrambling to sit up, she noticed him undressing, his muscled body revealed to her. His erection was huge, she noted; thick and long, the veins sticking out triumphantly as Lord Kenway stared down at her.

"I am a very lucky man Lena, being at this age and still having women of your age on my bed. For my pleasure, how does that make you feel?"

Clearing her throat, Lena looked up at Lord Kenway, trying not to look too fearful. Clasping her slender hands together, she tried not to have her gaze return to his obvious hard-on before answering.

"I..I..it makes me feel lucky, my Lord, that you have chosen for me to be here. Everyone knows it is an honour to be picked by you."

The words came out stuttered; Lena's throat was dry, and she also found it so hard to lie. She wished to tell him that he was hated, that she already felt violated by letting him see her naked, pure body; that every finger he lay on her would send shudders of disgust through every pore. But she couldn't. And so she had to lie, no matter how hard it was. After she spoke, she looked back down at the bed covers, closing her eyes. Soon he would become bored with talking. And that was what she was scared of.
 
""yes you are ver lucky lena, and after tonight, you shall be coming back to me willingly ! " he knew this for sure. all the wives he has fucked here have so fr come back to him for more sex, as they were unsatisfied by their husbands. A duty he has been happy to do for them. He chuckled. Thinking how he ruined them for their husbands. after tonight the only cock lena will love is his and only his.

Kenway positioned Himself on the bed . His brain too full of lust to care about what anything she was rambling about. Lord kenway grabbed the back of her head. He brought her head closer to his cock. Now leaking precum. Yes the wait has been worth it.


" come on, my love, dont feel shy, kiss it grip it , play with it ! " he commmanded. As his cock started to caress her lips coating them with his salty precum. He tightened the grip on her hair. The color contrast driving him insane.

" open your mouth darling, take me, pleasure your master" he laughed, as he landing a soft slap on her cheeck with his cock. laughing slightly
 
Last edited:
He was smirking at her answer, and Lena squirmed before him uncomfortably. He wasn't lying, at least not completely; she knew most of the women had returned here, for whatever reason, a few weeks or months after Lord Kenway had spent the night with them. The reason for their visits were never clear, but if what he was saying was true..no! It wasn't true! Lena knew those women, they'd never betray their husbands for this man! Glaring up at him, it was then she noticed he had moved towards her, growing more impatient by the moment for attention. Setting himself in front of her; she winced as he pushed his cock forward, the head swollen and shining with pre-cum.

"Come on, my love, don't feel shy...kiss it, grip it, play with it!"

He moved quickly; grabbing the back of her head, his fingers entwining in her long, thick hair. Lena had to stop herself from squealing as he forced her closer to his cock, the pre-cum she had noticed now smearing over her lips. Tasting him, she whimpered and pulled away slightly. This was becoming all too real. Noticing her unwillingness, he tightened his grip; and Lena winced in sudden pain.

"Open your mouth darling, take me, pleasure your master."

Positioning himself differently, he slapped her cheek softly with his thick member, leaving a sticky trail of pre-cum across her cheek. Marking her. Lena looked up at him pleadingly, her large eyes staring up at his grinning face. Although he seemed to enjoy teasing himself, enjoying the feeling of being in complete control, he also wanted to get his way. His cock returned to her mouth, the head pushing between her lips as he gripped her hair hard again to force her mouth against it.

Knowing he would only repeat this, or get worse, until she did so, Lena opened her mouth hesitantly, letting his cock slide in. The pre-cum taste was so strong, salty and thick, coating her tongue and the sides of her mouth. She lapped her tongue against the head, rolling it around the sides gently whilst still looking up at him, afraid this would not please him. She did not know how he wanted her to do this; and looking at his length, she wondered if he could even fit even half in her mouth. He certainly seemed wanting to try; pushing more into her mouth so all she could do was lick desperately against it; finally sucking nervously on his shaft. Her pussy began to tingle as she did so, and she felt sick. Surely, some part of her wasn't enjoying this, was it?..
 
" aaaaaaaaaahhh " groaned the old man. as he leaned back a little pushing in more of her head as possible .

" common ," he groaned, as he pushed in more 5,6,7,8,9 and finally 10 . Making her gag on the penis in the process, her saliva gathering on the bed sheet underneath them into a pool. He held his cock in her mouth balls deep. enjoying the feeling. The warmth of her mouth.

Driven by serious of maddened lust the old man held her head in place and started to fuck her mouth brutally. In and out, in and out. thats all he cared about. Not even stopping for her safety or comfort. Yes there will be many nights like this. but this is their first night.

He could feel his passion rising, but no... he will empty his balls deep in her womb. Yes he is not about to waste a single drop of cum that he put in her womb .

He withdrew his cock from her mouth and pushed her so that she was laying on her back . as he pushed one of her legs off the bed, while the other was on his shoulder as he positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy, rubbing the entrance of her virgin slit coating her pussy with his pre cum .

" i wonder what we shall name the first bastard " he laughed as he entered her tight pussy, ignoring her rubbish pleas for mercy . He let loose a sharp gasp when felt just how tight she was around his hard cock and when he felt a bit of resistance he hardly gave her the moment to prepare herself before he pushed on right through ignoring any further pleas.

His pace was not rushed, pushing in inches after inches into her. He will not stop untill all of him is in her. he had all the time in the word to enjoy the delectable beauty before him. When he pulled out about half of his pentetration he could see the trail of blood marking his cock before he pushed back inside of her pushing a little more each time. His motions forced her body to move as well and when he was about half way inside he grabbed her legs and put one over each of his shoulders as he really started to get to work as he ravished her. Slowing pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, his mind completly deaf to whatever noise that was coming out of her mouth. He put both of his hands on her firm tits, grabbing them and using them as handles as he continued to pump .

He looked past the tears and just saw a woman ready for sex and breeding and that was the extent of his care for her.
 
Lena gagged on his length, tears filling her eyes and spilling down her cheeks as a natural reaction to the constant pounding of her mouth and throat. She'd never had a cock in her mouth before; never mind ten inches of it, and it felt as if it'd reach her stomach. Looking up at him, she saw his pleasure and thought he would continue until she suffocated. Each time he pulled out she gasped for breath, clinging to the bed covers beneath her desperately as he entered her mouth again, chuckling as he caught snatches of her sobs and gagging noises. She felt saliva coat his member slickly so it easily slid in and out of her open mouth; drops soaking the bed to make a distinct, damp patch. The corners of her mouth started to ache from the unrelenting rhythm, her tongue desperately lapping at the head and sides of his shaft when she could. When would he be satisfied? Even though it had only been a few minutes, for Lena it felt like hours. Her eyes were stinging with tears, her cheeks and chin wet. He still grasped the back of her head, sometimes staying fully balls-deep in her mouth just to hear her choke, to see her struggle against him to breathe. Every time he did so, his cock throbbed in her mouth, and she knew he enjoyed watching her helplessness.

Without warning, he stopped and drew away, looking down at her with that same smug smirk on his face before maneuvering her around, pushing her down on her back so she lay before him. She took the few moments of freedom to wipe her face, gasping heavily. Her chest heaved with every breath, and she tried not to look at him as she started to shake in fear of what he would do next. Oh, she knew exactly what he would do; but the anticipation was what made her tremble the most. Would he be as rough? That thought made another tear trickle from her left eye, her chest tightening. He soon moved forward to rub her pussy with his cock as he did with her mouth; a mixture of pre-cum and her own saliva lubricating her virginal pussy, preparing her for his next assault. Another whimper escaped her as he started to push harder against her, signalling that he had become bored of teasing himself again.

"I wonder what we shall name the first bastard!" he said in amusement, grinning down at her as he then entered her smoothly. She let out a loud squeal, which soon turned into sobs as he continued to move his cockhead in and out of her, stretching her to fit him. It hurt! It hurt so much, stinging and burning..but amongst those feelings were the guilty waves of pleasure as his thick shaft moved against her willing pussy. She felt disgusted; she did not want to enjoy him! He chuckled again as he saw her range of expressions, noting her pain, her pleasure and then her confusion. It seemed this reaction was not unusual for the women he brought to his bedroom.

Judging her ready to take more of him, he pushed inside of her almost fully, breaking through the resistance he had stopped before reaching earlier. Lena cried out desperately, her gasps turning to sobs as she begged him to stop, her hands pounding on the bed on either side of her naked body. She tried to move away, wriggling her lower body like a thrashing fish; but he held her tightly in place, continuing to fuck her, finally stretching her enough to fit half of his length inside, despite her yelled protests. Grunting in satisfaction, he then moved her legs to his shoulders; being able to fit more of him inside that way. Lena's protests turned to squeals of pain then, feeling him push inside more. His hands moved from holding her hips in place to smooth up her stomach, finally resting on her bouncing breasts to use them as grips instead. He pinched her nipples hard, seeming to enjoy her squeaks of pain.

"St-stop!" she panted at him, pushing now at his arms now they were closer. She wriggled desperately, trying to loosen his grip, sobbing at him in anger.
 
He was now moving more freely, Lena's pussy now getting used to his thickness was allowing him to move in more, Lena was moaning and moving her hands frantically, , but John was just going about his business -- inch by inch, slowly getting deeper. He had enough experience of opening up tight pussies, and this was just another conquest!

By the time John was totally in his 10th and final inch, John now had had enough and he was dying to pump her good , his full length in and out of her !

Lena -- now that I have managed to open up your tight little cunt, I am going to drown you in my fertile sperms and put in a dozen babies straight onto your eggs in your womb now. Are you ready to receive my fertile seeds? " He smiled. He liked this girl . He probably has only spent moments with her but she has already become his favorite women. Maybe he will make her husband dissapear. Only a simple order will do . sharing is not one of his greatest traits.

John moved his lips towards her and for the first time they kissed. John Lovingly caressing the inside of her mouth with his tounge.

He began pumping really hard now, battering her virgin hole with full strength as he made long and hard strokes with his engorged tool. He lay flat on her, pushing her legs back on her chest with his weight. Then, he stretched his legs out straight, supporting himself on his toes as he used his entire weight behind his thrusts. He was grinding himself furiously between her open legs, as if trying to join their bodies together. His mouth was on her neck and lips, biting kissing licking the soft flesh there, his brain dizzy with pent up lust.

After what seemed ages -- John moved back, looking into Lena's eyes all the time, picked her up with his muscular arms as if she weighed nothing, his huge monster cock sill buried deep in her pussy and brought her up in one motion, placed his hands on her tight ass, holding her up and started kissing her.

John had her in his arms, suspended in an embrace. John now started moving Lena up and down his cock, literally fucking her like a doll!
 
Last edited:
Lord Kenway did not wait long before taking full advantage of his new position. With a sly smile at Lena that sent shivers down her spine, he pushed himself deeper inside, each new inch sending different sensations running through Lena's entire body. A mixture of pain, pleasure, disgust and guilt filled every pore, every thought; and Lena struggled against it all, pressing her legs against his broad shoulders to try and rid of the large cock currently pumping in and out of her stretched pussy. It was to no avail however, and Kenway simply shrugged off her efforts and continued to take her purity away, grunting as he enjoyed her taking every inch of his over-sized cock.

"Lena - now that I have managed to open up your tight little cunt, I am going to drown you in my fertile sperms, and put in a dozen babies straight onto your eggs in your womb now. Are you ready to receive my fertile seeds?"

Lena shook her head at him, snarling angrily as she pushed up and down on the bed; attempting to get away. This man would not be the father of her children; that was for her husband! No one had mentioned anything about becoming his personal whore! Lena swore and insulted him, her hands slapping at his arms; her head tossing from side to side anxiously, seeing if there was anything nearby she could grab to hit him with. A vain attempt at escape would see her killed, but Lena would rather a death sentence than a life carrying this man's heirs!

Kenway seemed to finally tire of her antics, leaning his body down to grab her mouth with his; his tongue licking and probing at her mouth. Lena, surprised at the sudden passionate move, lay limply for a few moments; letting him kiss her as she tried to come to terms with the difference in tactics from him.

He then changed how he lay; thrusting inside of her even harder as he moved his mouth to her throat, biting and teasing at the tender skin. Lena yelped and squealed, pinned down by his body, unable to move as he stretched her fully to fit his throbbing member. Feeling her finally start to struggle less against his actions, Kenway manoeuvred his arms around her body; hands grabbing at her ass before pulling her up to sit on his cock. Lena had no choice but to cling to his shoulders and back to stop herself from falling; her head resting on his shoulder helplessly as he started to pound her from this new position. Lena moaned as she was bounced hard on his cock, unable to move as his arms locked around her. Her breasts were pressed hard against his chest, and she could feel his hot breath on her face as he grunted and panted with exertion.
 
John cupped her breasts in the palm of his hands, bent his head a little, popped the left one into his mouth and began to suck and pull on her other nipple, slurping his tongue over her nipples or teasingly pulling at them with his teeth, while thrusting her slowly up and down onto his penis. He began to thrust faster and faster with total frenzy. He heard Lena squeale and waile as his organ thudded in and out of her. He grabbed her real tightly then. His fingers dug into her waist lifting her untill her pussy was just above the tip of his penis, before slaming her down into his dick , all the way down making her take his whole ten inches in one go. They both screamed . his was out of pleasure. Hers was out of pain.

He kept on ramming into her all the way violently. John Kept on doing this grabbing onto her ass and pulling her up and down on his dick , he loved the look on her eyes . She was in ecstasy. He knew her orgasm was not that far away . began to drive his penis all the more violently into her pussy in and out. Sweat was pouring out from both of us. Both of them were gasping. He went on shoving his massive organ in and out of her -- almost brutally. He smirked she she came on his cock . Here she was, cumming on his cock. The cock of another man who was not her husband !

He was sweating and gasping. He was propelling his penis into her like a machine. His speed was increasing that he was about to ejaculate his virile seeds directly onto her eggs. He had been practicing considerable restraint in the last hour or so. he could not hold back much longer. But he slowed down his pace ,caressing her hair kissing her with all the passion he had.

" you are the most beautifull women i have ever had sex with , i swear , i swear" he whispeared . He laid Her down on the bed the on her back and started to piston her pussy in missonary positon. His big white paw gripped firmly on her brown tit , his mouth planting kisses on her face and neck, licking her at times with his tounge. His passion was rising .. then the moment came.. He looked into her eyes, enjoying the look on her face, he new she could tell what is about to happen, he could care less.

His mammoth organ began bucking with incredible force, with an animal-like roar from his throat. As the first shot of his load hit hit the inside of her

. The first was followed by five more strong shots of cum that covered He could almost felt his balls deflating with each shot of freed fluid and his knees seemed to go weak. He screamed out a primitive echo that would have scared off Tarzan as He continued pumping into her pussy with gutso, allowing some of his load to dribble out of her pussy.. one month of chastity just for this night was worth it.

He fell on top of her , but still gave her a soft kiss on the forehead.

" i want you every night,i want you to be my woman " he whispeared. As he is catching up his breath . Breathing heavily as if he ran a marathon. He looked into her eyes. Yes she is his and only his. Her husband can be a figure head only. He wants and will be the only man in her life .
 
Last edited:
The constant pounding was bound to have an effect on her sooner or later. Lena moaned as the pleasure soon outweighed her pain, warmth spreading through her lower body as the heavy rhythms from his member brought her closer to a small release. Clinging to him desperately, she started to moan huskily; her throat dry from her earlier shrieking and sobs. Unable to struggle, she finally let him fuck her with no restrictions. He held her back, tightening his hold on her ass until his fingers dug hungrily into her flesh; sure to leave marks even hours after their sex. Staring into his eyes, he smirked arrogantly as he caught sight of her guilty enjoyment. Flushing, Lena looked away, not wanting to see him as her pussy tightened around his cock once more; signalling her finally cumming. She gasped loudly as her juices ran down his cock, adding an extra layer of lubrication. Whimpering as she realised what had just happened, she refused to look at him again, her face pressed against his chest as he continued to pound her hard; her release only spurring him on to continue even longer.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever had sex with, I swear, I swear.." he muttered to her, lying her back down again to admire her the curves of her waist; how the sweat of exertion shone on her golden-brown skin. Her nipples were still hard, but it was no longer from the chill from outside the room. Her breasts heaved up and down as she gasped for breath; and her hair was spread like a halo around her head, mussed and knotted from the exercise. Kenway then leaned down, grabbing her breasts with his hands, marvelling at the contrast of his skin against hers; his face once again coming close to hers, to kiss, to lick - to own. Lips pressing against hers, then trailing down to her throat, then back up to her cheeks; then repeating the cycle, sometimes licking her in long strokes to leave a glistening trail of saliva in his wake. Her was still inside her, but going slower, as if to savour the moment of her giving in to him, finally.

Then she felt him twitch, and her eyes widened. He was about to cum, to cum inside her! All of her energy spent after struggling for so long, it was all she could do but whisper "No..please..don't.." before feeling his strong load being emptied into her pussy. She let out a small sob of disbelief; his warmth spreading and filling her until she felt him finally stop his yells as he finished; one last spasm from his cock, and he finally left her body, collapsing on top of her. She felt his cum start to drip, sticky and slow, and she shivered; tears gathering at the corners of her eyes.

"I want you every night, I want you to be my woman." Kenway finally said, propping himself up on his arms to look into her eyes, still looking down at her. His chest moved quickly as he tried to catch his breath, but his words were clear.

"Sir..my lord..I..I can't! I am married, and I love him. I love him so much. I'm here on your orders, for my first night..but please.."

Lena's words started loudly, but they ended in a hushed whisper of desperation. He would not order her to keep here, would he? He could not. Besides, she was nothing special. Surely he was just feeling the after-effects of cumming, and would soon order her to return to her home instead. She squirmed underneath his body, wishing she was free right now.
 
"Sir..my lord..I..I can't! I am married, and I love him. I love him so much. I'm here on your orders, for my first night..but please.."

Lord kenway looked at her somewhat annoyed. she talked too much.

" you will stay married, but u will not let him come anywhere near your beautifull pussy! " he said in a low but firm voice.

" Come on ! i am a rich and powerfull man, i can make your lives a lot better, both for you and your husband . " he said penisively.

" in return all i ask is that you have sex with me, whenever i want it, however i want it ! and let me breed you, let me be the only real man in your life, your weak willed hussband is only fit to bring up the children i sire, you know this " he continued before pecking her on the cheek " you are so beautifull "
 
Last edited:
"In return, all I ask is that you have sex with me, whenever I want it, however I want it! And let me breed you, let me be the only real man in your life, your weak-willed husband is only fit to bring up the children I sire...you know this.."

Lena started to push against his chest; finally wriggling free of his grip, she leapt from the bed; gasping as the movements sent his warm cum dribbling down her thighs, coating them with a thick sheen. Glaring at him, she rushed for the door, pulling on the handle desperately.

"I've..I've slept with you! That's all you asked of me, and it's all I'll do!" she said, trying to get out. On realising the door was locked, she tried to rectify the problem; but her panic made her hands shake, and she sobbed as she failed. "Please..please, let me go!"

Feeling more cum stain her thighs, Lena whimpered, pulling against the handle again. Her shoulders trembled as she wondered what would happen if this man managed to impregnate her..what would Dasius do..what would she do?..
 
John looked at the girl she she ran to the door and tried to open it. and failed. He laughed lazily and got off the bed . His powerfull body stanting proud and arrogant even if sweaty , his cock slowly regaining its hardness. God she looked even more beautifull . He lazily walked to her , as she cowered easily towering over her.

" yes lena you have slept with me , and i know you want to do it again baby, i know it, not because i am your master but because you know i am the better man " He bent head down a little and started to kiss her pushing his toung in her young mouth. He pushed her against the door ,his hard cock now pressed against her smooth belly. his hands softly massaging her boobs. Landing a few slaps on them .

" come on i know you enjoyed this night as much as me... let give you my gift Lena. You know your wimpy husband cant do even half of what i can do for you " he whispered in her ear.
 
Last edited:
Lena heard his footsteps approach her, and she squirmed against the door as he drew closer. She knew her escape was in vain, now she had lost the element of surprise; now that his hands were back on her trembling body, his fingers greedily stroking over her curves, wanting to own every inch of her.

"Yes Lena you have slept with me; and I know you want to do it again baby, I know it, not because I am your master, but because you know I am the better man!"

Lena shuddered at his words, especially as they were followed by his now familiar mouth on her skin; turning her around, he licked her full lips before kissing her once more, whispering in her ear; before then going back to her lips eagerly. Feeling his growing erection once more press against her, her knees shook and her mind raced - he was planning to take her again..she couldn't take any more! Interrupting the kiss, she slapped at his chest with her flat palms, shaking her head furiously.

"No! No, you are not the better man..Dasius has worked harder than you ever will, he is the perfect man for me..you are nothing but dirt! A filthy monster!"
 
" even if i was a pesent like your dasicus , you would have rather be taken by me than him. " he said as he started to walk back.


" Go home then , but i expect a final reply tomorrow at sunset. at my halls you shall find me , go think about everything i said " he ordered her. He went back and laid back on his bed as he saw his favorite women dress, appreciating her . He could always grab her and never let her go. But no forcing himself on such a women is half the pleasure. A girl like this surrendering to his lust is even bigger to him.
 
"Even if i was a peasent like your Dasius, you would have rather be taken by me than him." Kenway grunted, moving away from Lena, walking back to his bed as he spoke. Lena relaxed against the doorframe, panting wildly. What was he doing? She had been certain he was going to force himself on her again..looking at him, she cowered at the door, afraid to move despite him being nowhere near her.

"Go home then, but I expect a final reply tomorrow at sunset. At my halls you shall find me; go think about everything I've said." he finally ordered, waving a hand dismissively at her as he laid back down on the large bed. Nodding her head in acknowledgement, blushing as she searched for some clothes to wear. He had torn the dress she had arrived in. Finally, she saw some similar garments laid out on the dresser; apparently, she was not the only woman he had planned to bed in the next few days. Covering her naked body with the thin cloth, she then returned to the door and finally un-did the lock, rushing away in relief back to find her husband.

The servants did not seem surprised as her wandering around the corridors; one of them guiding her to the room in which Dasius was sat in. Hugging him closely, they then returned home; and although Lena desperately wished to confide in someone about the happenings of the evening, she knew Dasius did not wish to hear of her deflowering at the hands of Lord Kenway.

The rest of the night was spent in silence, Lena finally being able to clean her body of the sweat and cum that still stained her skin from earlier. Dasius went to bed early, and Lena, unable to sleep, sat in their shared living room, quietly thinking about her future, and what Lord Kenway had offered. Wrapping her arms around her stomach, she wondered what would happen if she did not turn up. Lord Kenway was not a man to let something go once he decided he wanted it.
 
Next morning John kenwa got up and went about his bussiness. However he made sure his gaurds were keeping an extra eye on lena's husband. what she saw in the wimp he did not know. But oh well. He was very angry, maybe its because he had only one sexual release in one month. Who knows. However quiet a few servants felt his wrath in the morning. after displeaseing him greatly.

So what happens if Lena dosent show up . Not much. there is plenty of women around who can satisfy his lust. He was tempted to take it out on one of his maids, who would only be eager then him , but he decieded to hold it. And yes fucking another mans wife, hell breeding her while knowing her husband is helpless to stop him only make it even more sweater for him.

So sunset arrived and he sat waiting in his hall, the servants has been banished to their quarters . If she dosent show up, he will have Dacisus killed, or maybe just enough alive for Dasicus to see him ( kenway) to enjoy his wife. he will have Lena.

He stared lazily as lena entered his chamber . what arrangement does she have in mind ? No way in hell he is willing to marry her thats for sure.

" so ? " he snapped at the girl after dissmissing the gaurds. they wear alone.
 
Lena trembled as she stood alone in his chambers again. She had seen no maids..or anyone..as she had been escorted to his rooms, and even now he had ordered his guards away so he had her all to himself. Lena took comfort in that today, at least she wore her own clothes. A faded t-shirt and thick-cloth pants covered most of her up; only baring the tiniest hint of cleavage. She did not want him to think she'd come here begging for more of his cock; although the thought admittedly made her want to squeeze her thighs together, an urge blooming in her pussy.

No, no, stop it Lena! she reminded herself, stepping forward and clearing her throat as she tried to keep eye contact with the awaiting Lord. He looked impatiently at her, obviously not wanting to waste any more time on conversing with slave girls.

"I'm..I'm here to say that I have decided to stay with my husband. He is a good man, and I couldn't humiliate him like you said.." she finally managed to say, her voice barely louder than a whisper. Biting her lip, she looked down at the ground. Being back here brought back all the memories from the previous evening; and although she shuddered, remembering how forceful he had been..her pussy ached for that sort of pleasure again, and it made her shuffle on the spot in front of him.
 
" ah well , in that case " said the lord imapatiently.



"You are both banished from my lands , pack your things and go. your weakling husband wont be able to protect you from the bandits outside these lands and you will most likely become their whore " he obsereved .

" either u accept to become my own personal mistress, or you both go , goodluck in the wild"

" to prove to me that you are accepting to be my mistress, i want you to strip naked and take my hard cock in your mouth. suck me to the best orgasm of my life, in front of your Dacius , that is offcourse if you are willing to accept my offer, last chance dearr " he clapped and his gaurds brought in a blodied Dascius, bloodied and had seamen on him. oh and he was naked.

"as you can see, it seems your wimp here loves cock more then he loves pussy, entertaining my gaurds for the past hour ,why do you want to waste your time with a small dicked wimp like him " he asked .her
 
Last edited:
Lena gaped at him. Banished? From their homelands; from their work? She shook her head, trying to come to terms with the sudden over-kill of his punishment. The man leered at her, seemingly enjoying the moment of crushing her hopes of being able to escape his clutches; at least, not without damning herself to a life of danger, trying to survive out in the wildernesses that surrounded this estate.

As he talked about giving him a blowjob in front of Dasius, Lena's lip curled in disgust. The arrogance of this man -why would she humiliate Dasius like that? It was close to in-human. Opening her mouth to retort; Lord Kenway beat her to the punch as he clapped his hands, obviously signalling to someone. Blinking, Lena turned as his guards reentered the room, dragging Dasius inbetween them. He was gasping for breath, covered in growing bruises and blood; but also sticky cum; some still even on his cheeks, as well as his chest and shoulders. Repelled by this, Lena gasped and stepped back from the guards, her eyes fixed in shock on Dasius and the smug-looking guards that held him.

"As you can see, it seems your wimp here loves cock more then he loves pussy, entertaining my gaurds for the past hour...why do you want to waste your time with a small dicked wimp like him?" sneered Kenway, looking at Lena and taking pride in causing such a reaction in her. Lena gaped like a fish out of water, not knowing what to say. Dasius hung limp where he was being held, obviously embarrassed at his wife seeing him like this; and broken at the experience he just had at the hands of Kenway's staff.

"Why did you do this.." Lena whispered, finally turning back to Kenway. "He did nothing to you! Please, let him go..he didn't deserve this.."

Looking inbetween Kenway and Dasius, tears spilled down her cheeks finally. This was her fault; why hadn't she just accepted Kenway's offer yesterday evening? She should of known he would of taken the rejection as an insult, and found some way to seek revenge. As he had done so.
 
" that wimp deserves no women, let alone one in your form " he observed .

He lit up his cigar . and lent back on his chair .

" so what are you waiting for ? either leave these estates and fend for yourself with your wimp or .." he stopped for a moment , then continued " or you can be my sex toy starting from now on by suck my cock in that lovely mouth of yours and making me cum in that pretty little mouth and face of yours first , the choice is yours dear, i suggest you make it quick before i throw you both out of my esate or even worse-- to my gaurds who will love nothing more than to use you both as their personal cum dump ! "
 
Last edited:
Lena trembled as he outlined her choices, bowing her head in acknowledgement that he of course, would get his way. She wondered where the guards would take Dasius now; but she knew better than to ask. If she did, Kenway might get irritated with her mentioning him again and order his death just so he stopped being such an annoyance.

"I will of course pleasure you, my lord." she said quietly, stepping forward so she stood in front of him properly. He blew some of the smoke from his cigar into her face, and she tried not to cough. Trying not to look too repulsed, she knelt inbetween his legs and opened his pants, taking his cock in both of her hands. Leaning up, she took his member in his mouth; feeling it quickly grow as she licked and sucked at his shaft; looking up at him eagerly to make sure he was satisfied with her performance. She would not give him another chance to harm Dasius like that; or at least, not give him another excuse to do so.
 
"ooh , i knew you would see sense dear " groaned the lord in pleasure, as he slowly started to thrust his hip into her lovely mouth .

" take your clothes off dear, yes i think from now on when ever its just you and me, you will be naked -- always ! " he rambled ,eyes closed from the pleasure he was recieving.

"put those magnificent boobs around my cock ! tit fuck my dick make your master cum on your tits !" he ordered her
 
Back
Top