šŸ” PLP's Hidden Treasure B&B for Wanderers, Deviants, and Darlings

Hope you had a great 4th!!!
Pop in anytime!! :kiss:

My scrubs are a smidge tighter this morning but... we had a blast.
Back to reality!!

I did šŸ˜Š lots of barbecue was eaten.. šŸ˜Ž and plenty of leftovers!

I'll probably get on them again tonight lol

I hope you had a wonderful fourth as well šŸŒ¹

Leftover bbq.... *drool* what time should I be there?

Somehow I always end up with the leftovers when there's a big meal or something like that šŸ˜Š

It's a gift I guess lol

Whenever you want! There's plenty to go around šŸŒ¹

Everyone's favorite Donkey is getting dissected tomorrow!!! :eek:
Well nothing so dramatic but he is having a bit of surgery. Sending my good thoughts and prayers for a speedy revovering.
May your anesthetic high be good, your nurses be hot, and the food be tolerable, sweet Donkey.​

1abc08163ea1323564b9af6365e5c395.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1phaKnqLufhK1xVac35x87ARKyjWgOmybRKRNpxqVVolcU6R7​

Everyone's favorite Donkey is getting dissected tomorrow!!! :eek:
Well nothing so dramatic but he is having a bit of surgery. Sending my good thoughts and prayers for a speedy revovering.
May your anesthetic high be good, your nurses be hot, and the food be tolerable, sweet Donkey.​

1abc08163ea1323564b9af6365e5c395.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1phaKnqLufhK1xVac35x87ARKyjWgOmybRKRNpxqVVolcU6R7​

Thank you, you sweet little Pussy! :kiss:

I think I'll need to bring my supply of hot nurses though. Are you volunteering? :D :heart:

Ok....while PLP is on vacation, she asked me to check in periodically....

so just clean up after yourself, I'm not a damn maid lol

Carry on.....

Iā€™d like to lodge a complaint - the hot tub is clogged with donkey hair this morning.

(Hope the surgery went well)

Iā€™d like to lodge a complaint - the hot tub is clogged with donkey hair this morning.

(Hope the surgery went well)

It's certainly quiet without the little pussy slinking about! I hope she's having a great time though.

The surgery went well, thank you Apisto. It's left me with a crazy infection though which is kicking my arse. At least it gives me more time to rest!

Peers down from the mountain top.

Anybody miss me yet??? #sendnudes

Peers down from the mountain top.

Anybody miss me yet??? #sendnudes

Who are you and what have you done with PLP? If this is you, please send us full body recognition pics so that we may properly verify your identittiesā€¦. errr identity.

Hope you are enjoying yourself!

Iā€™ll just get up early then and make the coffee since our host is busy:

b817a4b04de668b233139e0bccd16c9f.jpg

Back