Looking for a Mature Man to Chat with, on a regular basis

PG007

Experienced
Sure Could Use Someone to talk to...Looking for a Mature Man to Chat with Regularly

Hello, I'm a lady in my late 40's and would like to find someone to chat with on a regular basis. Sometimes we all need someone to talk to to make our lives a little bit more exciting, laugh, look forward to talking to that special secret someone.

Look forward to meeting someone new, my own age to chat with.

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:
Maybe it could be fun

I'm 31, tall, and tan. A bit more mature than my age might suggest. Perhaps we can talk a bit, and see if you might gel with this younger guy?

Hello, I'm a lady in my late 40's and would like to find someone to chat with on a regular basis. Sometimes we all need someone to talk to to make our lives a little bit more exciting, laugh, look forward to talking to that special secret someone.

Sent you a PM, hope to hear from you :)

Thank you for all your replies...I have enjoyed chatting very much...I would hope to take it further to another media...I sure could use someone to talk to right now...

Would love to Chat any time

MWM, 48, slim/athletic and well spoken. Tastefully tattooed and not much in the way of limits. I will PM you on how to get a hold of me in another way.
I anticipate hearing from you.

I love to chat about anything and everything, I'm 46, if you are ever so inclined, pm anytime!

Varied chat

Hi PG007

Happy to chat about anything from normal life to erotica/kinky to amusing stories and life experiences....it really depends what sort of boundaries you feel comfortable chatting in...let me know...Cueroman

55 yrs old. 6-2,220 White tanned male if stats are required. PM sent. Like to discuss about anything.

Hi,

Sent you a PM. I hope we get a chance to chat.

Stiffinkent

Hi there I'm 48 and would like to chat with you! Would like to also add some excitement and have a chat on a regular basis. I'm married so I think this could work well for us both. Please write Back!

Scott

I imagine you got many requests for chat. I'd like to visit with you and maybe get around to some sexy chat. That is what most of us are here for, I think. However, getting a friend is also very important. Let me hear from you. texgeno@yahoo.com

You may want to chat but then you also get the crazy ones. I wish you all the best lady.

Back