Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers

Would you ever consider participating in an incest relationship?!
Yes. We're in our 60's and my brother and I still suck each other off. Many years ago, when we were on out first wives, we'd swap and have done the three-some (mmf) thing. Good fun, great memories.

I have done that. I was 28 and 11 years older than my sister. I overheard her tell my wife that if she wasn't married to me that she would try to have me for herself. Soon after that my wife went back east to visit her dad for aa couple weeks and my sister was staying with me. we made out om the couch for a while then went to my bad where we had great sex. We continued for about 12 years even continuing during her marriage to a man with a teen son. He and I had a sexual relationship for a couple of years and he confided to me that he was also fucking her.

I have done that. I was 28 and 11 years older than my sister. I overheard her tell my wife that if she wasn't married to me that she would try to have me for herself. Soon after that my wife went back east to visit her dad for aa couple weeks and my sister was staying with me. we made out om the couch for a while then went to my bad where we had great sex. We continued for about 12 years even continuing during her marriage to a man with a teen son. He and I had a sexual relationship for a couple of years and he confided to me that he was also fucking her.

That's hot!

HampshireBoy said:
In my youth, I used to play around with my sister and a female cousin (not at the same time but they were both aware of the other one), which moved onto full blown sex in our late teens and early twenties.

Now both in our fifties and married I know I have thought about fucking my sister again, but not built up the courage to ask her.

In my late twenties I was asked to paint the outside of an aunt and uncle's house, which took me a number of weekends. My aunt was in her late forties then but still had a lovely body, my uncle was away a couple of the weekends and my aunt spent a lot of time sunbathing in full view. The first day that he was away she encouraged me to take a break and sunbathe with her, which involved me stripping down to my boxers. I was struggling to hide my erection, then she took charge and released my hard cock. One thing led to another and lets just say that the painting job took a lot longer than planned When I eventually finished painting the house she told me that it was a lovely experience but we shouldn't repeat
Great story. Too bad she wasn't willing to continue. Did she teach you lots?
She taught me so much about how to pleasure a woman, such a good teacher.

We have spoken in more recent years, but she wants to leave it as a wonderful memory and not risk tarnishing it.

I learned most of my sexual knowledge from a female cousin.....it went on for ten years....I enjoyed the experiences with her. We haven’t had any contact in years and it lost its allure after she got married. But while it was happening...it was really good.

I used to enjoy sex with my Aunt

It all started at a wedding.
I was 20 and she was 42. I vividly remember her grinding her mound of Venus into me as we danced. Then taking me up to her room in the hotel for a quickie.
Having lost my virginity at 18 to a much older woman and forming a menageva trois with an older couple when I was at Uni, I was very attracted to older women.
We enjoyed sex for over 25 years off and on. She had a huge appetite for sex.

We had such great input from you let's keep it going love reading all the responses!!! Thank you all so much....

From when I was about 13 to 15 my older sister and i used to feel each other up. More exploring that anything else. Do regret not having sex with her.

From when I was about 13 to 15 my older sister and i used to feel each other up. More exploring that anything else. Do regret not having sex with her.
Mmmmm oh that brings back the good memories that's what my sister and her friend did with me I taught them the art of a good blowjob last few years before I finally had her friend quite often completely and totally but they love sucking my cock and I love letting them great memories wish you would have that chance!

I still think of my aunt. Posted earlier in the thread but man, given the chance I would love to cum inside her!

Mmmmm oh that brings back the good memories that's what my sister and her friend did with me I taught them the art of a good blowjob last few years before I finally had her friend quite often completely and totally but they love sucking my cock and I love letting them great memories wish you would have that chance!

Completely jealous.

Have have a wank about my fat goth niece lots of times. Would never did it though. Lots about my wife's niece's too.

Unacceptable

Has anyone been forced into incest sex or incest relationship?

What you’re asking for is accounts of rape or child abuse is it? Does that seem appropriate? ( even for this thread that’s pretty fucking low)

As someone who has worked with abused children I would assume that a lot of this “ hot incest action “ starts when they are under 18. I know that’s not discussed here... everyone is at pains to point out how they were over 21 and how marvellously consensual it was but actually a lot of the grooming takes place a lot earlier than any sexual contact IME. The reason it’s illegal is not just about the genetic issues of child bearing but the undue influence that a parent has over their own child. Abuse of power it’s called. It’s why there are laws about teachers having sex with students and Drs with patients. etc. Children are not in a position to make informed decisions about these things - particularly within the confines of the family environment. As wonderful and liberating as it is to explore fantasies on Lit you must remember that your encouragement with “ that’s hot - go for it” can lead someone to act on urges that can cause untold misery to innocent people.

What you’re asking for is accounts of rape or child abuse is it? Does that seem appropriate? ( even for this thread that’s pretty fucking low)

As someone who has worked with abused children I would assume that a lot of this “ hot incest action “ starts when they are under 18. I know that’s not discussed here... everyone is at pains to point out how they were over 21 and how marvellously consensual it was but actually a lot of the grooming takes place a lot earlier than any sexual contact IME. The reason it’s illegal is not just about the genetic issues of child bearing but the undue influence that a parent has over their own child. Abuse of power it’s called. It’s why there are laws about teachers having sex with students and Drs with patients. etc. Children are not in a position to make informed decisions about these things - particularly within the confines of the family environment. As wonderful and liberating as it is to explore fantasies on Lit you must remember that your encouragement with “ that’s hot - go for it” can lead someone to act on urges that can cause untold misery to innocent people.
Here here. There is a lot of no consequence acts portrayed here on Lit that by and large do have consequences in the real world. In that sense Lit is a dangerous echo chamber.

Heard my step daughter masturbating in the shower the other day, she was moaning pretty loud. Quite a turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back