Our Paragraphs

I'm all for the bedroom idea...

*herds the girls out of the bathroom and locks the door behind them.

What's up buttercup? Where did you go? Are you hiding in the closet! Afraid of getting mauled by all these horny ladies? :D

Come on back out. ;) we won't bite......hard :D

Ladies...ladies....you fail to realize i locked him in the bathroom with me.

:p

and i think he's lurking, enjoying us arguing. lol

I'm all for the bedroom idea...

*herds the girls out of the bathroom and locks the door behind them.

Excellent.....maybe they won't notice me scootch closer and put the popcorn on the floor:devil:

What's up buttercup? Where did you go? Are you hiding in the closet! Afraid of getting mauled by all these horny ladies? :D

Come on back out. ;) we won't bite......hard :D

Opps did I leave him tied up in there??????? :eek:

Ladies...ladies....you fail to realize i locked him in the bathroom with me.

:p

and i think he's lurking, enjoying us arguing. lol

Unfortunately there is a door to the closet in the bathroom :devil:

No need for a search party beauties! I am still here! Just took the afternoon and evening off for a little real-life diversion. I must say I am highly encouraged by all this banter! Locked in the bathroom, tied up in the bedroom, squirreled away in the closet...as long as it's with you lovely ladies these all sound simply wonderful to me! ;)

I don't plan to go away soon! Not with such wonderful and encouraging support like this! You gals just know how to make a guy feel so good! ((Blushing!!!))

if I bring you coffee without you having to ask...

Good morning to my sweetheart! Yesterday's visit was so nice I thought I'd come back over again today! I have more of that delicious yummy coffee you love so much. May I fill your 'cup'??? All the way to the tippy top!! :D

attachment.php

Good morning to my sweetheart! Yesterday's visit was so nice I thought I'd come back over again today! I have more of that delicious yummy coffee you love so much. May I fill your 'cup'??? All the way to the tippy top!! :D

Good morning :heart:!!! I love waking up to your yummy coffee everyday :) thank you for keeping my cup filled up so perfectly :kiss:

Last edited:

attachment.php

one of each please ;)

The Photographer and His Muse

Today’s post has a special guest star…

We talked as she lay there on the bed. <Click> Her body on full display, erotically situated to take full advantage of both positioning and light. <Click> She was the focus of my lens, yet it was the aperture of heart that was now in full zoom. <Click> Her soft inviting lips drew me in. With her body so full exposed there was nothing I could do to mask my desire any longer. My passion was evident. She drew strength from it…watching as I continued to skillfully frame her…attempting to capture her raw sensuality and naked emotion. <Click>

She sat up on the bed, her eyes burning with that same desire I felt in my own. As I lowered the camera, my eyes no longer shielded by the glass, I gazed directly into hers. “Come here,” she said, “I need to feel your body against mine. I’ve already let you enter the most vulnerable parts of my mind and my heart, and now I want you to enter the most precious parts of my body as well. You make every thought I have ok, you make me feel safe to be afraid…I’m not afraid any longer. I want you. I want you now.” I placed the camera on the table and followed my heart, my passion, my desire. I climbed onto the bed with her – no longer afraid myself. We were together and time disappeared from our world.

Hours later we stood side-by-side, my arm wrapped around her tender waist, a cup of coffee in her hands. We stood naked together, admiring the results of my camera’s work – smiling, laughing, discussing which picture was her favorite, me stealing a kiss on her cheek. “Do you like this one,” she said. “No baby doll, I think this one is my favorite.” With that I wrapped her in both arms and pulled her tight, our lips in full embrace. As her coffee cup fell to the floor, I scooped her up in my arms and headed back to the bed. Her cries of ecstasy filling my ears yet again.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'd be your lover, if you were there
Put your hurt on me, if you dare
Such a woman, you got style
You make every man feel like a child
You got some kinda hold on me
You're all wrapped up in mystery
So wild so free so far from me
You're all I want, my fantasy
-- Photograph, Def Leppard

Last edited:
Damn fine post. As a photographer, I really like this story and the way you posted the pics on review.

Well done. :)

Today’s post has a special guest star…

We talked as she lay there on the bed. <Click> Her body on full display, erotically situated to take full advantage of both positioning and light. <Click> She was the focus of my lens, yet it was the aperture of heart that was now in full zoom. <Click> Her soft inviting lips drew me in. With her body so full exposed there was nothing I could do to mask my desire any longer. My passion was evident. She drew strength from it…watching as I continued to skillfully frame her…attempting to capture her raw sensuality and naked emotion. <Click>

She sat up on the bed, her eyes burning with that same desire I felt in my own. As I lowered the camera, my eyes no longer shielded by the glass, I gazed directly into hers. “Come here,” she said, “I need to feel your body against mine. I’ve already let you enter the most vulnerable parts of my mind and my heart, and now I want you enter the most precious parts of my body as well. You make every thought I have ok, you make me feel safe to be afraid…I’m not afraid any longer. I want you. I want you now.” I placed the camera on the table and followed my heart, my passion, my desire. I climbed onto the bed with her – no longer afraid myself. We were together and time disappeared from our world.

Hours later we stood side-by-side, my arm wrapped around her tender waist, a cup of coffee in her hands. We stood naked together, admiring the results of my camera’s work – smiling, laughing, discussing which picture was her favorite, me stealing a kiss on her cheek. “Do you like this one,” she said. “No baby doll, I think this one is my favorite.” With that I wrapped her in both arms and pulled her tight, our lips in full embrace. As her coffee cup fell to the floor, I scooped her up in my arms and headed back to the bed. Her cries of ecstasy filling my ears yet again.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'd be your lover, if you were there
Put your hurt on me, if you dare
Such a woman, you got style
You make every man feel like a child
You got some kinda hold on me
You're all wrapped up in mystery
So wild so free so far from me
You're all I want, my fantasy
-- Photograph, Def Leppard

Great story! Most awesome pics! and creative display!

and my favorite song taboot! :)

Great job!!! I love posts like this!

Back