Last movie you watched

Get Him To The Greek!
And currently listening to the soundtrack as I type too :)
I love this movie so much

Trailnotes - A local production on Mountain Biking in the Whakarewarewa Forest near Rotorua.

Watched Prometheus and MIB3 tonight:

MIB3 was good, brain-off fun. Don't think of the temporal mechanics - they don't work. Hell, there's a huge plot hole in the middle of it. Still a lot of fun, and a good popcorn flick.

I'm still digesting Prometheus. I'm having a major issue with one thing: why go to all that trouble to set things up so they can happen in the "first" movie, and then fundimentally change the core things of it all?

Prometheus. Ridley Scott honestly took all that time to make this movie and left THAT amount of plot holes and the main story even less sustainable? Started promising enough.

I watched Prometheus the other night, I loved it. i was worried it wouldn't live up to the greatness of Alien but it did well. There are so many gaps, I like being left wondering. And I have to say, I have a crush on Michael Fassbender, what a sexy man XD

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.....if you don't mind the wild revisionist history it's a fun little movie

Brave - was pretty good but I preferred Tangled. It's not close to the Snow White or Beauty and the Beast category, but it's not as bad as Brother Bear either.

Back