Prostate massagers

gcs2718

Really Really Experienced
Who uses them? What kind? Has anyone achieved orgasm with one solely through prostate stimulation? Please share you experiences with self pleasuring using them or play with others.

Who uses them? What kind? Has anyone achieved orgasm with one solely through prostate stimulation? Please share you experiences with self pleasuring using them or play with others.

My finger works well

My girlfriend, a nurse, is my prostate massager. She uses one oiled hand to stroke my cock while she fingers my prostate with two fingers of her other hand. It definitely makes the precum flow. Usually this is foreplay. She loves to ride my slick cock to orgasm, which usually triggers mine.

I have an Aneros Vice and a Progasm, Both are wonderful. I have had many prostate orgasms. There is an Aneros blog on my profile if you are interested.
th

Aneros-Progasm-Prostate-Massager-557861-PRODUCT-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

doc johnson

Doc Johnson has some nice butt plugs with a curved tip that work nicely for prostrate massage. I like them because they are a little larger than the aneros.

Doc Johnson has some nice butt plugs with a curved tip that work nicely for prostrate massage. I like them because they are a little larger than the aneros.

The Aneros devices seem to stay in place.( IE: pretty much hands free with just Kegel movements) I haven't found that with other brands of massagers.

I have an Aneros Vice and a Progasm, Both are wonderful. I have had many prostate orgasms. There is an Aneros blog on my profile if you are interested.
th

Aneros-Progasm-Prostate-Massager-557861-PRODUCT-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

Out of interest, how long did it take for you to get used to the progasm?

I've been thinking about getting an Aneros. Guess I should read that blog!

31SLRf%2BbBLL._SY355_.jpg

Another in the collection. Works just will not stay in place unless sitting. It is by Rocks Off.

41n%2BTb0nvDL._SY355_.jpg

Have this one also called the Big Boy. It s too large for me. Very big !

JO-4726-00-3_1.jpg

We bought one of these a few weeks ago, on the first try it was too big.

Will work up one of these days.

31SLRf%2BbBLL._SY355_.jpg

Another in the collection. Works just will not stay in place unless sitting. It is by Rocks Off.

This is what I use, and I LOVE the way it makes me feel.

It is my first toy, and first item of any girth going up there... I have to say, even in my tight ass it still slips out, and the tip isn't quite far up enough to rest perfectly against my prostate, so I am VERY interested in getting the next model up... (Larger in every dimension). Overall I am pleased with the toy.

If you get one, I suggest one that vibrates. It really is a turning point when you experience that.

Would love to play with you. Inserting that into your butt. :) Then flip the switch to full blast. Watch that butt of yours squirm with pleasure :kiss:

Back