The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you really like to hear it?

(HAHA, this is turning into the questions thread!)

I guess there is no difference really.

But it's not as fun. We must ask some real questions soon! :D

I wouldn't have asked otherwise :)

Do you ask question you don't want the answer to?

Nope, always want the answer.

Do you always go back to see the answers to your questions?

Yeah. I just leave the tab open until someone answers. Usually.

Do you feel like other people know you better than yourself?

Last edited:
Yeah. I just leave the tab open until someone answers. Usually.

Do you feel like other people know you better than yourself?
Just the opposite. I feel like no one really knows/understands me.

Is it easy for you to let other people really know you?

No.

What personal quality do you admire the most?

Hmmmmmm..........

Honesty.

I think. I admire believe too. But missplaced believe, powerful though it may be, I do not admire...

Do you think there will be more or less cars in use in use in 2080?

Night night FireBreeze! Sorry I didn't get to do more questions with you. :kiss: :rose: & hugs

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm..........

Honesty.

I think. I admire believe too. But missplaced believe, powerful though it may be, I do not admire...

Do you think there will be more or less cars in use in use in 2080?

Night night FireBreeze! Sorry I didn't get to do more questions with you. :kiss: :rose: & hugs

I'm not sure. I just hope they are more efficient. Probably more, but different.

:)

No worries

If public transport was more accessible, would you use it?

I'm not sure. I just hope they are more efficient. Probably more, but different.

:)

No worries

If public transport was more accessible, would you use it?

Certainly. I love to read, and if I lived in a city that had decent PT, I could spend all the time I spend driving NOW, reading.

If public transportation was more accessible, would you like to see what we could get away with in a subway car?

Certainly. I love to read, and if I lived in a city that had decent PT, I could spend all the time I spend driving NOW, reading.

If public transportation was more accessible, would you like to see what we could get away with in a subway car?

*laugh* I live in an area where there was accessible public transport and the things I saw in there... yeah, lol. :D

What do you think the number one problem is with your government?

*laugh* I live in an area where there was accessible public transport and the things I saw in there... yeah, lol. :D

the wait times for health care in hospitals

would you rather be respected or liked?

They're all idiots! lol

What have you dreamed of inventing?

the wait times for health care in hospitals

would you rather be respected or liked?

Respected. Even if they don't like me, at least they still treat me with respect.

They're all idiots! lol

What have you dreamed of inventing?

The Post-It note, damn it. Or the question mark. Your choice.

Does being completely honest preclude one from being polite?

Respected. Even if they don't like me, at least they still treat me with respect.

The Post-It note, damn it. Or the question mark. Your choice.

Does being completely honest preclude one from being polite?
No it does not.. being honest, even if you're telling someone they don't look so hot in something can be done kindly and tactfully.

Do you think celebrities have given up their right to privacy for their children from paparazzi?

No it does not.. being honest, even if you're telling someone they don't look so hot in something can be done kindly and tactfully.

Do you think celebrities have given up their right to privacy for their children from paparazzi?

No. I believe that their children did not ask for this, and therefore should be given privacy. They have the right to grow up normally and privately and without worry whether or not if that mud stain will be photographed.

I do have a problem with celebrities, ah, using and exposing their children to the paparazzi. Those should be shot and locked up for child endangerment.

I get a little mama bearish about children :eek:

What cause is near and dear to your heart.

No. I believe that their children did not ask for this, and therefore should be given privacy. They have the right to grow up normally and privately and without worry whether or not if that mud stain will be photographed.

I do have a problem with celebrities, ah, using and exposing their children to the paparazzi. Those should be shot and locked up for child endangerment.

I get a little mama bearish about children :eek:

What cause is near and dear to your heart.
Any cause to do with children.. I get a bit protective of them no matter who they belong to if I feel that they are being mistreated in ANY way. I'm a momma and a grandma, what can I say?

What is something new you learned today that you did not know before?

Any cause to do with children.. I get a bit protective of them no matter who they belong to if I feel that they are being mistreated in ANY way. I'm a momma and a grandma, what can I say?

How to program the clock on the DVD player.

I like this one, so Im asking it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back