Protection (closed)

I coo in pleasure as you split my pussy with your tongues and flick my clit with your tongue. I press my pussy firmly against your mouth as I take your cock deeper, sucking and bobbing my head along your stiff length as I roll your balls in my hand, teasing them until you groan. I even dare to let a finger stroke along the sensitive flesh between your balls and ass before I press my finger against your asshole, teasing it to see what reaction I get from you.
 
I'm sure I jumped when I felt your finger on my asshole . . . never had that experience before; honestly, never had any desire to, but after the last couple of days of fucking you back there, . . .

Trying to focus on my mouth and lapping up as much of your nectar as possible . . still feeling your experimenting . . . not sure how far you may try to take this . . .
 
I moan around the length of your cock as you jump, my finger simply teasing your hole, going no further until we talk about this. I whimper as you lap and taste my juices that are pooling, my hips squirming over your mouth.
 
I can feel the container of lube next to my hand on the bed; without breaking contact between your pussy and my tongue, I manage to flip the lube down the bed toward my feet. I'll let you decide if that is a signal to go ahead.

Wrapping my hands up over your bottom and holding you tight against my face, I am lost in the sweet taste dripping down my face and onto the bed; I just can't seem to catch it all in my mouth.
 
I pull my head off your cock as I watch the lube slide down the bed towards me. A wicked grin on my face is what follows as I take the lube and squirt a healthy dollop on my finger. Once it is coated, I concentrate on your cock again as I press my finger into your tight opening. I moan softly as you accept my invasion, my finger pumping in and out to open you up more.
 
Not sure what to expect from this, but if you were willing (and eager) for me to fuck you in the ass, I feel like I at least need to let you 'experiment' a bit with me. Between your mouth on my cock and the cool, sippery lube on your finger going someplace I never expected, my sexual intensity level is sky-high right now . . . and even more so because your pussy is pumping out extra juices as we play . .

Moaning a bit more loudly . . .
 
I take your moaning as encouragement and start to pump my finger deeper, finally brushing against your prostate. I’ve heard stories of it being like a jolt of electricity and since you’re letting me experiment, I decide to find out if it’s true.

I let out a moan of my own as you tongue seems to be everywhere. I widen my stance, my knees on either side of your head as you center in on my clit and I jolt and squirm above you.
 
My moans are louder . . . until your finger finds my prostate. I've had a prostate exam during a physical, but nothing like this. I know my ass came off the bed when you found it; probably causing you to take my cock deeper in your throar than you planned on too.

Suddenly, between your mouth on my cock and the sudden jolt from your finger. my cum spurts out again . . . no time to let you know that I am cumming . . . as I cum, my lips lock onto your clit . .
 
I jerk against your cock as you thrust deeply into my mouth. I gag slightly, struggling to anticipate what you’re doing. I take control back just in time for you to start spurting into my mouth, your cum dribbling from my lips and down my chin as I ride out the storm of your orgasm.

I let out a gasp and a moan as you lock onto my clit, nibbling it and sucking it until I release as well in a messy orgasm.
 
Although this load may not have been quite the quantity of others, it was just as intense . . . and I am totally spent . . and enjoying every moment. Your orgasm quickly follows mine and, again, I can't quite swallow all of your nectar, but I sure get as much as I can.

Not sure I want to move, love having your pussy in my face and feeling your mouth on my cock, and surprisingly, your finger in my butt.

One long soft moan as the pleasure of all this hits me . .
 
I pull my lips from your cock and can’t help but laugh softly. “Jesus, baby, that was so good.” I say, slipping from your body and lying alongside you. We’re both a mess, covered in juices and sweat, but you still look so incredibly handsome to me.
 
"Whose turn is it to do the laundry?" just wondering how bad the sheet looks by now.

"Yeah, love, that was wonderful . . . seems like we are uncovering a whole lot of new territory . . . and enjoying ever minute of it! Sweetheart, I'm not going to worry about clean sheets till tomorrow morning, but I think we might want a quick shower. You coming?"
 
“Go get cleaned up. I’ll put some fresh sheets on the bed.” I say as I kiss you and then roll out of bed, stripping the sheets as you shower. Once your finished, I have the bed recovered and I slip into the shower for a quick clean myself.

Once we’re both clean and back in bed, I snuggle up against you, sighing in the contentment that surrounds me. “When are you going to start to the hardware store?” I ask, making idle conversation as we both relax.
 
"Week after next. Will work two days a week, probably Tuesday & Wednesday. That way we can have long weekends when ever we want. May have to work little extra over the holidays, but we'll see how much that will amount to."

Just seems so natural to be here with you. "So I will have plenty of time over the next few days to start working on the office/family room remodel in the basement . . . would be nice to have the family room ready for Christmas. But I am definitely going to need your help with the lay-out of everytyhing down there."

Kissing you lightly on the lips as we settle into a comfortable position next to each other.
 
“After I take Molly to school, we’ll have a look at everything and then go to the hardware store to pick up some supplies.” I say as we snuggle together. I’m quiet for a long moment as I think about everything that’s happened with us since we met.

“Should we have a long engagement? I’ve always wanted a winter wedding. I got married the last time on the hottest day of summer and being pregnant with Molly made me absolutely miserable.” I say, the topic on my mind.
 
"Why wait? Might as well make an 'honest woman' of you as soon as possible. Let's talk to the kids. I'll call them tomorrow and see how soon they can come out for an afternoon. They are really the only family I have."

Settling back onto my pillow, your head in its usual place on my chest.
 
“Really?” I ask as you settle down beside me. “Maybe we could plan a ceremony on Christmas or New Years.” I say, my voice excited at the possibility of being your wife.

“I love you, baby. You’ve made my life complete.” I say, pressing a kiss against your chest. “I can’t believe how lucky I’ve been to find you.”
 
"Let's see, a wedding this Christmas, maybe a baby by next Christmas . . . that will be quite a year." I can tell you are excited at the prospect; you can stop squirming. "What are you thinking, love?"

I have this funny feeling that part of tomorrow will be at a jewelry store, in addition to Home Depot.
 
“This is really happening, isn’t it?” I ask as you mention a Christmas wedding and a baby by next. “After our wedding, I’ll stop my birth control and we’ll let nature take its course.” I say as I snuggle up against you.

“I’m thinking that I love you. I’m thinking that this all feels so right.” I say as I yawn and start to drift off next to you.
 
"Yeah . . . it is really happening. Honey, I honestly never believed that I would ever get married again; just couldn't imagine that there was anyone out there for me."

Feeling your warm body next to mine . . . never expected this to ever happen to me again.

Not only one, but two new women (so far) in my llife!!
 
I sleep soundly at your side into the wee hours of the morning and I hear the sound of glass breaking come from downstairs. Jerking awake, I look towards the open bedroom door and shake your shoulder.

“Alan. Alan, wake up.” I whisper as I look down at your sleeping form. “I think someone’s in the house.”
 
The fear in your voice wakes me instantly. I know you have been concerned about my keeping my gun in the house, but since I am still officially with the Department until my retirement is official, it is in the nightstand drawer beside me.

Luckily, Molly is overnight with her friends, so I don't have to worry about her; grabbing my gun I start toward the door . . . "Call 911. Not hearing anything at the moment, I stay in the bedroom while you make the call."

Just as you start talking, I hear someone moving around. Telling you to stay in the bathroom; heading to the head of the stairs, I flip on the light at the foot of the stairs, and yell out, "Police . . . I've got a gun.!!"
 
“Be careful.” I say as you start towards the door and I reach for the phone, dialing 911 and trying to explain the situation as you direct me towards the bathroom. I tremble as I pull on my robe, staying on the line with the dispatcher and worrying what is happening with you.

The sounds at the bottom of the stairs stop for a brief moment before a shot from the intruder’s own gun sounds loudly in the quiet of the house. I jump at the sound, my stomach dropping as I exit the bathroom to find you.
 
Still at the top of the stairs, I hear a shot from the intruder's gun. Over my shoulder, I see your head poke out of the bedroom . . . motioning you to get back in the bedroom. I look down the stairs and see a shadow on the wall from the kitchen . . hand outstetched with gun.

As soo as the hand and gun protrude past the doorway, I fire a shot, striking the intuder in the wrist and sending his gun flying. Pretty sure there is only one person, I run down the stairs and find the intruder on the floor screaming in pain, his gun on the floor several feet away. I pick up his gun and call up to you to bring my police cuffs down from the drawer by the bed (not our play cuffs, baby!).

Just then, flashing lights signal the arrival of the police . . "Let them in Michaela. Then go get me a robe or something to put on."
 
The sound of a second shot and screaming has my heart caught in my throat. I shiver as I grab the cuffs as you’ve directed, also grabbing your robe from the back of the bathroom door before I head downstairs. Looking down at the man that is writhing on the floor, I recognize one of my ex-husband’s old drug friends and my glare turns hard as I press the robe and cuffs into your hand and go to open the door for the police.

“His name is Eddie Dawes. I know him.” I tell the officer that pulls me aside while his partner goes to help you with the suspect. “He’s a known drug dealer and he’s worked with my ex-husband.”
 
Back
Top