The Darker Side of Nothing.

Dark rings circled under his eyes, and he simply pulled her closer to him. The blinds behind the shut tightly, as if he had gotten up and closed them. "Sleep here, just a little longer..."
 
As she wipes his face with the towel he lifts his head to have his throat and upper chest dried. Turning to look the direction she was indicating with a delicate finger, heading to the door as black as he'd ever seen. As she warns him to mind his head he ducks slightly, entering her bedroom it was very different from the rest of the cottage. ''Aye..back in we grow tall.'' The room expressed the essence of his Lass.

It felt nice and warm inside with all the soft pelts he was told of it looked comfortable. ''You honor your animal companions by keeping them close in this way...their spirits watch over you I'm sure you aware of this.'' Her concern for the possibility of offending him this was one of her sweet ways that he adored about her. He like the well worn handmade furniture it reminded him of his parents home in Scotland.

His eyes were drawn to the crimson sheet upon the bed, it was the color her eyes momentarily flashed. As she said ''My Home..is of the forest..and those used to make it, were not killed in vain.'' She spoke in a soft tone with a humble pride of the home she'd made for herself. Letting her slip from his arm to stand, she went about drying her curvaceous body as he watched. Taking the towel from her to finish drying his muscular body as well. "I do not kill... Without having purpose, for every part of the animal."

''Aye..I know my love, something we have in common.'' Stepping close to her gently taking her lovely heart shaped face in his hands, his steel grey eyes gazing deep into her alluring amber eyes lovingly. ''I like your home Ivory..as you share it with me, I'll respect it as my own.'' Placing a very light tenderly affectionate kiss upon her lips, breaking their kiss slowly he'd place his forehead softly against hers with a sigh.
 
Last edited:
He would stroke her cheek, and then drift off to feed, after wiping her and himself down...
 
She would kiss him softly and as he pulled back her arms would bind him near. "This will be your home... Is your home."
Her voice now seemed to echo weakly.
"That is... If you'll have me as your own."
 
As he was bound by her arms as she didn't wish to let him be away from her. "It felt like home to me when I was first in your arms.'' wrapping his arms tightly around her warm soft body close. ''Aye...I'll have you as my own.''
 
''My only love I'll never leave you even when your at your worst...our baby will have a Mother and Father.'' Lifting her petite body up into his arms, he carries her to the canopy bed. Laying down with her as she clung to him desperately, drawing the crimson sheet and bear fur over them. ''Shhhh my love you're mine and I'm yours.''
 
He woke slowly. Happily full and completely satisfied. He smiled at her and pulled her close, nuzzling his nose to hers.
 
He let a soft growl leave his throat as he stretched his limbs. His blue eyes soft and glinting.
 
She smiled as she watched him, her violet eyes alight and happy. She stretched underneath of him, yawning quietly.
 
Nearly timidly she pressed into him as the blankets engulfed them in their nudeness. Her lips found the warmth of his chest, and pressed against him with the subtlest softness his old form had ever felt.

For the first time she thought of his other life, and she wondered in a solemn silence, if the other world which possessed him also claimed a maiden who too held his heart. The hungry one, thudding with an animal related rhythm. She wondered quietly while she held him, if her had young, trapped in the wild world so separate from her own... A world she didn't understand.
 
"Mmm, yes, I did," she said, smiling, her voice soft and gentle and filled with sleep. "Beautiful dream," she added, sighing happily.
 
She smiled and she stroked his face. "I am, too," she whispered. She leaned over and kissed his cheek lovingly.
 
A chill raced through his body.
He simply lie there for a moment, before he pulled her close. His embrace was a possessive one. One that implied an ownership, or a needing to claim her.
 
Tipping her chin up to kiss her lips softly as held her close, snuggling with her beneath the warmth of their bed. Her very soft movement was the most gentle feeling, he'd ever had the chance to feel in his long life.

This wee lass was his only love, even his inner wolf wanted no mate but her as well. When the last full moon the wolf missed her, she was the love of their lives a life mate forever eternal. Turning her body to rest on top his body facing him, his powerful arms gently and lovingly wrapped around his lass.
 
Her body seemed to melt into his gently as her lips hungrily pressed to his. She wrapped her slender legs around his hips, her soft.nudeness resting against him.
 
Meeting her hungry kiss with many hungry kisses of his own, the way her sleek beautiful legs held him. Her body was more beautiful with child as the swell of her fertile belly rested against his muscular abdomen.
 
Pulling back softly she would nuzzle under his chin. Her eyes closing slowly as a tiredness overtook her.
"How is it, you have come to love me?" Her voice arid.
 
Back
Top