Love's Fatal Inspiration (Closed)

Having just pushed his way through the crowded dance floor, Ben now had to repeat the journey to get Inara her drink. It didn't take as long as he had expected and she gave him a grateful smile as he sat down next to her, much less nervous this time and much more assured in himself.

"So feeling better tonight?"

He had to laugh at that,

"I am thanks. I have to apologise for my actions. I don't normally get drunk like that. I only had two drinks, it was all a bit strange really. No hangover though." It was true, he had woken that afternoon feeling absolutely fresh without any sign of having been stupid drunk the night before.

"Did you get home alright? Sleep well?"
 
Yes I did get home alright and slept quite well.

She would not even begin to know how to explain having dreams that seemed to include her but were centuries ago in time period. She smiled watching him get the drink and sit down beside her. Brushing her hair back from her eyes as she watched his eyes and expressions as they sat and talked as she sipped her Chianti.
 
"Great."He replied. Her smile was infectious and he found himself joining in with her. He laughed nervously and took a sip from his drink a little shyly. He wasn't normally like this around women. He was the confident one always with something to say but with Inara all he could do was look at her and smile dumbly.
 
Trying to calm him some she felt calm and kissed his cheek softly as she reached one hand to caress his other cheek.

Relax Ben... there is on need to be nervous... I don't bite... much.
 
Inara leaned in towards him and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, her glossy lips tenderly brushing against the rough stubble adorning his face. The initial surprise caused Ben to stiffen a little in his chair, shocked a little. He relaxed a little when her hand came up to his other cheek and affectionately caressed it.

"Relax Ben...There is no need to be nervous...I don't bite...Much."

They sat there looking at one another. It was if a sculpture had come along and chiseled them from rock. An ancient scene between two lovers. Just like before, Ben felt himself beginning to be drawn into those eyes, as if some invisible force was pulling him forward into her. In the gold specks he saw images of them naked, one of Inara riding him in the throws of ecstasy, one of him spanking her, another of the two of them cradled in one another's arms. He looked into those eyes and he wanted her.

His lips sprung forward followed by his hands. Their lips crashed into one another and his tongue roughly forced its way through her lips. Hands grabbed either side of her head and pulled her towards his crushing embrace. Their tongues fought each other whilst his hands ran through her hair, pulling at it and running it through his fingers.
 
She curled into his kiss her own hands moving to grip at his hair revealing her own Aggressive/dominant/ hungry side as they kissed. Her other hand moving to caress over his chest trailing fingernails down his chest with a slight pressure to them just enough to electrify the nerves without hurting him...more intense clawing would wait till they were lost in full sexual abandon
 
Ben felt as if his body was on fire. Her tongue was slowly forcing his tongue back into his own mouth and following it, the venue for their battle now his body. Teeth raked across it as it exited but he managed to pause and suck on her bottom lip, the two of them briefly becoming separated from one another for a second with a wet, popping sound. Her tongue immediately pushed through his own and the whole thing started over.

Inara's hands were all over him now too. Running through his hair, pulling it this way and that showing she wanted to be in charge. Normally Ben wouldn't mind this but for some reason tonight he wanted to dominate. So he returned what she threw at him. Thick clumps of hair wound around his fingers and pulled her away from his lips. They stared at one another, him snarling, her smiling devilishly, both breathless. Leaning in, Ben started kissing her neck and licking along her hairline, nibbling on her earlobe occasionally. Hands caressed her thighs and neck whilst her own were all over his chest.
 
Staring deep into his eyes she smiled her eyes almost shimmering as she could feed from this as well a devilish purr rippling from her as she moved back in to kiss him hungrily. She could tell he had plans of some sort of power play and for now she might play along but if he got out of order she would terminate the situation once and for all.

So...

She purred as she broke the kiss again

Whats on ya mind Sugar?
 
Ben was lost in the passionate kiss. He didn't know how much time had passed since she laid her soft hand on his cheek but it had felt like an eternity. It was Inara's turn to break the embrace this time and she purred at him,

"What's on ya mind, Sugar?"

He smiled at her,

"Well, I was think-"

Ben suddenly doubled over, a strung cramping in his stomach.

"Oh God! What th-"

Another stab of pain and his head fell forward into Inara's lap. What was happening? He hadn't eaten anything strange, only had one drink so far that night. Yet something was disagreeing with him. For a long while he lay their groaning into the fabric of her skirt pooled in her lap.
 
She paused staring at him... Both aggressive reaction and weakening and pain? This... this is not right... something is wrong...

Whats wrong... are you alright? She tried to lift him up and support him against her shoulder. Trying to see into his eyes. There was no way he could have both reactions to her feeding... thats just not...
 
"It's...my...stomach." He was still bent over double but he could feel the pain in his gut lessening with each passing second. Radiating up it was beginning to pass through his chest and a few minutes later it was in his head. A blinding migraine.

What the hell was happening to him? He looked over at Inara, a questioning look on his face.

"Wh...What's happening to me?"
 
I... I don't know maybe you should go home and lie down... I... I could go with my make sure you get home alright.

She was confused and more than a little scared. She was worried about losing him so soon there was something about him she did not want to lose.
 
"Yes." He mumbled, "Home. Lie down." He leaned over and she supported him with her arms. At her touch he felt the pain slowly ebb away and his head, which had been fuzzy with pain and confusion, became clearer.

"I'm feeling a bit better now actually." He said looking over at Inara. Lust returned to his mind but without the energy to act on it, all Ben could do was perform a few motions with his hands which looked like he was swatting at invisible flies only he could see.
 
Well you may be feeling better but maybe you should go home... we can meet up again another day. I can still try to help you get home if you like.

She smiled to him and kissed his brow as she helped him towards the door.
 
Back
Top