Say Hello to the Temptresss

IMAG0732.jpg

Someone wanted the front? *looks around*

hello temptress.... yes front, back, side, bottom... all of it please!

Shut down for two minutes and BAM the best picture sequence yet!! Brilliant luv absolutely:devil: Brilliant. I am besides my self with lust.:rose:

Well I would like to see it a bit more up close ;)

It's quite tricky but I do have some close up pics - I just can't post them here

hello temptress.... yes front, back, side, bottom... all of it please!

It's all here if you look!

Shut down for two minutes and BAM the best picture sequence yet!! Brilliant luv absolutely:devil: Brilliant. I am besides my self with lust.:rose:

You are too kind :kiss:

you got a smokin bod temptress, lovely!

omg just fucking hot!

just fucking over the top hot! love the position and so lovely!

Well thank you very much!

id love more

Wow, well that, obviously, is the desired effect, glad it worked!

The heel one is one of my favourites too - I try to do artistic shots when I can.

You'd like to eat my ass? Well, yes, of course!

Well if you need any ideas let me know...I think a set of some stockings and heels would be pleasurable :cool:...

I wouldnt like to eat your ass...id love to eat it and do much more! I would do whatvever it took to get you to cum so I could drink it all up :devil:...I'm a bad boy ;)

Well if you need any ideas let me know...I think a set of some stockings and heels would be pleasurable :cool:...

I wouldnt like to eat your ass...id love to eat it and do much more! I would do whatvever it took to get you to cum so I could drink it all up :devil:...I'm a bad boy ;)

Ideas are always welcome - PM me and I'll see what I can do.

You ARE a bad boy!:devil:

You are doing a great job so far :)
My mind seems south as I stare with lust at your pics ;)

Love these new pics. Your ass is so inviting. Would love to run my hands all over those buns of yours while working my way to your tender spots. :D

Back