Which Items Are More Than 10 Years Old In Your Home

thirty

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Posts
5,819
I have a fleece blanket which is 17 years old, the quality is still very good and it can keep us warm in winter.

I'm thinking what else in my home which are more than 10 years old, not many actually.

Notebooks for my dairy, one old suitcase, few books, some licenses and cereficates...I can't figure out anything else...

How about you? Which items are more than 10 years old in your home?
 
I have a fleece blanket which is 17 years old, the quality is still very good and it can keep us warm in winter.

I'm thinking what else in my home which are more than 10 years old, not many actually.

Notebooks for my dairy, one old suitcase, few books, some licenses and cereficates...I can't figure out anything else...

How about you? Which items are more than 10 years old in your home?

The wife is more than 10 years old. I was going to swap her out for one that was 20 years younger, but the agency stopped taking trade-ins.
 
The wife is more than 10 years old. I was going to swap her out for one that was 20 years younger, but the agency stopped taking trade-ins.


I'm also thinking about it from time to time, but apparently it's quite expensive to do so...
 
i have fossils that are several million years old.
various antiques that are several hundred.
toys with sentimental value.
furniture.
kitchenware.
books.
the house itself is antique i s'pose.
 
i have fossils that are several million years old.
various antiques that are several hundred.
toys with sentimental value.
furniture.
kitchenware.
books.
the house itself is antique i s'pose.

cool...

sounds like all of those are expensive.
consider to sell some of them?
 
I've crystal, china, flatware, figurines, antique furniture, etc.... Most of it's been in my family for generations.
 
A few war trophies from 02, a bunch from the 03' Iraq invasion are about to turn 10 over the course of the next few months.

A lamp and a cast iron skillet that was my gangy's and there is probably a few towels in the rag bin pushing 15 years old.

A couple of concert T's and I think that's it.

I don't even own any pictures....
 
More than 10 years old?

Me, my wife, my cars.

My clockwork Hornby O Gauge trains - most are more than 70 years old.

Oldest: Fossilised shark's teeth several million years; flint hand axe, genuine Roman coins.

Oldest book: 17th century.

Almost all our household equipment is more than 10 years old.

My oldest shirt is a bright Hawaiian print bought in 1960. My daughters sometimes borrow it for party wear.

One pair of walking boots was made for British Commandos in 1944. I bought them in an unused condition in 1962.
 
I have all manner of old things around here.


My grandfather's wind-up clock is ticking in the background as I type. There is a 48-year-old car outside that I driver regularly.


Keeping old stuff alive and going is fun.
 
688315.jpg


A bit better shape than mine, but the same car/color.
 
The house itself is over 100 years old.
As far as furnishings the teenager sleeps on an antique bed, I have some older jewelry, pictures/paintings, etc.
Plus my mom gave me a bunch of her things this past year in addition to some of the things I've received since my grandmothers passing, the rest I'll receive after my grandfather passes on. One of the pieces of jewelry, in particular, happens to be one of my oldest possessions - my great grandmother's (the mother of my grandmother that passed last year) engagement ring. It's one of my most cherished pieces and only the gold is real, the diamond is fake.
 
vintage clothes. i have some 40s, 50s & 60s originals.
 
Me, the cutlery, random bric-a-brac, a top hat and a fez.
 
Apart from the food and the sofas, just about everything, including the cat.
 
Back
Top