Dragon's Idea Thread

dragonrazor

Boobies...BOOBIES....
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Posts
74,066
This will be an idea thread. Duh. Let's see if any of my ideas, new or old, garner interest now.

Group threads:

Robotech: Lighting the Darkness. The idea takes place after the end of the Shadow Chronicles movie. A small group of the remains of the Robotech Planetary Defense Forces are sent on a mission in the aftermath of the Haydonite invasion. Among them are Arielle, princess of the Invid, and JANICE, a Hybrid Android created by the Haydonites when they were pretending to be humanity's allies. JANICE feels betrayed by her creators, and sides with humanity, partially do to the obvious attraction between herself and Doctor Louie Nichols.

Heir to the Dark Kingdom-- A Sailor Moon thread that a friend of mine requested I restart. Ten years later, with the removal of Endymion/Mamoru (Darien Shields in the english) and his demonspawn, Chibiusa.

Altered States--A Bleach RP that I enjoyed, as did many others, but it stalled out last time. Hoping to try keeping it going this time.

StudioWorld--exactly what it sounds like. A planet that is entirely studio, broadcasting damned near every movie in existence, and making some too, including some of the most incredible porn in the universe.


One on Ones:

Sucked into the Business--A prequel to the thread Furry PornNet. In the prequel, my character is discovered by famous porn star, Sasha, when she stumbles upon him in the company shower room at the studio that recently hired him to do camera work and web design.
 
new ideas--

One on one:

Accidentally Abducted- The basic concept is that a guy accidentally wanders into a teleportation field as an alien space ship is recalling one of its female operatives that are studying earth and its people.

Buried--a young man is invited up for a week in a ski lodge with his friends. When he gets there, he only finds a young Anthro woman. They get snowed in and it slowly becomes apparent that the two of them were set up by their friends.


I also welcome any ideas any gals might have for RPs
 
several Christmas-themed threads I wouldn't mind redoing.

Sandy Claws, or a Christmas Ho Ho Ho--a guy living with his kid sister (having raised her after the death of their parents) finds less and less reason to like Christmas, until his little sister sits in the lap of a very female Santa Claus at the mall and wishes for her brother to have some holiday spirit.

The Christmas Kitty--a man who offers his home as foster care to neglected Anthro children finds that one of them wants to stay with him after she grows up. this is the story of their first Christmas together with her as an adult.

The Christmas Party, Or A Christmas Foursome--one of my "take a character or characters from an anime, and strip them of their animeness" ideas. Hinata, Sakura, and Ino, the girls from Naruto, at a party held at the house of a man who hates Christmas and get togethers because of the aftermath. It's based on an image of the girls as adults in VERY sexy Christmas outfits.
 
Someone said they enjoyed reading an old thread of mine so I figured I'd offer it up for rewriting. The title is The Inheritance, and it's a thread about a young man who inherits an old farm and ranch from his grandfather, along with the sole guardian of the farm, a tall, busty blonde Anthro woman named Dawn. She's a Border Collie who has spent all her life on the farm, and now worries about what the new young owner will do with the land.
 
hmmm. People on opposing sides in a war, suddenly trapped together.
 
Hmmm. There's a thread I did about a teacher who finds her entire class, aside from one who is only attending under orders from the school board (after already racking up more than enough credits to graduate) absent on the day before a big game.

The intro probably needs to be rewritten, and the title could use a overhaul.

Why Do People Bail?
 
a present to help inspire you Razor.

morrigan.jpg
 
The only thing that comes to mind so far is the Queen of Hell hunting someone.
 
Back
Top