Never Submit, Never Surrender

La_Reina

Sexy Feisty Sub
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Posts
2,663
{closed for maurauder13)

Tyra_Banks-e1300287156376.jpg


Nadi had her feet up on the console of her ship as she leaned back letting the auto pilot fly. She was half asleep when the alarms went off throughout the cabin jerking her awake. She stared at the screen as her hands automatically switched the control over to her. She started to drive the ship, but then everything stopped working. "What the fuck?!" Nadi couldn't get anything to work.

"Mouse, I'm black up here. What happened," Nadi radioed to her mechanic who was in the belly of the ship.

"I don't know Cap'n. We're black down here too. Let me check on something."

The ship took a dive going straight down. Nadi grimaced and pulled sharply on the controls slowly getting the ship to straighten out. So she had some control just not enough.

"Captain. What the fuck," said Seri, the naviagor.

"Sit and don't let us die. I'm going to mouse." Seri sat down and screamed as she was almost thrown from the seat.

Nadi left her and half fell half ran down to the belly of her ship. Mouse was just sitting there staring at a black hole. "What the hell mouse? Why are you just sitting there."

"We're going to die captain." He held out a piece of paper. Nadi read it. It was Goat, a foul smelling ex-member of their crew. He was stealing from her and the rest of the crew. Nadi had kicked him out and he had sought revenge by taking their stabilizer and draining their engine. The next gravitational pull and they would go crashing into the planetside.

Nadi growled and grabbed Mouse pulling him to the escape pods. she radioed for Seri, Jon, and Max to join them. She stuffed them in the only pod they had. She closed the hatch and they looked at her like she lost her mind. She smiled. There wasn't enough room, plus she couldn't just leave her ship. She waved and pressed the button. They were sucked from the ship and heading to the nearest civilization... that was until Nadi saw the bomb attached to the bottom.

"No!" The explosion rocked her to the core and threw her to the floor. Or maybe it was her ship deciding to spin at that moment. Nadi was thrown into the wall and she saw black at the edges. She had to move her legs and get this shit straighten out. She had just gotten to her feet when an explosion inside the ship send her flying to the back. She remembered vowing to seek revenge on Goat if she lived through this before she passed out.

When Nadi awoke she grabbed her head. Apparently her ship had crashed and she had survived. Than again her people were hard to kill. Being able to heal quickly and being stronger than most people had its advantages. Nadi belonged to the Amazonian women. She herself was only 5'8 one of the smallest, but still just as strong, quick,agile, and the powers to heal at a rapid rate. Probably how she ended up not dying. A bad thing for Goat. That didn't mean she didn't have a killer of a fucking headache.

The first thing Nadi did after she was able to walk more than 2 steps without seeing black and passing out was find a rugged town. She found a communicator and logged in to her accounts to get some credits and buy a new ship. After an hour and looking at every account she owned she was beyond angry. Goat had managed to find every account she owned and took everything. Over 25 million in credits. Nadi wasn't known by face and she had nothing to show whom she was. She was a pirate and a mercenary. She didn't carry identification.

2 weeks later Nadi had built up a reputation as a fighter. She had made a couple thousand in galatic credits. She had a plan. 1. Get off this rock. 2. Kill Goat. A very simple plan. Nadi turned at the bar where she was drinking a beer. The fights would start and it looked like she would have at least 3 people to fight today. The rules were the same. If she won she got $100 credits. If they won she did whatever they wanted. She hadn't lost a single match.
 
Haska Borishna was enjoying one of the rarest events in the universe. A quiet moment. He had managed to get his ship to the destination ahead of schedule, even before his client had made it dirtside. His crew were laying low aboard the ship. They took a look around and decided it wouldn't be worth the hassle.

The captain needed to stretch his legs, and make sure that the place was safe enough for the transfer of goods. While he was at what passed for a town, he headed for the nearest watering hole to scope out the locals and get a better feel for the place. Two metres tall, his solid frame packed with muscle and bone used to hard manual labour from one of the colonial worlds, he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty doing grunt work. His clothes, which fitted him well enough, with a little leeway around his frame, were like him; rough and serviceable. Black hair kept short, a wild grow of a beard that covered his face which looked long but was short enough not to be grabbed. His dark brown eyes seemed to be a perfect match for his olive complexion. And the only sound he made was those of his boots crushing the dirt beneath them as he closed on the bar.

The place was as he thought it would be. Dark, dingy and full of folks just the same. He moved to the bar, seemingly uninterested in anyone else about him. He flagged the bartender, ordering whatever the standard drink of choice was then went through the motions of seeing what was going on.

"Yorvek's going to test his balls against her. I'll wager twenty that he'll not be able to use 'em for a week after she's done with him."

Haska looked at two of the locals exchanging a handshake on the wager. He gazed around the room, seeing three men limbering up, each with a small pile of cash on the tables in front of them. Haska scanned the room again, and it took him no time at all to spot the 'her' the other two were mentioning.

The woman just screamed predator, even leaning back on the bar as casually as she was. What he could make out of her, she was fit. He could also see she was more than ready. His eye caught how one arm and one leg were resting just so that when trouble arrived, she'd be in motion before trouble even knew that it had be blown.

Haska leaned over to one of the locals, tapping him on the shoulder. The graybeard turned, going slightly pale as he looked up at Haska's face.

"What's with the brawl?"

"Oh," he smiled and regained a little of his colour, "that one over there," he nodded to the predatory woman, "she offers to fight anyone for one hundred credits. She wins, she gets the cash. She looses, they get to tell what to do. No one's kept their cash yet. Ain't stopped the brave from trying though."

"Yeah, I can see why. A hundred credits?"

"Yep. Only a hundred."

"Thanks, neighbour." He turned back to the barkeep. "Whatever he wants next, get it for him. I'll pay." The bartender nodded and the old man smiled broadly.

Haska fished around one of his pockets, and pulled out two one hundred credit pieces and held them up for her to see. He stood up slowly and confidently, and walked over to where she sat with the same confident ease until he stood before her. He reached down, placing them on the bar behind her, reaching over her shoulder in the process.

"The extra hundred is there because I will go last. If I loose, you get two hundred instead of one hundred. That's all that will be different to the normal rules." He turned and walked back to his seat, sitting down and resuming his drink while he waited for the others to get her warmed up for him.
 
Nadi watched him enter. He was the first person that actually made her have to size him up and look for weaknesses. The others it was too simple. The man walked with a confidence and inner strength. She didn't know if he wanted to fight and when he went straight to the bar she let her eyes wander elsewhere. The fights were to start soon as soon as the first guy stepped up. She ordered another beer and chugged half of it; getting a nice little buzz going. Suddenly Mr. New Guy stood up and started towards her. Nadi made little adjustments to her stance so that if he attacked her she could dodge and take him on. He leaned past her and Nadi got a waft of his masculine scent. It was intoxicating still she was ready to hurt him if he came at her. He only spoke a sentence or two and then he was gone. Nadi arched a brow, but said nothing.

"Come on baby. You ready." Nadi turned to see the first guy was ready. He was blond and taller than Nadi. He was also quite drunk. "I'm gonna make you scream all night long."

Nadi laughed and pushed herself from the bar counter. Nothing was said she feinted a punch to signal the fight beginning. He sloppily dodged it and Nadi knew this fight would be over quickly. The guy swung some punches, but they were wide and slow. She dodged them easily counting in her head. They went around as she used the guy to warm up and get limber. When she reached 300 she made her move. He came at her and she stepped to her right and kicked out her left foot sending him sprawling to the ground. Two quick punches in the stomach and he was curled up on the ground gasping for air. Everyone cheered and agreed the fight was over.

Guy number two was taller than the other guy and just as blond. If she didn't know any better she would say he was the brother of the drunk guy. He wasn't drunk and he threw a few punches testing her. Nadi didn't move recognizing them for what they were. He threw a punch and she caught his wrist, twisted, and pulled up. She didn't pop his shoulder out or break it, but she stepped in close and whispered in his ear. "You don't just throw a punch. You bring it back quickly. Letting their body absorb the shock of the punch not your fist. Now throw a punch and bring it back quickly. Like a jab." She spun away releasing the man's wrist. He rubbed his shoulder and Nadi just smiled. He threw another punch and pulled it back quickly.

"Good. Good. But you're time is up." He looked at her quizzically and put up his hands in surrender. He rubbed his shoulder as if that was the reason it hurt. The crowd cheered. It was the sound of a deep intake of breath that warned her that guy number 3 was already moving. The guy was short and as such probably always fought dirty. Nadi spun and caught the man by his arm. Using his own momentum she threw him into the bar and the crowd heard a loud crunch as his nose hit the bar. The man screamed in pain and grabbed his broken nose. The crowd cheered. That was 3 up and 3 down. Nadi turned back to Man number 2 who held his hands up still in surrender. She wanted to make sure he wasn't going to play dirty either, but it seemed her little lesson and how quick she was had frightened the man. He wanted nothing to do with the fight.

Nadi nodded and went to finish the rest of her beer; chugging the rest to the roar of the crowd. Once done she slammed the empty mug on the counter and turned staring at the big strong guy that had paid her 200 credits for the chance to lose a fight against a woman. She smiled and curved her finger at him. "Are you ready," she said to him bouncing on the balls of her feet. She knew this was going to be a good one.
 
Haska watched a very thorough, and slight arrogant, take down of three men by the woman. He admired her skill, and immediately knew that he was going to have he work cut out for him. She wasn't even being pushed by any of them, so he was still going in rather blind.

But the one thing he did admire was the way she let the second man off, and the wisdom he showed taking the hint and backing off. But, in the end, she was the clear winner, and the crowd loved it, crying out their celebration as she down the remainder of her drink.

She turned to face him, the smile was warm, inviting and a fair bit cheeky. She added a curved finger to draw him out. He raised himself off the chair, twisting his feet on the floor to get an idea how much grip his boots would have, which he guessed correctly was none.

"Are you ready?"

He walked out into the open area when the fighting had occurred, walking over to the other side, before turning to face his bouncing opponent. He had the height, weight and reach advantages, but she balanced that with speed and agility. He quickly planned his opening moves, before he answered her with a grin.

"I am ready." He nodded to her, indicating that the fight was on. He shifted his left leg forward, twisting his torso and dropped his centre of gravity before he advanced on her quickly. His initial strikes were meant to fall short of her, testing her reflexes and defences, before he started on her properly.

His first combo focused his arm strikes on her face and head, trying to push pass her defences as he launched a dual kick attack, the lead kick aimed at her knee, trying to draw her leg down and hopefully expose her gut to the main blow from his other foot.
 
Nadi watched the man noting everything he did. He wasn't some local who was horny and trying to best her. Hell, Nadi wasn't even sure the guy wanted anything more than to test the legend at this little bar. Which meant he was fighting because he liked to fight not because of any other motivation. Nadi smirked at his question and the feeling in the room changed. Before the anticipation was fun, lighthearted now people saw this was serious and were starting to make bets. This one might actually beat her. Nadi grew more determined to not let that happen.

He nodded and Nadi took a few steps to the center. He shifted his leg, dropped down, and came at her. Yup, he knew how to fight. Nadi took a few steps backward going on the defense. She easily dodged the first punches and realized he was testing her. She wanted to gain the advantage the attack and as she came forward his fist was at her face. She barely pushed that aside as she swung open palm at his arms and shoulder meant to dislodge the bone. She wasn't playing around anymore.

She saw the first kick, but not the second. She easily raised both arms to stop his leg finding that he had a lot more strength than she thought. Nadi's feet were planted, but the kick had her skidding backwards an inch. That's when she noticed the other kick and it hit her straight in the stomach. She couldn't roll with it, but had to take it full on. She went down bending her knees, one hand planted on the floor, the other on her stomach. The crowd roared. She had never been hit before. Not hit full on.

Nadi whipped her head up eyes blazing. "Oooh so this IS gonna be fun." The crowd roared again at her words. Nadi cracked her neck and approached the man. She swung with her right, but was coming up with an uppercut with her left. She felt his punch grazed her side as she turned to dodge it and kicked out with her leg hoping to crush his knee; she felt air and her stance was too wide. He came at her and she went down into a splits to the joyous cries of the crowd.

Nadi lashed out at his feet intending to trip him and jump on him pinning him to the ground. If she could just do that than she could put him in a submission hold. Than knowing this town and how old it was they would count to 3 and she would be the winner. The only thing was he is stronger than her. She could tell from the bruises she was starting to get just from the glancing blows. She would have to use his strength against him and lock him in place with his own muscles for 3 seconds. But how?
 
Haska started to smile as she reacted as he thought she would. She was skilled and knew he was testing her and she wasn't rising to take his bait. But when he started to press home his attack, her defences sharpened and the serious side of her came out.

He say the palm coming, but his arm was committed so he relaxed the muscles and joints so the impact was lessened. She still managed a decent blow, but the joint held rather than being popped completely. The smile became a grimace for a moment while the locals cheered on their heroine.

But his kick combination work exactly as planned. She blocked the first blow, but left herself open for the following one that slammed into her gut, doubling her over. But rather than drop her completely to the ground as he expected, she was merely crouched, and looking a little unhappy about what happened.

"Oooh so this IS gonna be fun."

"Hmmm."

Haska let the fear pass through him for a moment, before he readied himself for the onslaught. She was pissed, and he was going to feel her wrath. His eyes locked on hers, going for the tell the others eyes always gave before the attacks commenced.

The right was easily blocked, but her uppercut was caught just in time by his elbow, lancing pain the full length of his arm, which caused his immediate riposte style strike to only graze her side. Again, her speed was proving to be a weakness of his, as her foot met his leading knee. He went with the blow, dropping down in a controlled manner, which allowed him to take a snap at her suddenly exposed head. But her sent down into the splits, his fist stopping in thin air.

Haska commenced to stand, righting himself to resume his attacks on his more agile opponent when she scissored her legs in the opposite manner to most people, sweeping his legs out from under him, bringing him down on his belly.

His damaged shoulder popped in a very audible way, causing Haska to fall awkwardly to the floor. He growled in frustration as he scrambled over to the side of the bar to use it to pop his arm back into place.
 
Nadi heard the roar of the crowd as they cheered on the opponents. Nadi was used to taking the men down in less than 10 mins, but they have been fighting for 12 and that was a feat all its own. She heard the pop when he went down and he crawled over to the bar. This gave her a moment to catch her breath. It was like a bell had gone off and they were both in their own corners breathing hard and looking at each other. She watched him pop his arm back into place by bashing it against the bar.

"Round 2?" She asked to the roar of the crowd. His answer was lost on her, but she stood up and walked towards the middle. She wasn't going on the defense this time. She went for that shoulder knowing it would be sore and need him to either give in or she would have to do that take down move she had planned.

"You give?"

She taunted him once as she dodged his blow to her side, but took one to the side of her face. She growled taking his blow as his answer no. She retaliated and went back with her own shots at him. She had never let him get to his feet. He was crouched and still more so on the floor; on the defense. It was now or never.

Nadi grabbed his sore shoulder and forced it up and back bending him backward. He went down or would have his arm broken. She flipped backwards forcing more weight onto his shoulders and arm causing him to move backwards to relieve the extra pressure. The crowd seemed to roar and almost as if it was planned they realized the pin move.

"1 ..."

Nadi smiled and could see him struggling to pull her off, but she held true even digging her nails into his clothes.

"2..."

The crowd was getting restless and Nadi leaned into his ear and whispered so only he could hear her. "You are a great fighter. But Amazonian women..."

"3!" The crowd roar, Nadi let go, and the door burst opened and 5 Galatic officers with stun batons came in. Nadi looked passed them and saw 7 more waiting to get in. "Nadielle Kornpicua you are arrested for piracy. You're fined over 2 million credits or serve 60 terms in jail!" The crowd grew very silent.

"...are forever loyal and failthful to their word. We are honor bound and what we say is fact," Nadi said to the man she had just fought.

"Are you going to make this easy Nadi," the officer asked.

"I submit to you. Forever marking you as my lord and Master." The man either had to take Nadi as his girl or let her end her life right there as the shame of offering yourself to a man who refused you. "Take your credits back and take my submission instead."
 
Last edited:
Haska lost no time in using the side of the bar to push the joint back to getting with a grunt. He clenched his teeth to hold back the cry of pain, looking back at the woman who had effectively popped it out. She was an opponent on a whole different level to the locals, and she reminded him of someone who he fought once before.

"Round 2?" He smiled in her direction. The answer was obvious. Even if she was a man, he would have answered the same.

"Yes."

She was moving to take up the central position, the key ground in their fighting zone. As expected, she targeted his injured shoulder. He defended against her strikes, and he shifted himself to make it more difficult for her, and give him a slightly better chance of striking back.

"You give?"

Haska wasn't going to waste energy on words when he actions would speak clearly enough. He gambled on an attack, missing her torso, but catching the side of her face with a spur of the moment strike. But his attacks were short lived. She hemmed his arms in with her blows. He pushed down the rising panic, focusing on what needed to be done.

The grip on his shoulder was the first sign that the end was coming. The pressure was enough to cause a snarl of pain, and as she flipped, his arm went with the move, lancing pain through his body. Haska bent backward to relieve the pressure, hoping to find a way out of her hold if he moved quickly enough. But she was moving quicker.

About him the crowd grew louder in their enjoyment of the fight.

"1 ..."

His free arm found her, taking a solid grip, pulling hard to get her off. He was succeeding, but he wasn't sure by how much.

"2..."

The crowd was hitting fever pitch as he felt the woman shift, bringing herself closer to his ear. The feel of breath against his skin made him think of some rather naughty thoughts of what he would do with her when he beat her.

"You are a great fighter. But Amazonian women..."

'Amazon! Damn it! I thought she -'

"3!"

The sound was almost solid as it filled the room. Haska was released by the Amazon, glad in the knowledge that he had been taken down by an opponent of skill and tenacity. Haska hauled himself to his feet, testing his injured shoulder, finding it wasn't too badly damaged.

Five members of the Galactic Law Enforcement Bureau burst into the bar, armed with pacification weapons. Most of the crowd went silent, and backed away from the door.

"Nadielle Kornpicua you are arrested for piracy. You're fined over 2 million credits or serve 60 terms in jail!"

"...are forever loyal and faithful to their word. We are honor bound and what we say is fact."

Haska frowned, his gaze still aimed at the goons rather than the woman who just beat him in the fight.

"Are you going to make this easy Nadi," the officer asked.

"I submit to you. Forever marking you as my lord and Master. Take your credits back and take my submission instead."

Haska turned to look at Nadi, only to see a serious expression on her face. He knew enough of the Amazonian culture that this was a once in a lifetime event, and he'd be an idiot to turn it down.

"Then kneel beside me, Slave, and be quiet."

The officer was approaching and stopped as he heard the exchange. He looked at Haska, sizing him up openly.

"You have taken this one as your slave?"

"Correct."

"Then, you're under arrest for piracy."

Haska rolled his eyes, and almost swore. He stopped himself from kicking the treacherous bitch for setting him up. He brought his hands out from his sides, palms out facing the officers. "Officer, how much is the fine, exactly?"

"Two point one five million credits."

"Can we discuss this matter in a civilized way? Say at that table over there?" Haska pointed at the nearest table. The officer hesitated for a moment, then nodded and followed Haska to the table. He sat down, both hands flat on the table in front of him.

"Officer, I am happy to pay the fine, though it will take me about three standard days to get the full amount on hand. I am capable of paying half a million here and now, and give you a surety that I will remain in this establishment until such time as the remain credits are paid over in stated time."

The officer stared at him hard. Haska lifted one hand slowly, using only two fingers to reach into a pocket, and pulled out a banking chip. "Here, check what's on it. I'll transfer the funds immediately to the fines account. You verify it, and I'll sit tight while I organize the rest. I don't want to create any more trouble, officer."

The officer picked up the chip, putting to the portable device he took from his belt. He then tapped it a few times, then handed the device over to Haska. Haska looked to see that the device was prepared to accept a funds transfer to the Bureau's Fine's account. Haska transferred 500,000 credits with a wince, handing the device back to the officer.

"We will check on you at random intervals until the time has passed, or the remaining funds have been deposited, whichever occurs first. Thank you for you cooperation." He stood up, and his four fellow officers left the room. After a few minutes, the room was a buzz with talk.

Haska turned to look a Nadi, his expression was less than impressed. "Now, slave, go fetch those two hundred credits I left on the counter, and book us a room for the next 3 standard days, then come back here and lead me to the room. We have some things to discuss, you and I."
 
Nadi meant every word she said. And if she knew men or if she had gauged this one correctly he would accept. And if he accepted that meant everything she did would be transferred to him. So he would go to jail in her stead. Once in jail she could live out her life the way she had been and even better if he had any assets, which she assumed he had a little bit of, they would go to her - his slave. If he was still alive in 60 years she'll come back to him, because that's what a good slave does, but she doubt he would be alive.

Nadi smirked when he accepted and she knelt down and clamped her mouth shut not explaining what he was getting himself into. She tried to hide the smile as the officer went to arrest him and he stalled for time. Actually asking how much her fine was. She almost laughed outloud. Though he was handling it very well and she was surprised that he was calm and asked to sit at a table to discuss things. Did he honestly think he could talk his way out of this? She followed them at a submissive distance and stood behind her 'Master', oh how she wanted to laugh at that word.

Slowly the smile slipped from her face as the conversation went on. Oh by the twin Gods ... did he ... She watched as he handed a currency chip to the officer and even she saw the amount on it. Did she really just offer herself to the one person who could actually pay her fine. If she known that she would have asked to work off the debt. Now, she was his forever until he released her or died. And an Amazonian slave was never released. To be released was shameful. But she never thought to offer herself as a slave.

Once the officer got up and left with the others her face looked full of incredulous fright. "No," she whispered, but she knew he couldn't hear her. Hell she couldn't hear herself. He turned to herself and she wanted to take a step back, but her Amazonian pride wouldn't let her. She blinked slowly as he commanded her and turned looking at her money that was still on the counter waiting for her.

With every step her mind raced. And then she got it. He was her master. Everything she did reflected on him. Now, because she was Amazonian she wasn't going to do anything to reflect badly upon him, but her past. Now her past was something she hadn't controlled. Which meant if they were to go to a planet where she may be wanted than all that transfers to him. Just like before. By the time Nadi came back she had a plan in place. She just had to wait 72 hours to put it into place.

"I just extended the room I have booked. It has two beds. If you'll come this way I'll show you to my room ... sir." Nadi managed to escort him from behind to her room. It wasn't spacious, but it was big enough for them both not to bump eachother walking around it. She was lucky to get her own adjoining bathroom. The double bed could be pushed together, locked, and made into a queen. She had no plans of doing that.

"So, what is the name of the man I have blindly offered myself too and what exactly is your net worth?" Which, once you're out of the picture I just might take you for.
 
Haska watched her as she carried out his first serious order. Nadi was a little shocked at the way he managed to escape her trap, but he was not entirely free. He had been in worse binds before, but he got out of them by remaining calm, being patient and thinking, moving and fighting very fast as needed. He knew if he was going to get out of this place in one piece, the next three standard days were going to be crucial. Plus, he was going to be conducting an all out war of domination over one rather cunning Amazon, and putting her in a place she wasn't thinking she'd end up in.

He watched her go about the business he required of her. She moved well. Sinuously. Gracefully. Sexually. She probably was unaware that the way she moved was almost slinking across the room, causing erections everywhere she passed. She certainly had one going with him, but then she was his now, and he was very tempted to remind her of her status once he got her back to their room.

"I just extended the room I have booked. It has two beds. If you'll come this way I'll show you to my room ... sir."

He stood up, and walked the way she indicated. Most of the men gave him congratulatory looks and signals, all of which he gave a nod in reply, smiling back at Nadi, rubbing in the fact that he effectively beat her, in their eyes. Further more, he beat her in her eyes too, but on a different front.

The room wasn't something to be in awe of, but it had its own bathroom, and it had Nadi as well. Nothing else really mattered as far as Haska was concerned. Two separate beds that could be brought together and made into one larger bed. He thought about it, but decided that they were fine as was.

He stood in the largest empty space and looked at his newest possession.

"So, what is the name of the man I have blindly offered myself too and what exactly is your net worth?"

He covered the distance with a casual pacing, and delivered a powerful backhand blow to her face. The hand came back, but rather than striking her on the other side of her face, his fingers spread wide dived into her hair before he turned his hand into a fist, roughly pointing her face towards his.

"Don't forget the station you placed yourself in, Slave. When you speak to me, you will address me properly. You will call me Master. Do you understand me, Slave?" He sharply raised her up onto the balls of her feet when he called her slave the final time.

"As for who your Master is, his name is Haska Borishna. Anything else about me you do not need to know just yet."

Haska released her hair, and stepped behind her and one pace to her left. He looked her up and down, admiring the shape of her through her clothing. There was muscle there, and it was well placed and quite probably well shaped too. Add to her face which he could easily spend hours at a time looking at, mainly because of the green eyes that took in so much around her, she was well worth keeping.

"Now, place those hands behind your head, hands together and interlace the fingers, Slave. Now, down on your knees, and cross your ankles."

Once she was in position, he sat down on the edge of the bed, so he was in her line of sight. He got himself relaxed while he stared at her face.

"Well done. I got beat fare and square in that fight. I was going to wait until just before I left here to have another shot at it, since I figured out that you were a natural fighter. I can take you down in a brawl like that in future. Have no fears in that regard.

"Also, nice one with the offering yourself as a Slave. I should have been thinking that little bit quicker with the brain and less with the dick. But what's done is done. I am going to make sure that I get every single credit's worth out of you though. And you had do your best to make sure that I am a happy Master. Which means you don't put a toe out of line, Slave, because if you do, you will be punished." He leaned forward, a hard smile on his face. "And before you get any ideas, I'll be getting a list from you of any other places where you might have similar problems with the law, or other notable parties that might want to get something from you, so we don't have any of these mix ups again.

"Oh, and one last thing. I'm a bit of a traditionalist. Seeing as you handed yourself over in an old fashioned way, I think that we should let everyone know of your status the old fashioned way. Namely, with a simple, plain band of metal locked around your neck, with a simple marking telling everyone who you belong to. And we'll make sure that's all done before we leave.

"I bet you weren't expecting to be here like this right now, were you, Slave?"
 
Nadi wasn't expecting the slap. She watched him come towards and then her face was stinging. She should have remembered how fast he was. Her head turned and her hand was cupping her reddening cheeks. She blinked back the angry tears that jumped into her eyes and then he was jerking her head towards him. She wanted to punch him in the face, but her internal will and her body wouldn't let her. She had given her word and it was like some magical unseen force wouldn't let her hurt him.

Nadi gulped when he demanded she address him. She blinked back slowly feeling bile rise in her throat. How by the Goddess how did she let this happen. She licked her lips and replied solemnly, "Yes, Master."

He then continued to command her and Nadi wanted to scream for him to call her by her name. At least in her tongue to be called slave was meant more as disrespect or used in anger. It meant you had really pissed off your dominant. Her kind used the word Ansule which meant owned and it was used lovingly and with respect. She knew he probably didn't know that and she wasn't going to tell him. His use of the disrespectful word kept her anger in check and she could find a way to get out of this situation she put herself into. Who knew the man had that kind of cash just lying around?

Nadi got into position that he demanded with fire in her eyes. She got on her knees, her ankles crossed effectively making it hard for her to suddenly fight, if she was inclined or able to, from the position. Her hands were placed behind her head with her fingers sliding into each other. This position also effectively stopped her from grabbing him and stopping him and also pressed out her size C cup breasts. She knew her eyes were spitting fire at him and she was just hoping he was planning on testing her obedience and didn't have anything in mind. She wasn't sure if her word would allow her to get groped and manhandled but she was hoping it wouldn't. She would love to sexually fight him and didn't believe his earlier statement that he could best her in another fight.

Nadi couldn't help her smug smile as he complimented her on her almost trap. "Thank you Master. I almost thought it would have worked too. Who would have known I offered myself to a man in such high standing." She meant the compliment. Even though she didn't think he would get the money from her. How did he think she was going to repay him. She was a pirate and a merc. She knew how to kill and steal. That was her motto. Plus she still had some vengeance to seek out. She just had to get rid of Richy Rich and then kill the bastard that was Goat.

Nadi grimaced. He was smart too. She smiled broadly already giving away that she had thought of sending him into territory where she might have some enemies. She didn't even try to deny it. Just smiled like the sweet lil girl she was. That smile slipped when he meant to brand her for the whole world to see. She blinked slowly. "No," she whispered as the horror dawned upon her. The great Pirate Merc would be a slave. At least very few knew her face, but her reputation. Oh sweet Amazon Goddess Lithia.

"Please no. Another way. But not that. I'll be ... better. No tricks. I'll even claim you if asked just not the marking." All she could think about was her reputation and she couldn't this man that was the reason why. Hell, she could have fucked him over way some how. Yes he may know her full name from the Galatic Police she was a pirate and everyone knew that name, but they never seemed to put Lady Elle the mercenary to her. Than again very very very few people knew her full first name. And the police were too stupid to think of it.
 
Haska loved seeing the fire in her eyes as she got down into the position he commanded of her. It was a battlefield captive position. His people would get humanoid enemies into that position, lined up back to belly which would allow only a handful to guard many. But with Nadi, it would increase his odds of getting to her if she tried to make a move he didn't like.

What he hadn't thought about was the effect it would have on her figure, and how well it was being shown off. For a rather athletic woman, her bust was a decent size, and stood out nicely on her otherwise trim body. He liked her skin colour, and her eyes were very expressive. The overall combination of fit body, fiery personality and being a fighter too made her someone he admired, and looked forward to enjoying in all manner of carnal ways.

But the greatest pleasure he got was from Nadi's reaction to his decision to be a traditional master. She blinked slowly. He could almost see her brain processing what he said, one word at a time. Then came the slowly whispered word of her desire, which he ignored as it was irrelevant.

"Please no. Another way. But not that. I'll be ... better. No tricks. I'll even claim you if asked just not the marking."

Haska stood up, giving her an evil grin as he walked around behind her. He dropped to his knees, straddling her legs. His left hand closed around her interlaced fingers, locking them in place, pulling them down slightly to keep her arms in place.

"Listen to me, Slave. Before the day is out, you will have a band of metal around your neck. Simple, plain metal that I can lock and you can't pick easily. Once the fine is totally paid off, you will sport a brand exactly where I want it, because I am your Master, and that is what I want you to have. Consider it part of your apology for trying to send me to jail on your behalf.

"Now, what you are wearing right now is wrong for my slave to be wearing. I will be going back and sitting down on the bed. When I do, you will stand up, and take off all of that clothing, Slave. From now on, you will only put on anything I tell you to wear, or that I give you to wear. Do you understand me, Slave?"

Haska leaned forward, getting his mouth as close to her ear as he could. He body pressed against her back, threatening to push her over onto the floor. "Of course, if you decide to defy me, I will pin you down, cut the clothes off you, then punish you."

He stood up, his grip on her hands still tight until he had stepped over her legs. He let go, and casually walked back towards the bed. He knew that he had either pushed her to the point she would break her imposed self control and attack him, or he would have pushed her deeper into her self imposed role as his slave. Haska would know before he sat on the bed which of the two it would be.
 
Nadi didn't like his smile and it took everything not to move when he stood up. Maybe if she played nice he would too. She didn't know this foe ... err Master so she wasn't able to read him. But when she felt him over her legs and his hands hard on hers she knew it wasn't going to work. When he pulled down she tested his strength and knew in this position she would lose so she let her arms dropped down feeling the pressure in her shoulders and leaning slightly back pressing her breasts further into the air.

His words were harsh and hard in her ears. She wanted to turn around and cut his throat. He couldn't do this to her. Her reputation was at stake. How was she to meet a client with a collar around her throat? It would be ... unacceptable. No, she had to get rid of this man and quick. But how? Her mind spun as she tried to think of way to do thus that wouldn't actually involve her breaking her word of honor.

Her eyes widen when he demanded she get naked. She knew it. He would want to get carnal. And he thought he was going to tell her how to dress? Was he kidding her? She was a mercenary she knew how to kill this man more ways than he probably knew how to earn that measly million he had. She had had ten times that before fucking Goat. This was all Goat's fault.

As soon as Haska stood up Nadi found out she could move and she grabbed his foot and pulled. He came crashing onto the hard wood floor hard. She flipped him over and straddled his chest. She wished she had a weapon, and did on her body, but couldn't use them on him. "Listen here Master (she said the word sarcastically), I may be your Ansule, but I am not just some bitch in heat for you to keep on a leash looking pretty on your fucking arm. I have wants and desires and none of them want to get in your bed or see you naked. We will not be having relations tonight or so help me I'll jump from this 4 story window head first before I let you force yourself upon me. I might not be able to hurt you, but I can end my misery."

As true as her words were Nadi had unfinished business. She really wanted to kill Goat. She really needed to get off this rock. But first her and this brute needed to get some things straight.
 
Haska was grateful for the little lesson Nadi gave him. To a small respect. The fact that she only used her hand to send him to the floor, face first was a reassuring sign. But it also reminded him that she broke his command. His thoughts were disrupted as she flipped him onto his back, only to find her parked on his chest. Along with the clothing, she was roughly in the middle of the two possible places he would have liked her to be. Still, the view was rather impressive from where he was lying, and she was sitting.

"Listen here Master, I may be your Ansule, but I am not just some bitch in heat for you to keep on a leash looking pretty on your fucking arm. I have wants and desires and none of them want to get in your bed or see you naked. We will not be having relations tonight or so help me I'll jump from this 4 story window head first before I let you force yourself upon me. I might not be able to hurt you, but I can end my misery."

Haska raised an eyebrow, and relaxed underneath her. He snorted and grinned.

"Firstly, you haven't earned the right to be called Ansule yet." He lifted his legs off the floor, bending his knees, and bringing his feet up until they touched his ass. He then pushed them down on the floor, lifting his body up onto his shoulders rapidly. As Nadi was lifted up, his hands went under her ass, and with the momentum of his torso lift, he pushed her off, over his head onto the floor. With a cat like twist, he spun himself around onto his belly, then lunged at Nadi, grappling her to the floor and pinning her with his weight. He used his legs to secure hers, while his hands found her wrists and pinned them down too.

"Listen to me, Slave. You gave yourself over to me. I own you. I get to tell you what you are fucking doing. Not the other way around. I don't care that you were once a fucking Amazon warrior. I don't care what you think you may want, or care about. This is what you are right now. By YOUR fucking choice."

Haska jumped up into a crouch beside Nadi. He fisted his hand in her hair, and used it to haul her to her feet. He spun her to face him, striking her across the face with a right hook, letting go of her hair as he struck.

"You will not disobey your Master again, Slave."

He grabbed her chin, guiding her face into a position to receive another blow.

"You will not attack your Master again, Slave."

Haska picked her up, and threw her on the nearest bed, falling on top of her. "Plus, if I want to fuck you, Slave, I will fuck you. How I want, when I want and where I want." Both hands clamped either side of her head, keeping her look directly at him. "You had better start getting used to your new life. Once I have finished paying off the fine you've given me, then I will make sure that I have everything I need to keep you in line properly. You're a smart woman, start behaving like one, and then you will be an Ansule, rather than a slave."
 
Nadi stared down Haska enjoying her triumph over him. She was a little curious and surprised at what he was doing. Did he think to buck her off? She almost laughed in his face at his efforts, but it didn't last long. He wasn't bucking her off. He was throwing himself up into a standing position and she gave a small intake of breath as for a moment she was air born. Than his hands were on her ass and she was for a split second wrapped around him. Her eyes widen in fury and just that fast she was on her back with him holding her steel.

She growled and tried to wiggle free, but she knew what she had known earlier. He was stronger than her and she would have to do something aside from strength to get free. She wanted to yell at him for knowing the difference between Ansule and Slave and determining she wasn't good enough for Ansule. That hurt and maybe he wasn't wrong. She snapped her teeth at him as he reminded her this was her choice to belong to this man. Yeah, she had did it thinking he was going to jail for a long, long, time. It was a rash decision. Who knew he had a few million sitting around able to cover her debts?

Nadi gave a small scream as she was picked up by her hair and then a hand was upon hers. Her eyes widen not with fury, but with something else. All this damn fighting and he was fucking pushing her buttons. She lowered her eyes so he wouldn't see and listen to his voice so she could angry again. By the Goddess of the Trees if he hit her one more time she might lose her fucking senses and try to jump this guy. Damn her protests.

Thank the Goddess he chose that moment to throw her on the bed. She shrieked and then was pissed that he had surprised her and was back to being angry. That's all she needed to distract her from his rough foreplay ... as her people would call it. She bucked at him and again his strength made her want to yell at the heavens for not making her stronger. "What the hell does that mean? You will keep me in line properly?" She stared at him angrily as he reminded her of her slave status and not Ansule.

"I will behave if you get off me. I want my own bed. I want my own room. I want ..." She faltered as she realized all of this mattered none to him. "...revenge and now I'll never get it. Or..." Nadi eyes took on a different light. "A deal. I have over Half a billion in credit (not entirely true, but it will be once she gets her rightful credits back and everything Goat has ever owned). I'm not sure how the Galatic Police found me or even know who I am. I'm sure it was Goat that fucking..." Nadi closed her eyes.

"I digress. Let me start again. I have over half a billion in credits. All stolen from me from an ex member of my ship. He killed my crew and I will kill him. Help me kill him and I'll give you back triple your money and you can .." she gulped largely finding it hard to say these words. The shame was so strong she was afraid she couldn't utter the words. "...release me." She felt tears sting her eyes and she felt like she was killing herself from the inside out.

It took more than a few tries for her to compose herself and carry on. "I think I must have slipped up somehow and those how they found me Nadielle. On my legal name I admit I have a few fines, but my legendary name Lady Elle," Nadi smiled as she knew her reputation as ruthless, killing pirate was something some mothers told to their children to get them behave. Oh how she loved her reputation. "Yes, I am her and I can pay you back every cent. Deal?"
 
Haska really enjoyed the feel of the amazon pressed beneath him. Even her feeble struggles to get free were getting him excited. But he knew that if he pressed his luck there and then, he would give her more chances to get free than he was willing to give her.

She had a fire within her, and he wanted it tamed rather than extinguished. But there was one thing that he knew about the warrior women; they respected strength. Not raw muscle strength, but strength of character and will. He had both, and he was going to show her very clearly.

"What the hell does that mean? You will keep me in line properly?"

"You're a slave, which you seem to have forgotten. So, I will get what I need to remind you of your choice."

He held her still as she glared at him. He looked back at her without any concern. He found her expression to be somewhat appealing, and made him want to stoke her fire even more.

"I will behave if you get off me. I want my own bed. I want my own room. I want ..." The blaze that started with her words died out along with them. Haska simply remained on top of her while she spoke, then pleaded with him for her freedom. His only sign of what she was saying was the slow raising of an eyebrow as she tried to explain her tale of hardship and woe.

"I think I must have slipped up somehow and those how they found me Nadielle. On my legal name I admit I have a few fines, but my legendary name Lady Elle. Yes, I am her and I can pay you back every cent. Deal?"

His other eyebrow lifted on hearing the name of Lady Elle. Anyone who Captained a ship had heard of Lady Elle. Even applying the standard rule of only a third of what you hear is true, that pirate was indeed one to put a few light years away, at the very least. That Lady Elle was female was beyond doubt, and it did fit that she might be an Amazon, but the woman he had pinned was the most notable female pirate of the current age?

"So, you just want to steal back the half billion in credits that were stolen from you, killed the bastard that stole it from you, then you'll pay me back threefold and then I can release you."

Haska fell of the bed laughing. He couldn't help himself. After all she had done to him so far, he had not expected her to come up with such a glorious tale to try and get free of him. Then, thinking of what her expression would look like that he failed to accept her obviously generous offer made him laugh again, only harder.

"Oh... oh my... That's a good one. You, Lady Elle?" He broke down into more laughter. "Of course, I would let my newly acquired slave, who was fighting for money, drag me over space knows how many planets chasing the man who has your half billion credits just so you can buy yourself free with less that ten million."

He brought his laughter under control, looking at her with a mixed look of glee and frustration. "Listen closely, Slave. I will close my deal, pay off the Police, then I will put you hard at work paying off your debt to me, after I make sure that anyone looking at you will recognize you for what you are.

"My slave."
 
Nadi had expected the look of greed to enter his eyes since all men were greedy. She had expected him to take her offer. She had expected to get off her. She had not expected him to laugh in her face. At first she was confused and then she got gloriously angry. Angrier than she had ever been before. She knew he recognized the name, but she wasn't sure if he was laughing because he didn't believe she was Lady Elle. Either way she was Lady Elle and if she could she would have gutted him like a fish for laughing at her like thus.

He laughed so hard he fell off the bed and Nadi sat up and glared at him. He laughed long and hard and she slowly counted to 300 before he calmed down. The counting hadn't help to calm her and she remembered she was told she could not strike him. Damn, she wished she could. She would have pummeled him to the ground for his insolence.

"Yes, I. Am. Lady Elle." She reiterated through clenched teeth. She frowned as he threw her words back at her and worse the flaw in them. "If you want more I'm willing to bargain, but ten million is a fair price." She was trying her best to ignore his laughing and the undercurrent of humor in his tone. She was going to strike him. She just knew it.

She growled as he called her slave once more. "Listen here, Draconi (Amazonian for the equivalent to asshole). I am not lying. As your slave you know I can't outright lie to you. I am Lady Elle. I need vengence against that fuck who killed my crew and tried to kill me and is now running around with my money. I'm willing to pay you off or fuck take all of my credits. Just let me go. Not release me," She found it easier to say the words this time since she had a different meaning behind them. "...But let me go to kill him and I'll be back at your side. It should take me no longer than a Hellion's day or two (month or two). I am owed vengence. If you know anything about the Amazonian culture you know that once we are wronged we can't rest until things are set right or even. His death is fair."

Nadi grabbed the pillow and in her frustration slammed it against his head. "I will do anything to get revenge on him. I have already offered myself to you and there's nothing more I can offer. I ..." she choked on the words. Knowing that if he didn't give her the chance her mission to end Goat's life could be lost forever. "... beg you. Please."
 
"Yes, I. Am. Lady Elle. If you want more I'm willing to bargain, but ten million is a fair price.

He looked at her, the disappointment he felt showing through on his face. It was clear to him she was angry, as well as holding her temper in check. That, more than anything else, told him he was dealing with a true Amazon. She took her submission seriously, at least from an intellectual level. But the depth of her anger was starting to hint that she might be telling the truth.

"Listen here, Draconi. I am not lying. As your slave you know I can't outright lie to you. I am Lady Elle. I need vengence against that fuck who killed my crew and tried to kill me and is now running around with my money. I'm willing to pay you off or fuck take all of my credits. Just let me go. Not release me ...But let me go to kill him and I'll be back at your side. It should take me no longer than a Hellion's day or two. I am owed vengence. If you know anything about the Amazonian culture you know that once we are wronged we can't rest until things are set right or even. His death is fair."

He was about to get up and correct her referring to him by some other name or title other than Master. He had no idea what a 'Draconi' was, but the inflection was clear that she was not saying something nice. But as he lifted his head off the floor, she hit him with a pillow. The assault against him took him over the edge. The fact she used something that did no harm to him was irrelevant to him.

"I will do anything to get revenge on him. I have already offered myself to you and there's nothing more I can offer. I ... ... beg you. Please."

He leapt to his feet, covering the distance between them in a heart beat. His right hand closed around her throat, just below her jaw. He tightened his grip, pulling her off the bed onto the floor, before hauling her up to his height. His blazing, dark eyes looked straight into her green, pinning her again with his glare.

"I don't care who you were, SLAVE. You submitted to me, and I accepted. You have no other will bar mine. I also don't care who did what to you and your crew. That is the past. That was the matter of a free woman. You," he shook her, "are a slave. MY slave." He half dropped, half threw her to the floor.

"Don't forget, you sneaky bitch, that you put yourself here trying to get me to take the fall for you. If nothing else, you have a shit load of work to do to pay off that fuck up, even before you start on how much you owe me.

"You can make all the demands in the universe, slave, but not a single fucking one of them is going to acknowledged until you start performing as you are supposed to. Now, if you want to be able to wear anything in the near future, you had better strip now, or I will tear every piece of fabric off you, and drag you where you need to go completely naked until we leave this dirt pile."

Haska walked up to where she was on the floor, putting one of his booted feet between her breasts and pushed her flat on the floor.

"One last time, Slave. You. Address. Me. As. Master."
 
Nadi knew she had gone too far by the look in his eyes. She had seen the look only once before and it had scared her then. She was too angry to be scared now, but she was cautious. She his hands reach for her and she slapped at them which made his eyes go darker and stilled herself. Death was slowly entering them and despite her threats she didn't want to die. However, his hand went to her throat and he squeezed controlling her breathing. By the fuck this man knew of her culture, but obviously he hadn't been acquainted with an Amazonian. He was pushing all the right buttons on accident and it was driving her nuts. She closed her eyes to hide the sudden flare of lust even as he shook her.

His words were hallowed and almost muted as the blood rush to her head. Her breasts rose and fell with every breath. Her nostrils flared with the scent of him and she realized she was taking him in and marking him as hers. Fuck, she really was his Ansule. She had given her word and her body and training was responding to a rash ass decision. She was so engage in her own emotions and was going on with her that when he released her with a push she readily went to the floor half lying down half sitting up. She was trying to clear herself and think rationally without training kicking in demanding that she beg forgiveness and kiss his feet. Fuck that! But it was getting harder and harder to not give in.

She still wasn't listening to him. She glanced up and could see his mouth moving indicating he was speaking to her. His angry glare told her it was something unpleasant. She should fix this. She knew she was the cause of this. As if on cue his foot came down between the valley of her breasts and he pushed. It was either go to the floor or break her sternum which could kill her. Again she didn't really want to die. Though she could hear from the wound if he didn't push too hard (no one healed from death) she didn't want the pain that would come from it so she went down with the foot.

"Fine. Your Master. Master Draconi," she said sweetly. "I am your humble slave," she spit the world slave out, "and you are my Master Draconi. You gives no care to the needs of your slave." Again that hateful word. "I offer you everything and yet you would let me live in dishonor. You will always be Master Draconi and I will always be slave. Nothing more could come of this." She leaned back relaxing and closed her eyes.
 
His sum total experience with the Amazons was one encounter with one who was on the opposing side of one of his less community minded jobs. he learned more melee and unarmed combat in those three terror pack minutes than he had in all of his formal training and experience prior. She pushed him to his limits and beyond, taking every chance she could to kill him. Even though he stopped her, she worked him over badly.

"You'll be my ansule, male. You will give me great daughters, ones of envy."

"Ansule? What the fuck is an Ansule?" Haska's voice gargled in his mouth as he spat out blood.

"One who's owned, male. You will be mine in every sense, but you will be cared for properly. Don't worry." She reached down, hauling his limp body off the ground.

"Oh, I'm not." With the last of his strength, he lifted his reserve side arm and pressed it against her sternum. Her eyes widened as he pulled the trigger, sending the sliver of metal straight into her heart.


She wanted to fight back, he could tell, but in the moment he put his foot on her, and pushed her to the floor, the fight had left her. His eyes narrowed at her lying under his foot, waiting for the switch. She was trying to lull him into thinking she had accepted, but he knew she hadn't.

"Fine. Your Master. Master Draconi. I am your humble slave and you are my Master Draconi. You gives no care to the needs of your slave. I offer you everything and yet you would let me live in dishonor. You will always be Master Draconi and I will always be slave. Nothing more could come of this."

With a snarl, he reached down with both hands, grabbed her top and hauled her to her feet. He grabbed her chin and wrenched her head up so she had no choice but to look at him.

"I don't know what the word 'Draconi' means, but I know it's not a fucking compliment. Don't insult me." His free hand caught her cheek in a strong open handed blow. "I am not Master Draconi, I am just Master. Remember that." He struck her again, on the same cheek with the same open handed blow.

"Now, as to the needs of my slave, I do care about them. And I will care about them when she starts behaving like a slave, rather than the treacherous bitch that almost got me thrown in jail. So far, you have given me no reason to trust you, or to treat you with anything near respect. You make demands of me, which is not something someone in your position does. You try and make deals with assets you don't have. You may even be telling me the truth about why you're on this little dirt ball.

"But I have no way of verifying that. And until such time as I do, your 'needs' as you call them, are on hold."

He tightened his grip, lifting her until she was balanced on her toes. He was growing tired of her pushing him. She had not behaved in a way that was remotely respectful of someone who 'owned' her. If he hadn't accepted her offer, he would have happily handed her over to the police. Still, if she continued to piss him off, he'd sell her and recoup his money that way.

"Now, I told you that you needed to strip, and you did nothing. I also warned you that I would rip the clothes off you if you didn't. So, you were warned." He pulled her down onto her feet, letting her stand unassisted. He gave her a hard shove, sending her sprawling on the bed. He went to work removing her boots. When she inevitably started to fight back, he wanted her main weapons removed. Then, both hands went to her top, and after a few moments of resistance, the cloth was torn asunder and ripped from her body. The fragments were tossed aside as he continued to rend the fabric about her body. He moved her as he needed to get better access to what she was wearing, until he had her completely naked.

"Now, until such time as we leave this dirt ball, or you have proven yourself worthy, you're not wearing a damned thing. Do you understand me?"
 
Nadi almost smiled when she saw that look of anger on his face. She wasn't sure what she was doing, but she was pushing buttons and for some reason couldn't stop. He reached down and she braced herself to feel the sting of his hand on her face. He didn't hit her again. Maybe he realize it wasn't working. Instead he hauled her up to stare at his towering height. He was right with the word and she glared at him for catching on. Than he hit her. Not once, but twice. She growled at him and wanted to retaliate, but felt she was close to pushing him over the edge.

She heard his passion inspired words and nodded. That's all she needed to know. He would help her. He pulled her higher up and Nadi knew that was one fight she couldn't win. He owned her and if she kept pushing he could choke her to death and then she'll really be up shit creek. She just needed to know he cared and she got that. Now, she had to let him know to trust her. She heard all that in his speech too. She hadn't given him reason to trust her and she knew it.

"Okay, I'll -" she never finished. He was tired of giving her chances, because he tore off her clothes. She didn't meant to fight at first, but she couldn't help herself. Than when she realized what she was doing and that she couldn't win half ass fighting him she gave him and tried to help just to salvage her clothes.

Once naked she wrapped her hands around her knees and leaned forward so she was mostly covered. She lowered her head in anger and slight shame. "Yes, Master, I undersand you. until you give me permission or clothes I am to be naked." Nadi swallowed hard. Nadi wasn't sure what she was allowed or not allowed to do. Right now she had one focus in mind. Get this man to trust her so he will help her ... kill Goat!

"I need to use the restroom." Nadi looked up and stared at Haska. "May I?"
 
She fought out of reflex initially while he stripped her, but then stopped as she knew how the outcome was going to be. What he saw of her body once free of the clothing matched up with the potential it exclaimed. Her entire body was well toned, as to be expected from an Amazon, but he was genuinely surprised at the amount of femininity that remained, given her active lifestyle.

He decided not to stop her when she sat up, curling herself into a ball, covering her nakedness. He would have plenty of time to view her natural splendours, and he wanted to be a little less frustrated when he did.

"Yes, Master, I understand you. until you give me permission or clothes I am to be naked."

He could tell she was not pleased with the course of action placed on her, but that was her fault, not his. Still, she was his, and he could command her as he saw fit. Besides, having her parade around buck naked for a while would be a good lesson to her. He guessed she would be humiliated by the command, and hopefully would behave better in the hopes of a change of mind. He wasn't a complete arsehole, but there was no need to let her know that just yet.

'I'll just let the bitch sweat a little thinking that she's going to have to walk out before all the men she beat up wearing nothing.'

"I need to use the restroom. May I?"

He looked at her, trying to decide if she was being serious, or having another dig at him. He stared at her for a few seconds, his eyes observing her face.

"Yes, you may. Since the room is attached, there is no need to ask."

While she took herself into the restroom, Haska pushed the beds together. Satisfied with their positioning, he sat on the edge of the bed, and started to shed his clothing. His well developed chest was covered with a decent growth of black hair that tapered into a thin line that vanished under his belt. The olive complexion was marred by several scars of different shapes and sizes; all of them made by unnatural implements. The removal of his pants revealed thick, muscular legs that would carry his frame easily in a jog. Again, they were covered with a layer of black hair surrounding clearings of more scars evident of his fighting background.

He was still clad in a pair of snug shorts that left little to the viewers imagination concerning the dimensions of his genitals. Given his recent viewing, and some associated thoughts, part of the dimensions were clearly evident.

"Slave! Time for your first true task. Come and give me a massage and help undo some of what you did earlier while we were downstairs."
 
Nadi swallowed and hesitated just a moment before she stood up proud. It was almost as if she was on in the rainforests in Amazonia. It was always humid and hot and the woman wore very little. Usually short skirts with the tiniest panties if any and something akin to fur bras. She lifted her chin up and walked over to the bathroom before slamming the door close. She was Amazon. Her body was chiseled and yet the life of being a pirate had rounded her out. Her stomach was flat, but her waist had fanned out into a plump ass. Her breasts were larger due to not climbing trees every damn day. She had more than once been asked to be photographed and once the photographer had gathered the pieces of their camera they usually scurried away.

Nadi splashed water on her face. "You took him as your owner. You fucked up and you will pay the price. You need him to want to help him. So Amazon Ansule what are you going to do?" Nadi stared at herself in the mirror. Okay, she chose this path now she must live with it.

She heard his loud voice through the door and she caught herself rolling her eyes. He meant sex, right? She had never fucked for anything other than alleviating her own pleasure, but if a fucking would help him get her off this rock and onto a ship to find Goat than find. She will do what she must and act like she enjoyed it. She could do this.

Nadi opened the door and stood framed in the doorway. Her hip jutted out and she tossed her hair over her shoulder not bothering to cover her nude form. "You want me to massage you. I can do that, but what do you mean undo some of what I did earlier downstairs? I didn't hurt you," Nadi smiled evilly. "Did I?"
 
Haska watched Nadi rally her pride before she almost stalked over to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. He laughed softly to himself. He shook his head while he continued to picture her body moving away from him.

"Definitely nice on the eyes. But Lady Elle? That I'll check on later."

He heard the door open, turning to see Nadi in a very sexy pose in the doorway. He was pleased to see her not trying to cover up, but rather than look at her body, he focused on her face.

"You want me to massage you. I can do that, but what do you mean undo some of what I did earlier downstairs? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Given your a warrior, you'd know how to loosen muscles of your sisters before and after any fights, real or training. I'm still rather tense after out little effort downstairs." He caught her evil, smug grin. "And yes, you did hurt me when you popped my shoulder and targeted it afterward. Remember, you won that fight, fair and square. You're good, I wont argue that either."

His voice deepened, accompanied by a barely detectable growl. "But you can stop trying to push my buttons, or I'll remind you of who you are again." He stood up, taking off his shorts, then laid himself belly down on the bed. "Let's see how good those hands are at more pleasant activities."
 
Nadi's eyebrows quirked up as he explained that he literally wanted a massage. She couldn't stop the smile when he complimented her on her fighting. It was something she was proud of. She was a warrior and took pride in her art. She probably could have squelched the laughter before it began, but didn't want to waste the effort, when he tried to call her out on her goading him. Her laughter was rich, hearty, and feminine. "Me? Push your buttons? Sir, I would never."

The laughter was stuck in her throat when he took off his shorts and she saw him fully. It had been a while and yet not long enough. She shook her head and pretended like she wasn't affected as she walked up to the bed and then straddled his naked back. She felt herself rub against his back and she closed her eyes biting her lower lip. She leaned forward and placed her hands on her shoulder and began kneading it gently. She didn't want to make him more sore.

"Tell me if I push too hard," she said as she continued kneading it fully aware that her body was rocking with the movement making her involuntarily push her hips back and forth over him. Hell, her little nub was rubbing against him and that's pretty much all she needed. She didn't even realize that her nipples were hard and was brushing against his back as he continued rubbing up and down his back more focused on trying to ignore her body's insistent reactions than the job she should have been doing.
 
Back
Top