Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
I got a flower and butterfly on me right shoulder, very girly, but pretty :)

Sounds nice. How did you like it? When I got my first tattoo, I felt like a wimp because it really hurt more than I thought...lol....I was getting something with lots of black in it, so it took quite a bit of inking

Sounds nice. How did you like it? When I got my first tattoo, I felt like a wimp because it really hurt more than I thought...lol....I was getting something with lots of black in it, so it took quite a bit of inking

I was surprised, didn't hurt at all. It is little though so that probably makes a difference. The girl who did it was really cute though :eek:

I was surprised, didn't hurt at all. It is little though so that probably makes a difference. The girl who did it was really cute though :eek:

Ah, that would help. Heck, next time I get one, I wanna cute girl doing mine then too! haha...will sooth any discomfort (or at least make me not show any pain)

Ah, that would help. Heck, next time I get one, I wanna cute girl doing mine then too! haha...will sooth any discomfort (or at least make me not show any pain)

She kept telling me I was doing a good job, she could have told me anything she wanted

She kept telling me I was doing a good job, she could have told me anything she wanted

haha..sounds like you were dreaming of her telling you many other things. Sounds like you were certainly distracted by her. ;) Heck, I wanna go with you and watch you get another tat from her even now!

haha..sounds like you were dreaming of her telling you many other things. Sounds like you were certainly distracted by her. ;) Heck, I wanna go with you and watch you get another tat from her even now!

Now that I have one I totally want another one

New pics :)

Here are a few... Hope you all like them :)

Attachments

• new pic 1.jpg
    new pic 1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Needing something.jpg
    Needing something.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 208
  • dress from behind.jpg
    dress from behind.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 171
  • tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg