Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic set would like to see what is behind those panties but you teasing is driving me wild great set

Naughty and inspired now that is a very interesting and dangerous combination and I cannot wait to see what you come up with

So I've been a little bit lax in my posting, my responses and my PMs, my lovebugs. I hope you'll punish me proper, I might even beg. :cattail:

Just a couple photos left in this series, and then I need to start all over again. I need a little inspiration...

Chugging along on a Monday...

Your gorgeous body is my inspiration ... but what can I offer? What can I offer to inspire you ... my looks, charm, wealth, wit ... as soon as I get any of these things I will offer them to you!:cattail:

Hmmmm

So I've been a little bit lax in my posting, my responses and my PMs, my lovebugs. I hope you'll punish me proper, I might even beg. :cattail:

Just a couple photos left in this series, and then I need to start all over again. I need a little inspiration...

Chugging along on a Monday...

Those nipples and panties again .... Must suck nipples then check out under panties hmmmmm

Hey you! Hope you had a good week, and weekend... I'm a bit behind on my responses this week. Hopefully there was some wake-the-neighbors sex!

I had a great weekend, actually had an evening out, without kids. Even had a glass of wine... as for the fun and games, I have to admit, there might have been a few...

Tough weekend at work, but made it through, go back tomorrow for just two days and wheeeeeee off for the weekend. (did that sound like a little girl! :eek: :D)
Did have some fun and games at home. Very fun, fun and games at that. Thinking/looking for a new toy for us and have some ideas for other "props" to be included in this weekend's activities! :D

Glad you had a good one, I plan to be a bit adventuresome and perhaps drink a bit more than normal to be "entertaining" and spontaneous! :devil:

I love the new series and look very much forward to the ultimate reveal---if it ever comes. (If not that is of course okay too)

Oh, but thank you lovely lady for sharing with us! It is much appreciated and helps keep all the fires burning if you know what I mean! :kiss:

Oh, what do you wish to discuss with me? In the spirit of sex in general I'd say I'll try just about anything once (just don't ask me to stand on my head)

I want to discuss with you some of the panty shots.:heart:

You know I love all of your pics...and love discussing them with you!!:kiss:

But the last few pics...including the last one in the last set..........

...the pics that give us a hint into what lies between your legs.........:rose:

And that begins with the panties you are wearing:heart:

Hey.......if I saw you at the mall or something, as a complete stranger, I might wonder what your panties look like.
What color they are, the size, the style........how they may frame, and what visible shapes may be seen that give clues to that gem of a pussy that you have.......:devil:

um....this looks like it could go on for a while and may get a little explicit so I think I will continue it elswhere.......:kiss:

Last edited:
super hot red panties

I want to discuss with you some of the panty shots.:heart:

You know I love all of your pics...and love discussing them with you!!:kiss:

...the pics that give us a hint into what lies between your legs.........:rose:

Hey.......if I saw you at the mall or something, as a complete stranger, I might wonder what your panties look like.
What color they are, the size, the style........how they may frame, and what visible shapes may be seen that give clues to that gem of a pussy that you have.......:devil:

um....this looks like it could go on for a while and may get a little explicit so I think I will continue it elswhere.......:kiss:[/QUOTE

LOL, I know where this is going.

Naughty and inspired now that is a very interesting and dangerous combination and I cannot wait to see what you come up with
Why, thank you!

Your gorgeous body is my inspiration ... but what can I offer? What can I offer to inspire you ... my looks, charm, wealth, wit ... as soon as I get any of these things I will offer them to you!
Hahahaha! You made me laugh today, and that's inspiration enough!

Ooh... OK. I like being together with you. Sounds like fun!
It will be ;)

Beautiful pics as always. Hope you are doing great!!!
Thank you sweet:heart: Love the new AV!

Especially if you include some hand panties again.
Ha ! Yes, the hand panties were popular.

You do look good in red!!
Why thank you!

Diff panties sounds good. Although you look awesome in red!
I'll have to include red, but mix it up a bit ;)

love those red panties
Thank you!

Yay! Great idea on both. Would love to pick out a few others with you too.
Anytime, babe.

Vajaaay jaay PM ME for inspiration
Hahahaha ~ of course, my sweet mackkjackk

Those nipples and panties again .... Must suck nipples then check out under panties hmmmmm
In that order, please and thank you!

Number 14.
:kiss:

Tough weekend at work, but made it through, go back tomorrow for just two days and wheeeeeee off for the weekend. (did that sound like a little girl!
Did have some fun and games at home. Very fun, fun and games at that. Thinking/looking for a new toy for us and have some ideas for other "props" to be included in this weekend's activities!

Glad you had a good one, I plan to be a bit adventuresome and perhaps drink a bit more than normal to be "entertaining" and spontaneous!

I love the new series and look very much forward to the ultimate reveal---if it ever comes. (If not that is of course okay too)

Oh, but thank you lovely lady for sharing with us! It is much appreciated and helps keep all the fires burning if you know what I mean!
I love your posts and getting a little insight into your day-to-day! Please do share your 'props' ... might give me some additional naughty inspiration to share with Mr Shy! :devil:

I want to discuss with you some of the panty shots.

You know I love all of your pics...and love discussing them with you!!

...the pics that give us a hint into what lies between your legs.........

And that begins with the panties you are wearing

What color they are, the size, the style........how they may frame, and what visible shapes may be seen that give clues to that gem of a pussy that you have.......

um....this looks like it could go on for a while and may get a little explicit so I think I will continue it elswhere.......

Well, now if you run into me at the mall, you'll know a whole lot about me, huh? ;) You'll know for sure it's me when you see me blushing!

I want to discuss with you some of the panty shots.

You know I love all of your pics...and love discussing them with you!!

...the pics that give us a hint into what lies between your legs.........

What color they are, the size, the style........how they may frame, and what visible shapes may be seen that give clues to that gem of a pussy that you have.......

um....this looks like it could go on for a while and may get a little explicit so I think I will continue it elswhere.......[/QUOTE

LOL, I know where this is going.
You do, huh? Sounds like fun to me ~ would you like to join in? :devil:

Working on pics...

In the meantime, tell me about your 'go-to' song while working out, or a song that gets you going...

Today, I heard Eve 6, Inside Out.... love the ending of that song:
I alone am the one don't know you need/take heed, feed your ego/make me blind when your eyes close/sink when you get close/tie me to the bedpost

Mmmmm yes, I'll take some of that, please. Thank you.

Later, my lovebugs!

I like anything heavy and energizing when I work out. Mostly I like Mudvayne for that energy... but there are others that can fit the bill....

My favorite workout song to get me going is Metallica enter sandman it was also the same song that I used to pitch to during baseball season and also yes I know it was also used by Andy pettete but I wanted to pitch like him so that is my song.

In the meantime, tell me about your 'go-to' song while working out, or a song that gets you going...

Today, I heard Eve 6, Inside Out.... love the ending of that song:
I alone am the one don't know you need/take heed, feed your ego/make me blind when your eyes close/sink when you get close/tie me to the bedpost

Mmmmm yes, I'll take some of that, please. Thank you.

Later, my lovebugs!

Hi sexy, sweet one! :D

Yay for new photos! I need to look up that song. Sounds like my kind of music! One of my favorite songs to work out to is Work Out - J Cole. Haha. I gotta hit that rap and hip hop hardcore when I'm working out. LOL.

Hope you're week isn't treating you terribly bad. Happy Hump Day, beautiful! :heart:

You're very welcome!!! And thank you!!!
:kiss::kiss:

Hey man nice shot by Filter gets me pumped up. I used to listen to it when I rode BMX always got me wanting to go harder.
Nice! Haven't heard that one in a while

I like anything heavy and energizing when I work out. Mostly I like Mudvayne for that energy... but there are others that can fit the bill....
Excellent choice...

My favorite workout song to get me going is Metallica enter sandman it was also the same song that I used to pitch to during baseball season and also yes I know it was also used by Andy pettete but I wanted to pitch like him so that is my song.
Love it! Haven't listened to Metallica in a looooooong time, but did see them in concert once (with G N' R) Oh memories!

Hi sexy, sweet one! :D

Yay for new photos! I need to look up that song. Sounds like my kind of music! One of my favorite songs to work out to is Work Out - J Cole. Haha. I gotta hit that rap and hip hop hardcore when I'm working out. LOL.

Hope you're week isn't treating you terribly bad. Happy Hump Day, beautiful! :heart:
The week is... another week. Thank you for checking in on me sweetie. :kiss: Nice! I'll have to check that out ~ oh and figure out how to make a play list... although I adore In your Eyes by Peter Gabriel, it has no business playing whilst I'm on the elliptical ;) Yes, I'm technologically challenged.

I keep *talking* about a new panties series...

So let's kick it off with a pic and a little tease...

Purple

Good morning, my :heart:bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back