Exhibiting the Bulge in Public

Went out again today, different neighborhood. It's cold so my jacket was covering me. But at some point I unbuttoned it and walked around with it open. Big hard-on under my jeans. Got some looks but not many...everyone so cold and in a hurry. :) One young lady, 18 or so, took an extended glance. An cute Asian girl was surreptitiously trying to get a second look and almost tripped. That was entertaining. Otherwise nothing crazy. I think I need to go back to a store or something, where it's a little more calm and sales clerks will approach me. Suggestions welcome.

Went out again today, different neighborhood. It's cold so my jacket was covering me. But at some point I unbuttoned it and walked around with it open. Big hard-on under my jeans. Got some looks but not many...everyone so cold and in a hurry. :) One young lady, 18 or so, took an extended glance. An cute Asian girl was surreptitiously trying to get a second look and almost tripped. That was entertaining. Otherwise nothing crazy. I think I need to go back to a store or something, where it's a little more calm and sales clerks will approach me. Suggestions welcome.

Well you need somewhere warmer, like the Mall perhaps. How long can you keep erect for?

It comes and goes. If I know I'm more exposed and a woman is coming my way, I get pretty hard. Mostly I'm walking around with a semi. I cover up (and go soft) if it's a family or anything like that.

I love walking around in tight jeans with nothing underneath.

I've had a few accidental semi's in public (and a few full on), but the one I remember most was when I was 24 or so. I was commando under sweats taking the trash out when a proselyte walked up the driveway. I don't remember if she was Adventist or Jehovah Witness, but I do remember that she was the most gorgeous black girl I'd ever seen. Mocha skin, big eyes, perfect body.

I was polite and let her go through her spiel, but the more I looked at her the harder I got. I was absolutely tenting by the time she left. I tried to hold my hands over my erection to hide it, but I'm sure she saw. I went right in and relieved myself.

I love walking around in tight jeans with nothing underneath.

I've had a few accidental semi's in public (and a few full on), but the one I remember most was when I was 24 or so. I was commando under sweats taking the trash out when a proselyte walked up the driveway. I don't remember if she was Adventist or Jehovah Witness, but I do remember that she was the most gorgeous black girl I'd ever seen. Mocha skin, big eyes, perfect body.

I was polite and let her go through her spiel, but the more I looked at her the harder I got. I was absolutely tenting by the time she left. I tried to hold my hands over my erection to hide it, but I'm sure she saw. I went right in and relieved myself.

Have you noticed that they are all attractive women, and always so friendly they normally call in pairs where I live.

The title says exhibiting the bulge and I wonder what the women thing about their men wearing something like tights, you know like dancer tights. Not out in public but at home as part of foreplay.

I used to love rubbing the butt of my woman and think yoga pants and spandex are just the biggest turn on. The old GF used to rub me right back as we had dinner or cleaned up after. She also like my tight european bating suit but here in the land of the big bag short you women get to see not much.

Have you noticed that they are all attractive women, and always so friendly they normally call in pairs where I live.

The seond was okay looking, but the girl that got me going was super hot. Of course, being bi, I enjoy the idea of seducing some of the Mormons that come by.

Just happened this morning. A woman walked in Starbucks in a short, tight dress and boots. She reminded me of an old girlfriend and hot, sweaty handjobs, blowjobs, pussy licking etc. I got hard in an instant. I was wearing loose fitting jeans and boxers and my hard cock formed a tent in my jeans. I walked by a table of women having a Bible Study and caught one of their eyes. She blushed and turned her head. I looked over my shoulder and saw her checking out my ass when I passed.

I had to share this. My guy and I trade dirty messages throughout the work day. It is such a turn on to know I make him hard in the middle of meetings. Over the weekend he did a little shopping and found the cutest jeans. Idk what brand they are, but when I got him worked up today he said he was going to have to unzip. He went to the restroom and sent me the greatest pic. Unzipped the inner flap of the jeans says "lucky you" and my oh my with a brief clad hardon next to that I certainly felt quite lucky. ;)

The seond was okay looking, but the girl that got me going was super hot. Of course, being bi, I enjoy the idea of seducing some of the Mormons that come by.

Smile, would you sort of brib them then saying if I join, and come to a meeting would you give your body to me in return?

I had to share this. My guy and I trade dirty messages throughout the work day. It is such a turn on to know I make him hard in the middle of meetings. Over the weekend he did a little shopping and found the cutest jeans. Idk what brand they are, but when I got him worked up today he said he was going to have to unzip. He went to the restroom and sent me the greatest pic. Unzipped the inner flap of the jeans says "lucky you" and my oh my with a brief clad hardon next to that I certainly felt quite lucky. ;)

Those would be Lucky Brand Jeans. Lucky you!

It's getting colder here which is hampering my fun. Everyone in a hurry, I don't wanna keep my coat open for long, and of course shrinkage. Oh well.

Those would be Lucky Brand Jeans. Lucky you!

It's getting colder here which is hampering my fun. Everyone in a hurry, I don't wanna keep my coat open for long, and of course shrinkage. Oh well.

Maybe you will have to move indoors more the mall food court or department store fragrance counter might be interesting.

Used to be insecure about this..but I realized no one notices anyway, and when they do it's usually a smile..So when i do get erections in public I don't care anymore. It's natural just like hard nipples.

Used to be insecure about this..but I realized no one notices anyway, and when they do it's usually a smile..So when i do get erections in public I don't care anymore. It's natural just like hard nipples.

Yes very true, we cant help getting aroused can we, expecially if we are looking at a pair of hard nipples;)

Ok, I have to admit that as a psychologist I have been lurking here reading this side of male sexuality with fascination. Guys most women DO NOT know that you are intentionally doing this. They are looking at what they believe is an unaided bulge and wondering how much there really is there. Just like you oogle our breasts. Thanks for this very interesting glimpse.

Yes! and this is what makes it so much fun ( mutual I hope)
I have enjoyed knowing the lady viewing me was just having fun looking and that makes me feel very nice. Majority of the time that's it. We go our way with a smile. BUT then there are the ladies who like to let you know they are enjoying the view and those who will encourage the fun by returning the favor!

I never enjoy forcing any exposure on anyone. That doesn't make me feel good when you scare someone by doing this. I never want to hurt anyone. Bulge flashing is a perfect way to start the fun and enjoy what happens next. If she takes the time to stare and linger her eyes there for some time I take it as a compliment she looked. IF she does this and then gives me a nice smile and makes eye contact I know she liked what she saw and enjoyed the view. Thank you to all those ladies!
Then on those more rare but very special occasions when she not only lets you know she likes to peek BUT she returns with a nice view for me !
Never happen as often as I would like but when they do its fantastic.
A few of these fun times resulted in multiple times of playing this game with the same interested lady. Each time going a bit closer and in some situations going to full exposure and more. So there you have two people who share a fetish of voyeurism and exhibitionism. two strangers who enjoyed the fantasy as it flourished into reality for both of them

Yes! and this is what makes it so much fun ( mutual I hope)
I have enjoyed knowing the lady viewing me was just having fun looking and that makes me feel very nice. Majority of the time that's it. We go our way with a smile. BUT then there are the ladies who like to let you know they are enjoying the view and those who will encourage the fun by returning the favor!

I never enjoy forcing any exposure on anyone. That doesn't make me feel good when you scare someone by doing this. I never want to hurt anyone. Bulge flashing is a perfect way to start the fun and enjoy what happens next. If she takes the time to stare and linger her eyes there for some time I take it as a compliment she looked. IF she does this and then gives me a nice smile and makes eye contact I know she liked what she saw and enjoyed the view. Thank you to all those ladies!
Then on those more rare but very special occasions when she not only lets you know she likes to peek BUT she returns with a nice view for me !
Never happen as often as I would like but when they do its fantastic.
A few of these fun times resulted in multiple times of playing this game with the same interested lady. Each time going a bit closer and in some situations going to full exposure and more. So there you have two people who share a fetish of voyeurism and exhibitionism. two strangers who enjoyed the fantasy as it flourished into reality for both of them

My thoughts exactly. It's a dance. You don't want to force anything or persist with someone not interested. Even if they do show an interest, it may only be with glancing at you. The same with someone who sees you naked from a window (or vice-versa)...maybe that's all they want. If more they will send signals.

Time for another to look and wonder;) this one must ahve a stick or something in there ;)

Last edited:
Time for another to look at I think, but has he got something there to make it look like a stick up?

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. It's a dance. You don't want to force anything or persist with someone not interested. Even if they do show an interest, it may only be with glancing at you. The same with someone who sees you naked from a window (or vice-versa)...maybe that's all they want. If more they will send signals.

Yes! Oh how I love that dance! Its so much fun with a willing and interested friend.

Last night was interesting. I had my cock in position, but actually had my winter coat on and buttoned so figured I was safe. It comes down to a little below the hips. I was on a subway car that was fairly empty, and I was standing by the doors. There were a few women within my radius and a couple of guys, but the guys were all on their phones or tablets or whatever. There was one woman, cute, with dark rimmed glasses, sitting down almost directly in front of me, about 11:00 direction-wise.

Suddenly I started to feel myself getting hard. I figured it'd be hidden by my coat. However I began to realize that sitting down, the woman could probably see at least the head of my cock through my jeans. I had on tight, thin jeans, and if I'm hard, you can see the outline well. I looked up and away from her, but now I couldn't help from getting super hard. I could feel all the blood rushing to my cock, and a nervous wave washed over me. This was one of those times where my dick was going to humiliate me.

Although I didn't stare at her, from my few glances I could see what she was looking at. Now SHE was trying to look natural, looking around, glancing back, looking up at my face, etc. Her face looked a little flush. Also, to my far right, another woman seemed to be directing her attention to me as well. She must have been ten feet away but I think she could see. Nobody else seemed to notice, however.

At the next stop the woman with glasses got off the train. I switched cars, not sure why. I had one more stop to go anyway and calmed down after that. It felt good to be trapped on the train with women staring, and kind of losing control like that for a moment.

Back