New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Im new here. My master wants me to explore the different areas and ask questions. I didnt know that I was submissive or dominant (didn't know there was such a thing as vanilla either).
A little about me: Im married (bored and not happy, he's very vanilla but i know he has tendancies-I've caught him). I had an online "Dom" he wasnt very nice. He wanted a harem, and was abusive. But he did wake up another side of me that I want to explore, so for that I'm greatful.
i went to an online dating service to find a playmate and actually found my Master. I have a lot to learn and want to be the best sub I can be. In October He gave me my name and collared me in a small ceremony. Made me extremely happy!
I know I have Switch tendancies.
I want to meet other subs and get ideas and experiences. I want to make new friends who I can share this want of a new life with all the amazing experiences that I know I'll have!
:cattail:
 
Hello, I'm Vendelle from the Netherlands. I'm 33 and while I've been reading stories on Lit for a while now, this is the first time I really check out this message board. I have little to no experience with BDSM at all, but I find it very intriguing and some of the stories out there really strike a nerve. I'm basically still searching and trying to find out where I stand with regards to BDSM. I feel I might be a submissive, but I'm still so new that I don't really know which form I'd like this to take. I'll be reading mostly and replying only if I feel I have something new to add, but I thought I'd introduce myself already so that you'll know who'll be lurking in the corner. ;)
One test of a submissive, it seems to me, are their feelings about anal intercourse. If you actively desire it, you are probably a sub. That is one of several reasons I have for liking women who are subs
 
Hi guys,

I'm brand new to the literotica forum and interested in getting started in BDSM but don't know how. I'm a 20(ish) year-old college student but what I lack in experience I hope to make up for in determination.

I've always been interested in BDSM since puberty, the regular stuff just doesn't fire me up the same way. It's mostly the idea of power I think but, again, I'm new so I figure I've got a lot of searching to do before I actually start.

Hoping to learn a thing or two from the people on this board and make a few friends.
 
Hello to everyone!

Hi there! I am new to this site, but not to BDSM. My name is Cassaundra. I am 33 years old and engaged to the most amazing man. I live in a tiny town in Texas and am a freelance writer by trade.

I have been a submissive and masochist for many years and am in love with the only Dom for me...he just didn't know it at first! :D Once I introduced him to the lifestyle, however, he realized what had been missing from his life for all this time.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself as requested! Now I want to move on and check out the rest of the forum!!!

Hope to talk to you all soon!
 
Hello all. I'm new here as well. My name is Violet. As far as I know I am a switch with mostly dom tenancies. I have been dominated by a few though and loved it. It is very hard to find a dom that can satisfy me as a submissive though. however I am pretty new to BDSM. I've only written about it and tried it out over cyber. So I look forward to learning more and experimenting. I would also like to get out of the switch mindset and find out if i like dom or sub more.
 
I would also like to get out of the switch mindset and find out if i like dom or sub more.

Oh, Kitty, honey! If you are a switch, then you are a switch! Embrace it! If you like swinging on both sides of the fence, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! If you feel unfulfilled in either position, however, then you definitely need to do some soul searching on the subject.

I haven't been here long myself...but welcome!!! :D
 
New

Hello!
New here and not quite sure where I fit in. I have always been attracted to older men and Have always been turned on by the idea of being told what to do. I was a guest on this site and read a story about directed masturbation-loved it! Even though it was just me the idea of someone telling me exactly what to do was so thrilling. I'm not sure if it makes me a sub but I felt like it was pretty close. Any suggestions as to how I can explore and continue? Thanks!
 
Hi.... I am 49 yrs old female and am new to this site and to BDSM. I am pretty sure I am a sub. I am looking for someone to teach me. I am very eager to learn all I can.
Any suggestions ? :rose:
 
First... DVS... THANK you so much for your post! I came here to introduce myself briefly, and seek a bit of info, and your post was quite helpful! Just the right amount of info, for us newbies, and some great links, that I look forward to devouring in the near future. It is so nice to see that someone has cared enough to take the time to help us like this. Thank you!

***agreed***!!!!!!

sincerely,
another recent Literotica acquisition
 
Oh, where to begin...

Fancy myself a sub but I have dominated (in my own clumsy way) and loved it...guess the best way to explain it is that I am a switch who always want to be dominated properly and sometimes want to dominate if I am in the mood for it... But the feeling of giving myself over to another is very, very alluring.

Find myself curious about lots of things but find it very difficult, as in real life, to surrender control to anyone but someone I deeply respect and trust. So that is a barrier, although I can't imagine it's that uncommon.

Not interested in real pain, although I have had my share of delightful experiences that were moderately painful, including waxplay (!!!!!). Oh, wax...

Bondage is a favorite. I would love to be really tied and used by someone who knows what they're doing. Even just the way it looks is so gorgeous.

But I have a wide range of things that tickle my fancy...
 
Oh, and DVS... after reading a bit more about it, I've decided not to change my profile name, after all, but instead, to simply add it into my signature tagline. Seems that you have to have a *very good* reason to change it, and using the two names, speaks to different aspects of me, anyway. Thanks again for all of the great advice.
 
Hey, i'm new here. I don't have a lot to say yet, but soon enough i'll be chiming in more regularly. Been a regular Literotica reader for about 10 years, and slowly making my way into the dark nether-world.

Please, call me Minx. :)
 
Hey there...
They call me Ash. I am 22, learning this sub stuff daily. I am enjoying exploring with my Sir and finding new things I didn't know existed.
I'm still finding my likes and dislikes and trying to understand my own immature feelings so this seemed like a good place to finally grow up ha.
 
New Face...Sorta

Hello! I've been a fan of Literotica for quite some time. I've read story submissions for years, but had never participated in the forum section. Until now. Well, now that I have something to contribute and need feedback on. Here is a little sample of a little something I've been writing. Let me know what you think.

__________________

“Stand up” He instructs.

Without hesitation i look downward and obey.
He slips His fingers beneath my waistband and abruptly pulls down my shorts and panties
letting them rest around the tops of my thighs.

*smack* *smack* *smack*

No warm up, just firm spanks warming my backside nicely.
His determination set, His focus singular.

*smack* *smack* *smack*

i feel Him nuzzle against the nape of my neck as He palms my tender bottom.

*smack* *smack* *smack*
 
Hello, I'm new to this all...but oh so very curious. I've read many stories of bondage scenes, and I can't seem to get enough of it. Being as young and captivated as I am it has made me greatly inexperienced, but so willing. Excited to look around and get to know some of you. :)
 
One test of a submissive, it seems to me, are their feelings about anal intercourse. If you actively desire it, you are probably a sub. That is one of several reasons I have for liking women who are subs

I have to respectfully disagree. A penchant for anal is not an indicator of a sub. Tastes are different from person to person. Not all Doms/Dommes want anal and not all subs want it either. I don't believe in a test that can answer a personal question like whether a person is a sub.

I only chime in here because there are so many new posters who are plainly searching through personally and I don't want anyone to be confused because they don't like anal.
 
Howdy All,
I’m Nate, and I guess you could say I’m a “long time listener, first time caller.” I’ve loved this site since I was first introduced to BDSM about 6ish years ago. My partner at the time recommended it to me to get more familiar with the lifestyle. I loved it and haven’t looked back since.

I’m a 25 year old straight male; I did experiment with another guy once to be sure but didn’t like it (got to try everything once, I always say). Switch but prefer dom; best describes me. While I like the attention of being submissive, I really like the feeling of power and control. I’m a very kind person, who tries to see the best qualities of everyone I meet. I’ve always been told I’m an honest and loyal friend. I tend to be a bit shy and reserved, but get to know me and it’s hard to shut me up.

I recently moved to Pittsburgh so if anyone’s in that neighborhood feel free to PM me and maybe we can hang out. Even if you’re not near me, I always like meeting and talking to new people and making new friends.
I figured I’d try my hand at writing a BDSM based story just for the heck of it, but It’d be my first time at one so be gentle (or not, Idon't mind if your rough...lol).

Anyway, thanks for all the stories over the years and keep it up guys and gals; great to be here!
 
Hi everyone, I'm Tina. I was on here many years ago, and figured I should re-introduce myself. I'm a 26 year old sub, looking to make friends with like-minded people. I'd also like to meet anyone who is local to the Hackensack, NJ area!
 
I have to respectfully disagree. A penchant for anal is not an indicator of a sub. Tastes are different from person to person. Not all Doms/Dommes want anal and not all subs want it either. I don't believe in a test that can answer a personal question like whether a person is a sub.

I only chime in here because there are so many new posters who are plainly searching through personally and I don't want anyone to be confused because they don't like anal.

I agree with Jen 100%; not all subs or Doms/Dommes like anal, and it's completely unfair to say that one must enjoy anal to be a sub.
 
#LoveBeingAFemdom

Hi I am called TactileCazza cus I love the feel of men or women (God made me so greedy) I am 5'2" and just hit 50. I have hazel eyes and great skin. I love to work out or swim a couple of times a week. Once or twice a year I shave completely, and I masturbate a couple of times a week. I love sex completely but after having a couple of sad sub experiences prefer being a femdom. I dont inflict pain without gain. It has to be a mutual benefit sexual adventure. I write novels regarding my history and remember having my first domanatrix ministration when I was about ten and haven't looked back!!!! I am completely bi-sexual and happy with myself, I love skin and smell, all I ask is for male or female to be clean and fresh. Bondage, toys, nipple clamps are always in order and I have lube on direct mail order. #OneHappySexyLady <3 xxx
 
I'm new

I'm a new one in this broad and all of this. My name is Yip, and 32 years all, living in China. I feel interesting in bdsm, especially bondage. I think it was called shibari or kinbaku in Japan. And I like Japanese porn movie. English is not my first language, and I am not good at it. But I will try all I can to talk and comment. Thank you.
 
New Sub

Hey! I'm Lola, 21, live in NY, new to the Literotica chatboard. I've known I was a sub since at least 18, but since most guys my age are pretty vanilla I've only experienced a little BDSM with older men. I have a tumblr for my nudes, included in my profile... Very eager to learn more about the lifestyle and would love to find a dom!
 
I'm a new one in this broad and all of this. My name is Yip, and 32 years all, living in China. I feel interesting in bdsm, especially bondage. I think it was called shibari or kinbaku in Japan. And I like Japanese porn movie. English is not my first language, and I am not good at it. But I will try all I can to talk and comment. Thank you.

Hello FlyingMaple - and welcome to Lit! Actually, your english is quite good. I am sure you will have no problems communicating here.
 
Introduction

Hi,

New here, and brand new to D/s and I have to say the more I learn the more I love it. Looking forward to learning more and to my training! ;o)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top