Say Hello to the Temptresss

I have sent you a reply, and here i wish to add my compliments and admiration for you as a person and for you body as a work of love and object of desire.
thank you

I have sent you a reply, and here i wish to add my compliments and admiration for you as a person and for you body as a work of love and object of desire.
thank you

Thank you - Lit has played a huge part in my recovery! Glad you are enjoying the thread.

Thank you - Lit has played a huge part in my recovery! Glad you are enjoying the thread.

I am glad that Lit has helped you with your recovery. However, the pics you have shared with us has created a hard situation that now we must recover from. :D

But we will gladly suffer the hard consequences in order to assist with your needs. We are standing by, fully erect, to service you. :D

I am glad that Lit has helped you with your recovery. However, the pics you have shared with us has created a hard situation that now we must recover from. :D

But we will gladly suffer the hard consequences in order to assist with your needs. We are standing by, fully erect, to service you. :D

Haha well I'm now wondering what I can do to help you with this situation!

Just you? Oh well, here's one to start with then ... ;)

ae6c5d4f-9342-4f55-a28f-854deecb70a5_zpsb54149c7.jpg

I would love to walk into the office and find you dressed like that. Might not get much work done that day...haha

Back