The hunt (Closed to one male/PM me)

Tomas was wandering the streets heading back to where Eva was hiding from him in the relative safety of her own home. He would let her think she was safe from him as long as she hid within her home. He smiled at the myriad of ways he could get her out of there. Some were delightfully subtle, others rather obvious and prone to attracting the wrong types of attention.

It was then he saw her. A student on her way home, carefully sticking to the well lit pathways as she went. The idea formed quickly, and he acted on it immediately. He drew on his powers to cloud the mind of others, and made himself appear like a police officer walking his beat. The young woman relaxed a bit on seeing the officer, giving him a shy smile.

"Good evening, miss," Tomas said to her as they approached.

"Officer." Her voice was a little nervous, but it was also shy and friendly.

"Excuse me, miss, I need to have a word with you."

She immediately became cautious, keeping a good distance between them. But as she started to respond, she looked him in the eye. His mind reached out, brushing aside her feeble self control, and readied her for her instructions. He spoke clearly, softly and with little concern for who might have been nearby. When he completed his instructions, he had her repeat them. Pleased that she was going to act as he commanded, he let her go.

In Tomas' opinion, she would be the perfect instrument. Heavy jeans, thick knitted jumper, sensible shoes and a bag full of study material. Eva would have little suspicions of such a woman. Tomas hung back far enough to allow him to watch, without being seen. He felt his excitement rise as they approached their destination. The knowledge that he was going to drive Eva one step closer to being claimed by him.

The young woman walked up to the front door, pressed the doorbell and took a step back from the door. She waited patiently for some form of response from the other side of the door.
 
Eva lifted a small, thin piece of wood from the table, twisting her hair and fastening it by pressing the wood through it, most of the weapon hidden in her hair. There had been a brief moment where she thought that he wouldn't come, before deciding quickly that her brief amount of hope was clouded by the fact that she was tired.

She had some sort of weapon now strapped beneath her shirt both in the front and back, again to her upper thigh were two more covered by a mid-thigh length skirt that she had changed into. There was the one in her hair and the last she had slid into the brace on her arm. Seeing as she knew he was coming, Eva lifted two more just to hold onto - the doorbell interrupting her train of thought.

Now, Eva was a cautious person, so for someone to be ringing her doorbell around 12:30 in the morning never sat right with her. Setting the two stakes down on the table, Eva made her way slowly to the door. She had to raise herself on tip-toe to look through the peep hole, confusion and curiosity clouding her better judgement on the matter.

It took her a few moments to decide whether or not to open the door, spotting that the girl didn't seem to be in any sort of distress. Lifting her hand Eva turned the stubborn lock and opened the door slightly. She had her foot pressed to the inside of the door to hold it steady, one hand on the door frame and the other injured hand clutching the door.

"I don't mean to be rude, but there had better be an incredibly good reason that you're knocking on my door at nearly one AM. I'm very tired and I would much rather be sleeping right now than standing here asking you questions."
 
Tomas saw the door finally open, and smiled. All he could do was stand, watch and wait.


The young woman looked at the open crack of the door, smiling slightly as if it was natural for her to do what she was doing.

"I don't mean to be rude, but there had better be an incredibly good reason that you're knocking on my door at nearly one AM. I'm very tired and I would much rather be sleeping right now than standing here asking you questions."

The woman's expression didn't change as she looked up at Eva.

"My Master wanted to inform you that you can't hide from him. You can't change what will happen to you. It would be better and easier for you to accept what will be.

"He also wanted to let you know that three others died tonight, slaking his thirst due to your fighting back. They would have been alive if you had been more careful, and less distrustful. He wanted to to think about that."

The woman turned to walk away, fiddling with her bag as she reached the the start of the path to the gate. She turned back to face Eva. In her left hand, she held a pencil near the middle of her torso. "Actually, My Master was not quite correct in his count. It's four others, not just three." Her right hand slammed on the end of the pencil, driving it up through the softer tissue of the solar plexus up into her heart. She never made a sound as her heart was pierced by the sharpened end of the pencil. She simply dropped to the ground. Dead.


Tomas pursed his lips, and nodded. His instructions appeared to be followed completely and correctly. Now, he would wait to see how Eva handled that double dose of events, and the implications associated. An almost child like glee washed over him at the fun he would have reminding her of where she stood in the grand scheme of the universe. He thought of all the charming little things they would do together. How they would enjoy all the activities he planned for her. How she would fight him for every inch she lost in her inevitable, futile struggle against him. He resisted the urge to to run off and put his plans in motion.

"Patience, Tomas. Patience. For someone like my little one, I must make sure that it is done properly. Each step taken because it needs to occur, and it will be done when it needs to be done. It wouldn't do to be sloppy."
 
As soon as she saw the woman looked up at her she could tell that something was wrong, blue eyes lifting slightly only to look out into the darkness, her grasp on the doorframe tightening somewhat when she spoke.

My Master wanted to inform you that you can't hide from him. You can't change what will happen to you. It would be better and easier for you to accept what will be."

The words caught her off guard and she looked back down at her as though in a sort of daze as she continued.

"He also wanted to let you know that three others died tonight, slaking his thirst due to your fighting back. They would have been alive if you had been more careful, and less distrustful. He wanted to to think about that."

She turned then, and Eva literally had to stop herself from taking a step forward to stop her - having a sinking feeling that she would be next to follow to add to the death toll that he seemed to be racking up.

The rest happened too quickly. The girl turned and corrected herself in the number - and where Eva had believed he would be the one to kill her physically, instead the girl pressed a pencil to her chest and did the damage herself.

As she dropped, Eva felt her heart pounding against her chest though was unable to see the colour drain from her face, her feet feeling heavy. It was always different to see a human die, and in the past two days while she had seen three dead bodies, she had seen two die and it seemed to be taking somewhat of a toll on her.

She held the door frame in order to stop herself from falling over, though she didn't keep the door open for long. Instead she shut it and pressed her back to it, covering her mouth with her hand and briefly shutting her eyes as though trying to wrap her head around what was happening.

"Four dead.." Her hand dropped as she took a few hesitant steps away from the door, lifting her phone from a hall table as she passed it, her hand shaking as she lifted it to her ear, making a call that she had had no intention of making as of a few hours ago.

It rang only once in her ear before a less than pleased voice came on the other line.

"It's me..I..there's another one..I was here but..I didn't even have anything to do with it she just...she stabbed herself with a pencil..no. I'm..I'm okay I just have to sit down for a few minutes.." She leaned against the wall in the corridor as she spoke, looking down at the ground. "I don't know what's going on..but you can't..you can't come now I think..I'm sure he's outside. If he can have a girl kill herself...I just don't want to risk anyone else getting hurt because this guy has clear mental problems.."

Lifting the hand with the brace, Eva rubbed her temples with her thumb and middle finger, again allowing her eyes to shut.

"I'm fine...I'll text you. Hell I'll even call the cops to get rid of it...it was suicide. I'll talk to you later."

Hanging up the phone, Eva let her head drop, at that particular moment having no idea what to do.
 
Tomas was pleased at what he saw of Eva's reaction to his message, and messenger. He pulled in the power granted to him by his very nature, moving safely know he was obscured from mortal vision. He took himself back to his haven. It was time to show her exactly how powerful a creature she was dealing with.

His haven was a simple home in the suburbs. To his neighbours, he was a European gentleman of middle years, with sufficient wealth to meet his needs and leave a little for him to enjoy. He spoke to his neighbours from time to time, asking about their lives, and generally being social. One of the neighbourhood lads even mowed his lawn for him every two weeks. No one would even think he was a nasty fellow, let alone not being human at all. The furnishings were old, bordering on antique. But they were well kept, and matched the decor that he was aiming for; a simple reminder of his home.

Being as old as he was, he found it hard to stay on top of the technologies involved in the current day and age. But he focused his knowledge on two things. The telephone and the television. These two modern marvels impressed him the most. The telephone allowing him to maintain his contacts with greater ease, as well as allowing him to do more than he ever imagined. The television granted him access to impressive amounts of information. Even though most of it was false, misinterpreted or fabricated, he was able to glean enough useful information to aid his plans.

He smiled broadly as he called one of his contacts. The first thing his sire instilled into him was the usefulness of mortals in his continued existence beyond being mere 'cattle'. They would know things and do things that he would never be able to do. And there were many ways to gain their assistance. Threats, bribery, blackmail were his stock in trade initially. But as he grew older, he found that he could simply bargain with them. Give them something they needed, in return for something he needed. Soon, they would be doing his favours in return for favours. Tomas would do anything, within his reason, to help them. More often than not, they would need his help more than he needed theirs, but it would keep them in his debt longer. With the manner in which technology change so rapidly, mortal help was essential.

"Hello, Darren speaking."

"Hello, Darren, it's Tom."

"Hey Tom. How are you? What can I do for you?"

"I'm fine, thank you. I need a phone number of someone I need to talk to."

"Ahh, yeah. About that, Tom, I nearly got caught the last time you needed help, and I can't take that kind of risk anymore."

"Pity. But I need the number of Eva Bloomwood. Now."

"Look, Tom, I said I can't do that."

"Fine, Darren, if you can't do it, you can't do it. If you'll excuse me, I have an IRS auditor to give a tip off to."

"Huh?"

"Well, since you are going to inconvenience me, I thought I would return the favour in kind. I hope you have all your receipts and such handy. I hear that they are very thorough."

"You wouldn't..."

"I will, if you don't get me that number before I hang up."

"This is the last time, you fucking prick. I never want to hear from you ever again after this." Tomas hear the sound of keytapping in the background. "Fuck, it's a silent number." There was a pause followed by some movement noise. The silence that followed was disturbed by the lightest sounds from Darren. "Alright, here it is." Darren spoke the number quickly, which Tomas repeated back to him. "Yeah, that's it." Darren hung up.

"Well, there is someone who needs to remember that I decide when an agreement has been terminated. I shall have to see to his financial security. I believe Don Albe still owes me a favour for that killing I did for him a few years ago. I'm sure that he can spare a few hundred thousand dollars for my dear friend." Tomas laughed, knowing that the fund transfers would flag him for scrutiny by the FBI. Darren would be in for a rough time, until he apologized to Tomas for his behaviour. He punched in the number he had been given, listening to the phone works its magic.

He didn't expect her to answer, so it was no surprise when the message service kicked in. He listened to her prerecorded response and the expected beep.

"Hello, little one. I just want you to know that you cannot hide from me, nor your fate. Each time you resist me, someone else will suffer for it. Because I like you so much, I will promise that I will not personally kill anyone. But I can't make any more assurances than that. I hope that you will be more pleasant when we next meet."

Tomas took his time recalling everything he knew of Eva from his observations. He made a few calculated guesses, as well as compiling a good list of useful facts. He worked through until noon the following day refining his list until it was ready to be acted on.
 
Eva had waited until she had deemed it safe enough to go outside. Of course she wasn't sure if she would be attacked as soon as she left the safety of her home but the police were the ones to meet her there. They had knocked on the door and when she opened it cautiously the coroner was there to examine the body.

She was still clearly shaken by the ordeal, one of the officers attempting to get her to relax though she couldn't take her eyes off of the girl laying by her front step until the officer stepped in front of her line of vision.

Blue eyes lifted slowly as she went over everything again, that the girl just came up and knocked on the door and then did that to herself. She said she had never met her before in her life and recounted everything else that she could to the police officer before he nodded a few times, jotting one or two more things down only to comment on how tired she looked and that maybe she should get some sleep. Of course, he followed with the ever popular - 'if you think of anything else, give me a call' before leaving her on her front step.

Eva moved quickly and quietly back into the house, peeling off any sort of weaponry that she had prepared herself with.

Seeing that the phone was lighting up with a voicemail from an unknown number - the fact that it was his voice on the line probably should not have surprised her - but it had.

With trembling hands she set the phone back down, wanting nothing more than to perhaps get some sleep and prepare herself with what she would have to do when he did end up returning.

It was still night,..despite the fact that it was now technically early morning, and Eva quite literally collapsed on her bed, drawing the blankets up over herself in an attempt of comfort as she buried her face in the pillow. The phone was left downstairs, and she was left to a restless night of 'sleep', filled with hours of tossing and turning.

When she did finally waken, she groggily looked at the clock, noting that it was the afternoon. Upon reaching the bathroom she realized quickly that she looked no better than she had the night before, groaning at the sight of the dark circles under her eyes that she attempted to scrub away in the shower with no luck either.

Getting dressed in a blue silk blouse and grey jeans, Eva towel dried her hair and made her way down the stairs, slipping into simple black flats on the way down. Her footsteps were cautious as she opened the front door and let it swing fully open before retreating to the kitchen. When she returned to the hallway, in one hand was a shot glass, and the other a bottle of vodka.

Occasionally she glanced up from where she was standing, looking from the glass as she poured herself a shot back to the door only to down the drink, and refilling the glass a second time.
 
Tomas spent the remainder of the daylight hours sitting, staring out the window. So few of his kind lived long enough for the sun to no longer pose a lethal threat to them. Flush with their new found powers, new bloods were always reckless. Those that were not culled in the first few decades learned to be a little more discreet, but then most grew complacent. Hubris claimed them. They allowed themselves to grow weak enough for the hunters to find them and kill them. Meanwhile each time one of them fell, he learned something new. So ingrained became the legends that no one believed that he was a vampire. He walked in the sunlight, and didn't turn to ash.

But he was not human, not any more. He didn't delude himself over that fact. He was a monster. He fed off human blood, more often than not at the cost of the one who fed him. He had little to hold him back from achieving a goal. He would do what he needed to do. He seduced men and women equally. He coerced people into supporting his goals. He was the devil in more bargains that he cared to remember. He also turned dreams into nightmares if it meant he got what he wanted.

But he got bored one decade. He just played and toyed with the humans. The he met her. Eva. A human child. He decided that he would test her. Push her to the limits that she never thought she had. Guide her down paths that she never knew were there waiting for her. For the first time in three centuries, he felt the stirrings of lust for someone. A need for a woman to enjoy in all kinds of ways. She would learn to enjoy the very things he would do with her.

He returned from his mental wanders to find the sun setting. He reached for the phone, dialing Eva's number. Once more, the message service activated.

"Little One. The Rice Parlor. Nine o'clock tonight. Please be there. I would like to see you. Talk to you. Remember what will happen if you don't."

He placed the phone down, before going to his bedroom to change. He had just the outfit for such a place. One that would make him look like a Vampire. What better place for a vampire to meet a hunter than at a nightclub for those who loved the romanticized vampire literature. Plus, normally more than one patron there was not in disguise.
 
She saw her phone light up, eyes narrowing somewhat as her fingers lifted it, eyeing the number. She let it go to voicemail only to raise it to her ear and listen to the message. She glanced o the open door and frowned somewhat, pressing the door shut and making her way upstairs.

Eva left her jeans on, but unbuttoned the buttons on her blouse, shrugging it off. Really she wanted nothing to do with him, but having more people die wasn't something that she was sure she could handle.

She pulled on a black shirt with a deep v-neck, stepping into a pair of flats - not stilettos.

Eva took her time getting ready though didn't realt do much. Her hair had dried on it's own and she only put on a bit of makeup to cover the dark circles with a bit of mascara to have herself looking a little less zombie-like.

As she made her way down the stairs she lifted her phone again, as though just to see if there was another message. The clock lit up at 8:45, and after taking another two shots, she was out the door.

When she got to the front door of the club she pulled out her fake ID, smiling at the bouncer as he let her in the front door. It wasn't like she was usually ridiculously prompt but tonight was different. Tonight she had to be.

Her fingers clutched her bag as she found a table to sit at, for the first time in a long time not knowing what she could do, and having a sinking feeling that no one could help her.
 
Tomas passed the bouncer who cleared the doorway for him. He attracted a number of looks of anger at getting in so easy, along with jealous glances that his costume was better than other patrons and some of curiosity and slight desire.

The interior was what people considered a gothic ambiance to be. He could have walked into a B-Grade horror movie set and he'd hardly notice the difference. What made it somewhat funny to him was the mixing of genres. Tomas favoured watching every horror film released, seeing how the humans viewed his kind. But this place mixed Vampire with other supernatural themes. More authentic representations of Ghouls, Mummies, even Frankenstein's Monster were all represented within the club. Tunes inspired by 15th century Magyar and Wallachian music mixed with Irish Celtic and other unidentifiable music. As in all clubs, it was dimly lit. It also had it's lighting configured to add to the overall 'creepy' feel by accentuating the features of key pieces about the club.

The patrons were all arrayed in costumes that favoured dark colours. Deep purples, rich browns and some reds that were definitely scarlet gave accent to the overwhelming black. Most of the men were dressed in 19th century English upper class outfits, with a few more modern interpretations in the mix. The women, on the other hand, were dressed in a varied collection of outfits in differing styles, as well as amounts of coverage, concealment and modesty. More than once, Tomas found himself distracted by one dazzling display or another.

But before he was diverted from the reason for his visit, he saw her. His Little One was seated at a table, alone. He could tell that she was tense, on edge. He focused on his chosen prey for the night, and almost glided over towards her, slowing down as he approached her back. He willed some of the life giving fluids taken from his previous prey to warm his hands, making them take on a human's warmth.

Both his hands came to rest lightly on her shoulders, while his thumbs started to work the tense muscles in her upper back near the base of her neck. With his enhanced strength, he was able to rapidly work the stiffness out of the knotted fibres. Of course, he knew that it would be rather uncomfortable, maybe even painful, but she would feel the difference immediately. He lowered his head so his mouth was near her ear.

"I can do more of that for you, if you like. Someone like you should not be so tense. It's not good for one's health and well being."
 
Hen Eva actually took a moment to look around the place and perhaps not allow her fear to control her tunnel vision, she realized that it would not be as easy to spot him as she would have liked. Not only that but she had a feeling that she was underdressed, though no one quite seemed to care.

She was distracted.

Three people had died and according to him it was because of her. Despite her denial of this, there was a large amount of guilt weighing on her.

Her hands were in her lap, fingers on her left hand toying with the straps on the brace on her right hand which was really the only positive thing that had happened - she had managed to damage him. Just remembering the impact of the heel of her hand against his jaw caused her lips to turn upward just slightly, though the thought was rapidly disrupted.

She hadn't been paying attention as he approached her, which was something that she should have been doing because for those brief moments - her guard was down.

What seemed to throw her off was an obvious warmth in his hands as she felt them on her shoulders, the mere touch causing her to stiffen somewhat.

Her hands lifted from her lap, hovering a few inches above them though as soon as he put any pressure on the muscles in her back, her hands found the table, fingers clutching the edge more from the ache he was causing with his fingers.

Eva's heart began to race, eyes closing tightly which caused her brows to knit in frustration. She was mad with herself for not looking out for him, and already he had exploited that weakness. She was far too easily distracted for her own good.

She could feel his closeness as he leaned forward, his words working well to confuse her.

"How can you,..how can you just stand there and act like...nothing has happened?"

The girl managed to straighten somewhat, lifting her hands to reach back in an attempt to pry his hands off of her shoulders. Of course now she actually did feel better since he managed to work out the stiffness in the knotted muscles.

"Just please don't touch me. I personally don't want anything to do with you..I thought that would be clear by my attempts to avoid you."
 
Tomas moved a chair around closer to Eva. He sat down with a flourish, sweeping the cloak away to allow for ease of movement as well as reducing the choking hazard. Tomas had appearances to keep. One arm slide across her shoulders, resting lightly on them in a friendly manner. His other hand, though, dropped to her thigh, his forefinger pressing against the crotch of her jeans.

"As to why I could stand there like nothing had happened, that all comes down to what one is used to. For me, that was nothing." His voice took on an icy tone. "Nothing at all. All just another day for me." He laughed softly, letting his hand on her leg vibrate.

"You only think that you don't want anything to do with me, Little One. But you are so... so wrong. Yes, you hunt those like me. Why? To kill them for what they did to your parents? To find the one that did it, and kill them?" Tomas leant forward and softly kissed her cheek. "No, you hunt them in order to find me. But not to kill me. You saw clearly how I took your mother, made her scream in pleasure. You want that to happen to you. I know you have shared yourself with other... lovers. But you have never really been satisfied, have you? There has always been that something that they lacked. The danger, mystique or the experience someone like me can bring."

The arm around her shoulder shifted to allow him to grip the back of her head. He applied the force, slowly building it up until she moved how he wanted her head to be. He kissed and nipped her neck, languidly tracing a path from top to base. At the same time, he started rubbing her crotch through her jeans.

He pulled back from her a little, bringing his mouth up close to her ear. The breath that slide over her ear was surprisingly warm.

"Thank you for coming along tonight. It wasn't that hard, was it?"
 
She watched as he moved, wanting to keep track of every bit of movement from him. For some reason she believed it to give her some sort of advantage while it was clear that she really had none in this situation. It wasn't day time, and though she still had a stake tucked away in the brace that held her hand and wrist straight, she wasn't sure that any sort of weapon would even be useful against him.

His movement was fluid, while hers was far from it. When he let his hand come to rest on her thigh again she went rigid, flinching in the seat only to look down as though it would confirm to her eyes what she had already felt.

Almost immediately she was blushing as he spoke, her fingers wrapping around his hand as it rested on her thigh, the lips against her cheek causing her to tilt her head away from him.

He seemed to anticipate the movement, though as he first started to apply pressure on her neck she did attempt to move further away, her free hand reaching back as the increased pressure caused her to whimper - getting a clear image of how he had been holding the delivery boy earlier, the sense of deja vu somewhat overwhelming.

Eva reluctantly moved to how he wanted, though did not remove her hands, still hoping that she would be able to pull them away.

"I'm not wrong..." The words sounded much stronger before they left her lips, though it seemed speaking firmly around him was increasingly becoming more difficult, though the fact that he was rubbing her crotch and working her neck with his lips at the same time didn't seem to help matters.

"I would much rather see..see you dead..because you killed them..you just want something new to play with..to make believe that..that they want you so you can what...so you can kill me when you're finished playing? I could never..want someone who disposed...of my family without even..even a second thought."

Her heartbeat throbbed heavily as he pulled away from her neck only to speak in her ear, the thank you that she got spoken almost in a way that a lover would - and for a brief moment - just a moment..she let that guard that was up falter.

Eva's gaze was somewhat unfocused, her fingers clutching at his hand in an attempt to push it away from between her thighs - though she was glad that she had decided on the security of fastened pants instead of a dress or skirt.
 
Tomas almost laughed at the gripping of his arm by Eva. There was not enough strength in her to move his arm anywhere he didn't want it to move. But his did like the feel of her hand. It was still soft, feminine, but underneath was a steel like toughness and strength that served her well as a hunter.

"Kill you? Why," he nibbled at her neck again, "would I want to kill someone as delightful as you?" He kissed his way about her neck, before nipping at the top of her shoulder. "That would be such as waste. No, Little One, you will live for a long time. Have no fears."

The hand against her crotch moved up to where the jeans were buttoned. He carefully undid it, and pushed the zipper down. His fingertips found the protective layer of fabric underneath. With a slight change in the vector of his movements, his fingers slipped under the fabric, sliding over rather smooth skin. When he found the top edge of her slit, his middle finger started to explore the soft folds that were otherwise protected by her panties. Even within the confines of her clothing, his touch was soft, delicate; mapping all the contours of the outer layer of her treasures.

His lips swept over her neck again. He purred in a low rumble between slow, passionate kisses. He observed her with every one of his senses as he continued to please her body. Every twitch, thrust, spasm was registered by his hands and body. He felt the warmth of her body, and any hints of increasing dampness. He could smell any signs of her arousal, along with the scent of her skin as she reacted to his ministrations. Each brush of his lips upon her conveyed so many tastes that came close to causing his mouth to water. Every movement made a noise, along with the tempo of her breathing and any noises his actions caused to be released. Occasionally, he would look to see the parting of her lips, the flush of her skin, expression of her face and posture of her body. He felt alive, basking in the raw energy washing off Eva. Whether she wanted it or not, her body responded in numerous subtle ways.

"Now, Little One, just relax and enjoy what I want to give you. I promise you it will not hurt you, disfigure you or cause death." His lips brushed the lobe of her ear, with the lightest hint of tongue. "All I want is to take you to you're personal heaven. I will give you something that you have never experienced before, or at least nothing as intense as what I will give you."
 
Tomas was doing well to confuse her - as she still could not understand why he even wanted anything to do with her. And what was worse was the fact that anyone around them would think that they were some couple fooling around at the club - it wouldn't have been the first time, and certainly not the last - but he was relaxed enough for the both of them.

He seemed so comfortable with every part of her body and it was somewhat frightening, though it played back in her head that he had said he had been watching her. If it was true, which she was now suspecting it to be, he wouldn't really have any trouble making her squirm.

"Stop..just..look - Eva..is my name, I'm not a child.." He was unzipping her jeans as she spoke and for a moment she lost her train of thought, trying harder now to move what was obviously an immovable force - which only seemed to frustrate her further.

"I'm..not this..'Little one' that you keep saying so..maybe...maybe it would be better for you to just find someone who wants you here. You disgust me..you killed..you killed my mother.."

Her brain was combating what was happening in full force, though as his fingers worked carefully against her sex it became increasingly difficult to keep talking. She became instead focused on her breathing, doing a horrible job in keeping it calm but the quiet breaths seemed to increase right along with her heart rate.

Now, Little One, just relax and enjoy what I want to give you

Eva managed to shake her head at that, though the 'promise' given was far from comforting, either. It was when he said that he wanted to 'take her to her own personal heaven and give her something that she never experienced before' that she shuddered.

It was a few moments of intense concentration on an attempt to find a way to make him stop that she pulled back slightly, turning her head to face him, her eyes sweeping from his lips back up to his eyes, though immediately she frowned in disapproval of what was happening.

"I'm going to need a lot more alcohol to not want to kill you every time I look at you.."
 
Tomas chuckled softly, nipping her neck a couples of times.

"Oh, I am sure after a while, you wont need alcohol because you'll want what I can give you. I know you, Eva. I know you very well. And I will prove it to you."

He let his hand move away from her pearl of pleasure, rubbing the length of her most private of places. After a few passes, his middle finger penetrated her, going deeply into her dark confines.

While he left the finger sitting in there for her to adjust to its presence, he turned her head to face him. Tomas wasted little time claiming Eva in a powerful, dominating kiss. He set the terms, kissing her passionately, deeply. As his tongue sought out hers, his finger started to move about within her. He explored her before starting to pump his finger into her body. With each stroke, he brushed her clit to add to the overall effects on her body.

He pulled his face away from Eva's slightly, looking into her eyes. He smiled, a genuine show of pleasure.

"I could snuff out your will, Little One. I could make you truly enjoy whatever I asked of you. You would do it without thought. But where would the fun in that be? Especially when I know what dark and naughty thoughts run rampart through your mind. All I need is a little time, and you will do it all anyway."

He watched her, 'listening' to how her body responded to him. He breathed just as hard as Eva did as he worked her ever closer to her peak. Whether she wanted it or not.
 
She was beyond uncomfortable with the fact that he was doing this in such a public setting, though she was failing miserably with keeping herself calm under the ministrations.

Eva was frustrated, inhaling sharply as he pressed his finger inside of her, though she wasn't given much time to figure out a way to remove his finger from her, as within a moment he had turned hr head and claimed her lips which were already parted from the gasp that he had managed to cause seconds prior.

Despite the fact that his body was quite literally immovable, she found that his lips were surprisingly soft, while still just as strong as the rest of him.

It was in this kiss that she found herself unable to stifle her sounds, whimpering into his mouth as she turned her torso enough to press both palms against his chest and pushing, finding it disturbing that she had no leverage against him.

When he did pull away from her lips she found herself panting, trying to avoid eye contact while he practically told her that he could make her do whatever he wanted her to do and not only have not a second thought about it but enjoy herself.

It took her a few moments to actually make her voice work, and she tilted her head back somewhat, still keeping her hands on his chest, attempting to force her body not to react though she found herself lifting her hips slightly every so often, an action she was cursing herself for.

"I want..you to explain why.." She had to pause, letting her forehead drop to his shoulder, having to clench her teeth to stop herself from moaning.

"What do you want..why..why me? You're sick..keeping..keeping it in the family? Sick..please...get..the fuck off of me.."

Again she was trying to push him away, dropping one hand to between her thighs, again trying to pry his hand away from her, though her elevated heartrate and panted breaths easily proved that he was working her body despite her discomfort with the situation, her free hand actually moving over her own mouth to stifle any moans that threatened to escape her lips - not wanting to give him that satisfaction.
 
"What do you want..why..why me? You're sick..keeping..keeping it in the family? Sick..please...get..the fuck off of me.."

He tightened his grip of the back of her head, keeping her facing him. He looked on her face, seeing her fight showing clearly. He increased the tempo of his hand that was casually violating her.

"Why not? You are rather pretty. You have a fire within you that intrigues me. I was curious to see what you did with yourself after the deaths of your parents. If you had continued with a rather boring life, I would have gotten bored and found someone to enjoy." He leant forward, bringing his mouth close to her ear, nibbling on the lobe for a few seconds. "But you decided to hunt us. You didn't flee. You didn't fall over yourself to find one of us and be a servant. You confronted us." He kissed her cheek. "You are attracted to us, Eva, but you're afraid to give in to the desires that your heart harbours.

"Stop fighting it, Eva. Your body knows what it needs, as do I. Cum, Little One. Cum."
 
There was a jolt of pain as his grip tightened on the back of her head, the grasp immediately drawing a whimper from her lips. It became evident that she couldn't move away from him, though when it was daytime she seemed to at least have some sort of leverage.

Even as he was talking to her, Eva found herself squirming against his grip though it seemed the struggle was more mental than anything else.

He was explaining what she had managed to ask him, only to proclaim that he knew what she needed. She found herself covering her mouth with her hand to keep herself quiet or at least quieter than she was.

He told her to cum and it was like something in her brain shut off momentarily as she climaxed, her pussy contracting around his thrusting fingers, her fingers clutching at his shirt.

She seemed to be having difficulty catching her breath, panting and again attempting to pull out of his grip at least enough to move her head away, her brow knitting in frustration only to hit him on the chest with her palm.

"Are...are you happy? Get...get off please just get off."

She was embarrassed and ashamed at this point, doing her best to avoid eye contact with him.
 
Tomas was surprised that Eva came, almost on command. Her body reacted well to his stimulation. He felt the tightness of her canal as it gripped his finger, as well as the other all reaction of her body. No matter what she said to him, he knew that she enjoyed it. The body would indeed override the brain, but the result would be less powerful. He felt the slightest glows within as his knowledge was confirmed.

He observed her as she fought to regain control over herself. Her breathing, which he noticed did good things to her bust, was shuddered and uneven. Her grip on his shirt added to the overall feel of enjoyment on her part.

"Are...are you happy? Get...get off please just get off."

"Yes, I am pleased, Eva. I told you that you wanted that. Desired it. The intensity of the reaction told me that it was not fully resisted." He carefully extracted his finger from her flooded depths before freeing his hand from her panties. With a faint smile, he rubbed the soaked digit across her lips, as well as the flesh between her lip and nose.

"I strongly advise you redress yourself. Because, if you don't, then I know that you'll want more. And I will give it to you too."

He let go of her, relaxing back into his chair. He gave off the air of someone enjoying the environment, relaxing in the ambiance and taking delight in his company. He lifted his right leg, easily bringing the foot to rest on the left knee.

"Before you entertain any silly thoughts, Little One, you can't harm me here. I know you're armed. But there is nothing in your current arsenal that would harm me enough to slow me down. Let alone stop me. No, you will have to wait until daylight hours before you'll have any luck there. It must cause your bones to turn to mush knowing that merely dragging me out into the daylight will do nothing to me."

He leant forward, close enough to soften his voice, but not enough to be a threat to her.

"The more you resist me, the more other people will suffer, Eva. People you know and care about. Plus, things will go a little harder on you too. But, all you need to do is stop fighting me, accept what you deep, deep down desire to know and experience, and none of those people will be harmed. So, why put in all that effort to stop something you enjoy that also prevents hardship on so many close friends and family?"

He relaxed back into his chair, watching Eva and waiting to see how she reacted.
 
Eva had been surprised at the fact that she had nearly cum on command as well, though shame seemed to overwhelm any surprise almost immediately, though as he spoke so bluntly with such ease the shame seemed to fizzle into disgust.

Tomas pulled his finger from her seeming trying to prove the effect that he had on her whether she wanted it or not by rubbing his finger across her lips - though of course as soon as his hand was away from her face she wiped away the evidence with the back of her hand, her fingers shaking somewhat as she re-did the zipper on her jeans as well as the button, having relaxed a great deal as soon as his grip on her was released.

She was uncomfortable, and as he spoke she seemed only to tense again, though instead of watching him as he spoke it was obvious that Eva was more or less trying to see what he was doing without really watching, more or less feel any movements or change in the atmosphere around them.

It all seemed some delicious challenge to him, for as he spoke he seemed to be more or less reading every thought that was firing in her mind. Her thumb of the opposite hand of the one that had the brace was actually stroking the brace as she looked down at it, seeming to be trying to decide whether or not she would be able to do anything with it or not - which he managed to answer for her just as quickly, affirming fears of his strength when the sun did go down versus when it was still bright in the sky.

When he leaned forward she instinctively turned her head enough to look at him - which was something she had been avoiding because she still felt an incredible heat in her cheeks from her own embarrassment and shame.

"My body is going to react to you..and my brain will want you dead. If your ancient mind can't comprehend that then I'm sorry but you're wasting your time in thinking that I desire anything from you."

She stood then, pressing herself against his side, letting one hand rest on the table and the other on the back of his chair.

"You've gotten what you wanted. What I want is to kill the thing that killed my family and I'm not sure I care how long that takes. You have no right to make other people suffer because I did what you wanted. I came here, didn't I? I sat here and I waited for you and you are obviously satisfied. I don't want you to think that because that digit of yours did a good job means that I want you..because I am not my mother. I am not weak.."

She paused briefly, though it was only to take into account how many more people were in the establishment than what had been earlier, the observation making her frown because it only meant a more difficult path to the exit.

"Enjoy your victory, but I'm not staying around to join in your celebration..it wasn't part of any deal."

She took a slight step back from the table before turning, trying to find the fastest path to the exit before starting to push through the growing crowd.
 
Tomas sat still, listening to her words. Eva still believed that she was not attracted to him, even though her body spoke differently and loudly. He agreed that she was indeed strong, but if she thought her mother was weak, she was wrong. Tomas took her mother in the same fashion that he was taking Eva. He wore her down by making her realize she loved the darker aspects of her sexuality. There was no need to twist her. She wanted to know, deep down, but had never found someone to show her.

He grinned as he watched her leave the club. He stood, and made his way to intercept her. Unlike her, he was a predator. The humans sensed that and parted enough to ease his movement through them. He appeared right in front of Eva, blocking her way.

"Eva, this is not over. We will meet again, and you're body will sing its delights in what we do together. I don't have that clever a digit, though I thank you for the compliment. You just have a rather receptive body. One that knows what it truly wants. You have decided not to believe what your body is telling you. Pity. You should listen to it more."

Tomas leaned down to place a kiss on her cheek. "You are a delightful woman, Eva," he whispered in her ear. "You are very attractive woman. You know that you like what has happened to you. You will find out more about yourself, Eva. That, I promise you."

He stepped back, allowing her to depart. "Oh, and don't get too arrogant, Eva. There are still many out there depending on you making the right choices."
 
His presence was like a weight on her shoulders that she couldn't seem to shake off. He was in front of her before she even managed to exit and had she not been looking where she was going, she would have run right into him.

Instead, Eva had been paying attention and aside from being startled, she did manage to stop herself. I was interesting that no one in the club seemed bothered by the fact that Eva was clearly uncomfortable standing in front of Tomas, though she easily equated it to the atmosphere, briefly thinking about how many times a man had probably chased after a less-than-thrilled looking woman.

She didn't have much choice but to listen as he spoke, and while the words made her cheeks flood with colour from shame she actually did well to glare at him the entire time, refusing to look away.

"My body may want what you've,..provided or what have you, but don't you dare bring me to a public place like this again to try and accomplish whatever it is you're attempting to accomplish. I'm sure it would all be just as fun if you did it to someone who wanted you to embarrass them in public, but I don't appreciate it...at all."

His lips were briefly on her cheek, and she could feel the coolness of his skin against her own burning cheek, the difference causing her to shudder, seeming to have just realized how hard she must have been blushing.

When he pulled back, Eva still managed to hold her head up and watch him, eyeing him cautiously as he stepped aside, out of her way, giving her a warning once again about the damage he could do.

"Is this how you treated my mother? Kill people she loves until she had no choice but to see you? To do what you wanted? What was the deal you made her. Why did you kill her? You're a coward..and if you didn't dangle killing other people in front of my face, you'd have nothing."

She was angry, having to constantly think about who he would put in danger in order to get her attention, though at the same time, talking about her mother almost immediately brought tears to her eyes.
 
Tomas listened to Eva's retorts, merely smiling at her delightful choice of arguments. He took great delight in the way she tried to resist her own deep seated urges.

"Your mother was quite open about her desires, and what she wanted. Your father couldn't meet them at all. She was a great deal of fun sexually. Concerning her untimely demise, I got a little too hungry. Plus, dining on your father before hand was a bad idea. I awoke certain other desires in me that got the upper hand when your mother got me rather excited. But, I have learned to manage that reflex better.

"As to killing your friends. Why would I want to do that? I can achieve far more by not killing them. As it stands, I am not really interested in your friends. I am interested in you, as you are in me. But, go, enjoy the rest of your night. Find another of my kind and dispose of him or her. That will make you feel better. I could ever tell you where to find one or two that need removing."

He remained quiet, merely content to watch her as she left. She was his. No one else would know the joys of her body but him. He would make sure of that, one way or another.
 
Eva watched him cautiously as he smiled, having very little trust in that smile for she found that he looked far too entertained with the conversation and with the points that she was trying to make.

When he began speaking about her mother, however - she immediately took a step back, away from him, not wanting to hear really anything about her mother's sex life - having to turn away at the mention of her father. Eva could feel her heartbeat racing a she tried to remain calm, though remaining calm didn't seem to be something she was very good at lately.

She lifted her hand, as though to get him to stop talking, though the fact that she knew that all she wanted to do right now was kill one of his kind was somewhat impressive.

After a few moments of standing there with her back to him, Eva turned, starting in the direction of her house. She let her arm drop to her side, trying to figure out someway that she would be able to kill him - where right now she was at a complete loss.

The thought made her frustrated, running her fingers through her hair as she quickened her pace - not even bothering to look back to see if he was still watching her or not. She needed to clear her head - and to do that, she needed some weapons.

It did not take her long to stock up, and it actually took her such a small amount of time that she left her front door unlocked, knowing that he couldn't cross that threshold anyway.

Eva didn't even bother to conceal the weapons, putting the into a bag and slinging them over her shoulder as she went back out the front door.

She hunted for a few hours, though found that it was more relaxing to just be able to walk around and clear her head - and stabbing one or two vampires along the way never hurt anyone.
 
Tomas casually walked out of the club, once more attracting envious looks from the mere mortals queued to enter the club. He ignored them, which had he even cared, won him some respect from the patrons lined up. He was only concerned about one mortal right now. Eva.

She was exactly what he wanted. She was fiery. She was luscious. Youthful. Lithe. Energetic. Proud. He shivered in delight. he was so enamoured by his encounter that he forgot about his own safety. Luckily, it was only a mugger. Luckily for the mugger, Tomas was not thinking clearly enough to react properly, thus sparing his life, if only just. The casual flick to remove an annoyance on broke the bones rather than shattering them. The impact of the landing again further broke bones and bruised internal organs. Plus, when the police finally got to question him when he woke up four days later, he confessed to every single crime he did, so he would not meet the monster again.

Tomas guessed that Eva would not be feeling like seeing anyone in a sexual manner for a while, so he felt safe in following his next step in teaching her how much he wanted her. He returned to his haven, and spent the time reactivating one of his personal refuges. He had cleaners go in, some people restocked the fridge and pantries while others got the place into a livable state. While that was occurring, he made a few calls to people who owed him some favours for assistance he gave them in their political careers and in their bureaucratic careers. Within the week, Eva's current abode would no longer be available for her.

But his thoughts returned to how well she had responded to his manual stimulation. Even the first encounter with her at the other nightclub, he found her to be very responsive. He wanted to see her, feel her, hear her, smell her and taste her as she hit her peak again. he tossed aside his other plans, focusing on how he would get to enjoy her again.
 
Back
Top