Does anybody still wear an Analog Watch?

I only wear analog watches.
This is my latest purchase.
41E8IW1hJNL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
I wear a TAG Kirium, love it
How do I post a picture? I cant find manage attachments... :-(

Real men can change a tire, bend their woman's head back when they kiss them, and wear an analog.

Tags_zpsa8ad6dd1.jpg

I wear an analog watch and much prefer them.

Style, people. Style. :cool:

I wear an analog watch also. My 10 year old son actually requested one for Christmas because "it looks cool". I don't think I've worn a digital watch since the 1980s. :rolleyes:

I only wear analog...

I have a lovely collection of watches...Love them...

My dad left me a couple of his watches, and after he passed when I wear them I feel so close to him...So when I have a day I really missing him, I wear one of those...Makes me feel uplifted...

Especially his Roadster:heart:

I don't wear watches at all although I have several...but I can generally judge what time it is anyway...

it's very difficult to count heartbeats and respirations with a digital watch

Yes, I prefer an analog watch!

OH, and I posted here in my mission to bring the thread farthest back to the front, LOL!

I wear a mechanical analog only. I wonder when kids will stop knowing how to read a clock.

I wear a mechanical analog only. I wonder when kids will stop knowing how to read a clock.

It has already happened!

I have worn the same classy silver & gold analog watch for 10yrs. I feel lost without it!

Analog, stainless steel Ebel. I've never owned a digital watch.

I believe many nurses still wear them to check heart rate & respirations.

Yes, there are machines that check the vitals but machines can be wrong.

Plus...there are sooo many pretty, shiny analog watches out there. :D

all the ones I have are but I confess I've stopped wearing one at all!
if I had to pick though, I'd go with the old fashioned one every time, they're just prettier

I gave up my watch for my bracelets. I used to were a Citizen kinetic. I love that watch

Back