Shy no longer....

Gamer Love!

No, I'm not Bi, but I do love the tasteful pics y'all posted. Oooh if only my hubbie weren't a stick in the mud..!!! Course, wait a minute...he doesn't even know I post on the forums.. **places Pinky to corner of mouth and does her best Austin Powers impression**
 
No, I'm not Bi, but I do love the tasteful pics y'all posted. Oooh if only my hubbie weren't a stick in the mud..!!! Course, wait a minute...he doesn't even know I post on the forums.. **places Pinky to corner of mouth and does her best Austin Powers impression**

Well aren't you adorable! Well bi or no...I'm going to hug you...and bounce jubblies with you. /giggle
 
I hope that we get to see pictorial evidence of said lady bunnies? :D
Ooooh! Oh what fun it would be to do a photo shoot with a lovely bunny lady!

Mrs. V raises her hand :)
*pulls Mrs. V into a snuggly bunny embrace* Why hello there, lovely!

I'm sure MissBunnyCandy will be tempted too Mrs V if THIS is on offer!
I am tempted! I am!
*winks at Mrs. V and waggles fingers in a little wave*

between your wiggles and your bounces, you are in a heap of trouble:p:p
Perfect! No better place to be!
 
*dusts off her bunny tail*

It has been a while, Lit! Oh the things that will change in a year! My husband has gotten a new toy! And while I desperately wish I could say that meant a girlfriend for me, it really means he got a new camera. We started doing some little photo shoots which gave us the itch to start posting again. So we offer up the latest installment in our ongoing journey into erotic photography.

Enjoy!

you are my new favorite naughty secretary.
 
You have fantastic assets too!;)

Why are you qualified to be my new secretary?:devil:
 
*ponders how to make that happen*
I think I would like it best though /giggle


*bends over for pencil* Oh why thank you!


Well some are not so hidden....see? *pulls shirt down a little* Two talents...right here.
/laugh

remind myself to get another box of pencils
 
Yay! *jump*
Ok...down to business! *sits, crosses legs, waits to take dictation*


*whisper* Maybe more than one


Hmmm....a moonlit night on a beach, a blanket, a bottle of lotion! Aaaaand GO!

maybe some extra thin ones, more difficult to pick up
 
You are all so wonderful and make sharing so much fun!
So here is a little something to tide you over.....

Please enjoy, BunnyLovers!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top