Alright, damn it.

What do u think of my 47 yr old body? (pic on pg 9)

• Total voters

fille

Equal Opportunity Sexpot
I have had enough of the threads whose premise is that mid-40s equals old. "Oh, I'm sorry we are so old and undesireable." "Raise your hand if you are some kind of freak who likes 'old' people over 40."

If you are in your mid-40s and look or feel old, and you don't have some illness or disability, then just take better care of yourself, for fuck's sake. I look and feel better now than I did 15 years ago.

I thought 40 was the new 30.

Discuss.

Last edited:
Show off.

I'm 43 and I'm freakin' old.

It really depends on how old you feel, doesn't it? Or maybe it's more about how old you look.

I got carded today. Again. The waitress thought I was 22. Heh.

I'm 27 (for another three hours and ten minutes) and make it a point not to mess around with anyone under 40.

Age DOES matter..... the older..... the better :D

I have had enough of the threads whose premise is that mid-40s equals old. "Oh, I'm sorry we are so old and undesireable." "Raise your hand if you are some kind of freak who likes 'old' people over 40."

If you are in your mid-40s and look or feel old, and you don't have some illness or disability, then just take better care of yourself, for fuck's sake. I look and feel better now than I did 15 years ago.

Discuss.
hahahaha I just whined about this very thing. I keep wondering if I should inform the younguns who flirt with me in real life that I'm too old to be desirable. :D

It really depends on how old you feel, doesn't it? Or maybe it's more about how old you look.

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago at the grocery store. I just raised my eyebrow at the clerk.

And to answer the OP's question. No, I don't feel old. I think back on my twenties. I remember thinking 27 was a pretty good age, but other than that, I wouldn't want to repeat them.

i've only recently turned 40.
but i feel mid-20ish.
and i look waaaaaaaayyyy better than i have done for many years!

my daughter told me the other day that her friends all want a mum like me - because i 'think young'.
best compliment ever :D

How you feel affects how you look, I guess, at least to some extent. Okay, so I don't get carded too much, but younger guys are still trying to pick me up. And I'm okay with that!

hahahaha I just whined about this very thing. I keep wondering if I should inform the younguns who flirt with me in real life that I'm too old to be desirable. :D

No - because, obviously, you aren't. You're just old enough to know what the hell you are doing.

Discuss.

You are only as old as your av.

Discuss.

40 is the new 30. If it keeps up like this, by the time I'm 60, I'll be 12! Think about it! It's all relative, though. Everyone thinks they are the right age.

Well technically people that say 40 is the new 30 are the people that turned 40. But if you are hot and over 40 you are still hot.

I don't care either way. As long as you are hot.

Well technically people that say 40 is the new 30 are the people that turned 40. But if you are hot and over 40 you are still hot.

I don't care either way. As long as you are hot.

Good attitude!

I'm 40ish and take care of myself.

Some days, though, I just feel old. Damn old.
Couldn't have nothing to do with raising 4 kids, running 2 businesses, beating 5 dogs, yucking 1 grandbaby, and worrying about the health of my parents, could it?

Back