60+ and Those Who Love Them

i'm a 54yo male, have always had a weakness for older women and I now gravitate towards the late-50's through to early 70's agegroup. I currently play with a 65yo female who is dirty as fuck and I've had the pleasure of taking a 72yo woman to bed and she was filthy too. Age brings confidence and inhibition as well as a lifetime of experience. At home, sex with my 54yo wife is better than it's ever been.

This.....

......is a photo of a, uh, friend of mine, taken in the British Virgin Isles, a few weeks after her 60th birthday.

Last edited:
61 here

Still active and reading lit and FYI havering wonderful regular sex with a wonderful
Lady twice a week

Sixty is only a number on paper. My mind is still 18 and horny all the time. My body is in pretty good shape because I work out and I think I'm at a good place in my life. I love older women because they are confident with their sexuality and aren't trying to be somebody they aren't. They don't feel like they have to put on an act. They know they can be honest. That's a very good thing.

Am a guy early 40's but loot looking at older ladies and thinking either that I want to hateful with them or do they get as horny as I do I know age is just a number at would love to hear from older ladies to chat with

My bloody trying xxx I look at older ladies and think that they are sexy and think do they still like sex and are as horny as me lol

Great thread. I'm 25 years old and something like 40 isn't even that old to me anymore (when I was a teenager, I considered it so, always have had a thing for older men). In fact, I am with someone whose about 40 years old right now.

I now consider men in their mid to late fifties and up to be older. But I'm sure once I get closer to 50, my preference for what is "older" will probably move up, as it has from my teenage years. The political science professor that I had two years ago in community college, one of the most intense crushes I've ever had, that I wish I could totally get over (woke up thinking about him this morning! Argh!), is probably 58 years old now. I last saw him about half a year ago before I transferred to a four year university

Some of ya are missing the . . . .

Whole theme,/subject of "THIS THREAD!, ITS ABOUT "60+" and the recent responses falls short by 20+ years???

WTF??

If yer ageophobic, maybe you should cancel your subscription here & seek what does intrigue or interest your tastes better instead of whining about older people or someone younger that "SEEMS" too old for ya but, fits the group context!
Great thread. I'm 25 years old and something like 40 isn't even that old to me anymore (when I was a teenager, I considered it so, always have had a thing for older men). In fact, I am with someone whose about 40 years old right now.

I now consider men in their mid to late fifties and up to be older. But I'm sure once I get closer to 50, my preference for what is "older" will probably move up, as it has from my teenage years. The political science professor that I had two years ago in community college, one of the most intense crushes I've ever had, that I wish I could totally get over (woke up thinking about him this morning! Argh!), is probably 58 years old now. I last saw him about half a year ago before I transferred to a four year university

Liike the rest

Like the rest of you posting here I am a sexy senior. Would have sex every day if I could. I have a mid thirties female friend that likes "daddy" to have sex with but we don't get together as often as I need. Its good to know that there some young folk that go for us oldies. In fact I really feel like I'm a young person until the arthritis kicks in. I'm 65 and still going strong.

It's been a while for any conversation here, so a Saturday morning bump to see if this cold and snowy day will get warmed up at all.

Back