How do I get naked in public safely

Gina_gg

Really Experienced
I am confident getting naked on line but have not really taken it into the real world.

I have played with getting naked in store changeling rooms and taking photos of me doing so but has any one got suggestions as to how a girl on her own can explore public nudity safely?

Got a long coat?

Surely you can mix it up by wearing very little under one, have your gloves, scarf, hat and everything else on. Then every now and then when its appropriate and you won't get caught by everyone you flash someone a little, or brush against someone....

or you could just do things like go into changing rooms and get completely naked, have a fiddle, play and then come back and hand the assistant the 'hat' you were trying on.. :D

Public toilets?
Top floors of shopping centres/ shops often have an emptier 'wing'.....

Got a long coat?

Surely you can mix it up by wearing very little under one, have your gloves, scarf, hat and everything else on. Then every now and then when its appropriate and you won't get caught by everyone you flash someone a little, or brush against someone....

or you could just do things like go into changing rooms and get completely naked, have a fiddle, play and then come back and hand the assistant the 'hat' you were trying on.. :D

Public toilets?
Top floors of shopping centres/ shops often have an emptier 'wing'.....

Not sure i fancy public toilets!

Try a nude beach. Especially if it is a legal or traditional nude beach, no safer way to be nude in public.

Bit chilly right now for nude beach..

Try a nude beach. Especially if it is a legal or traditional nude beach, no safer way to be nude in public.

I have two questions - are there many women on there own at nude beaches?

And are there any 'indoor' nude venues - bit cold for the beach right now!

Gina

Do you have an accomplis like a boyfriend or husband that would help? One of the things I've always thought quite sexy was the nude under long coat thing, stand on an overpass over an expressway with your back to the traffic and open the coat and have your friend snap a picture or two. You could do the same maybe behind a tree in a park or behind a mall store or restaurant with the thought that someone could come out a back door or a car or truck could drive back to the delivery area of the place.

Go to a casual restaurant or fast food place with a skirt and no panties, sit in a booth and lift your skirt and spread your legs and have your friend across the room snap a pic.

You can do the same on a park bench.

I had a lady friend once that was sort of into the nude/sex in public thing and we did it out on a hotel balcony at lunch time. Maybe wander out on the balcony naked. If somebody sees you, they could just assume you were in your room and just wandered out to feel the air on your skin. The same woman once gave me blow jobs driving in the car but also did this thing where she leaned against the door (so I could see her, but you could sort of lay back in the seat with your legs up on the dash) and used a vibrator to get herself off. Think about some truck driving by and glancing in. Thinking of that, I read somewhere where this woman loved to go driving out on the expressway naked from the waist down. People driving by on her level couldn't tell she was naked but anybody in a truck or higher vehicle might look down.

sorry to burst your bubble - not every truck driver wants to see - some even take numberplate numbers and report them - funny world we live in

to the OP - find a fetish club or just go to a nudist beach. Don't impose it on people who really just want to get with their day. I still go to clubs and I used to go to nudist beaches - hey - I love it in that environment - but quite frankly I would be unimpressed if confronted when doing my shopping.

Most nudist beaches would be unimpressed with any overt sexual activity as well.

be careful

Last edited:
Get a cop

I have two questions - are there many women on there own at nude beaches?

And are there any 'indoor' nude venues - bit cold for the beach right now!

To do it safely, I recommend the services of a trained professional law enforcement officer. :) And, since I am one, And since I am on this website, may I offer my services to you? On a serious note, PM me and I will give you some examples of things I have done with my wife to satisfy our itch. You can do some of these alone.

To do it safely, I recommend the services of a trained professional law enforcement officer. :) And, since I am one, And since I am on this website, may I offer my services to you? On a serious note, PM me and I will give you some examples of things I have done with my wife to satisfy our itch. You can do some of these alone.
Why not share with the community so lurkers and others who may be interested in what you have to offer can learn from your wisdom? :)

Sensible

sorry to burst your bubble - not every truck driver wants to see - some even take numberplate numbers and report them - funny world we live in

to the OP - find a fetish club or just go to a nudist beach. Don't impose it on people who really just want to get with their day. I still go to clubs and I used to go to nudist beaches - hey - I love it in that environment - but quite frankly I would be unimpressed if confronted when doing my shopping.

Most nudist beaches would be unimpressed with any overt sexual activity as well.

be careful

Thank you - I want to be safe and not flashing to those that don't want to see!
Not sure that 'family' nudist clubs appeal - I need something in between!

Thank you - I want to be safe and not flashing to those that don't want to see!
Not sure that 'family' nudist clubs appeal - I need something in between!

OK, how about volunteering as a nude artist/photo model at a local college or art school.

awwww..., gina, you're a spirit after my own heart. love your naked in the garden pics - everybody should have a little private getaway for such things. ...and i totally understand the interest in doing something a little more daring along the same lines.

many, possibly most things done in the name of 'art' have a certain amount of forgiveness built in. totally agree with amofiga - an art school model gig may open other doors for you.

several above have recommended having a partner in crime - i concur with that as well and imagine you may have the luxury of picking and choosing someone who would be interesting, safe and compatable should you let such interest be known.

Know anyone with a large property away from other people? Maybe they'll let you borrow it for a bit. Another option that I've personally used is going to the beach late at night when no one else is there. It's hard to tell someone's naked if they're in the water at night.

Some ideas

Why not share with the community so lurkers and others who may be interested in what you have to offer can learn from your wisdom? :)

We have found that we enjoy making out in our truck in public places. Some safe places are parking lots at strip clubs, or regard bars late at night. The people frequenting those locations are prone to want to see you and not be offended. My wife recently did her first public flashing at a bar. She had spotted a guy watching her closely. I suggested that she run her fingers along the vneck collar of her blouse and tease him by almost exposing her breast to him. If he keeps looking do it until you are completely exposing your breast, which she did. He loved it! We did too I might add. Take it as far as you want. I have also used Craigslist to find people into watching. Once I am comfortable with them, after plenty of email exchanges, I let them know where they can watch us make it in our truck. Always a fairly public place, but doesn't have to be. These are some of our experiences.

I concur. Unless your fetish or thrill is exposing.... nudity, public while everyone is clothed.....then, you best have a partner for get away....or sneaky pix...

I'm sure the strip club owners would love a dogging fest in their car park - safe?

I'm sure the strip club owners would love a dogging fest in their car park - safe?

The most they would do is ask you to leave. They aren't goong to call the cops. I didn't stipulate to stay there for hours putting on a show. I give Gina enough credit to apply common sense. Most people on here would know that any sort of "public nudity" must be brief and not prolonged.

I mean this with all the love of one woman to another, and I'm not trying to pick a fight here. This is said with good intentions.

For the love of all that's good and sane, please don't non consensually involve other people in your kinks. Go to a place where nudity is expected and welcome, like a nude beach, fetish club whatever. Flashing random folks to get your kicks isn't cool. Parks, clubs, bars? Nudity isn't expected or welcome, nor do people go there KNOWING and being totally fine with the fact they're going to see nudity.

Please, think of your fetish the way you would think of other people's fetishes that you might not necessarily want to be a part of. Your desires aren't shared be everyone on the planet. Please respect fellow human beings as autonomous individuals worthy of fair treatment.

Google is your friend. Use your noodle and type in your favorite fetish-related words, I'm sure you can come up with an area around your city where you can go to express your kinks without hurting anyone who isn't interested in getting flashed.

Last edited:
Nudism & Exhibitionism

Please bear in mind the difference between nudism and exhibitionism. Exhibitionism is something we do for sexual fun. Nudism is about the freedom and liberation of doing relaxing things without clothes. Sexual activity and blatant exhibitionism is not tolerated at nude resorts and beaches.

One more thing, you can be both! I am but just separate sex and nudity when on the nude beach. My pic thread shows pics of both. I do encourage you to become a nudist!

Gina gg try checking on line for nudist clubs in your area. w. nudist-resorts.ORG They have a forum that may answer many of your questions. And a locator for clubs, world-wide. Also is w.truenudist.COM. This is a forum and chat room for nudist. Some ppl are from the UK. Once you have selected a good place, go on an event night. This way, you'll be with many people that are like minded. If you can find a c/o ( clothing optional ) it's even better. You can disrobe if you want or not. Either way, being a nudist is not about sex, it's about the feeling of freedom from clothes. A reputable club will not endorse outward sex, of any kind.
Feel free to be bare.

Back