Funky Pink Bitch

the things I'd enjoy doing to you... things that I KNOW you would like:devil:

U ThInk yOu'd Like The Scent oF mY bOxxx?

I'd enjoy that Sweet Scent Funky and a little taste as well ;) But that much you already knew :devil:

attachment.php

Sliding between those Sexy Thighs and licking my way to Heaven :p :p x x X

I recieved a message that read:
Originally Posted by jkiso19
Hey there,

I never stumbled upon your thread in all my time on lit, I was just curious, I looked at your profile, are you doing something similar to other members and using lit as advertising for your web page ? or is it free of charge just as a way of restricting those who can view it? you definitely don't have to answer I was just curious by the way nice looking photos you have up on lit, its what peaked my curiosity(I wont be offended). Oh and on a side note, did you design the site on your own?

later gatorrr

My response was:

You seem to have a few questions,...allow me to try and answer each of them 1. I can't speak for what other members use Lit for, I do Infact have a Free Site where Adult members can view the content of the site without the use of a credit card.... In order to be a member not only must they certify that they are at least 18 years of age but they must also agree to the terms of service before being granted access to the site. In response to your other question,.... My husband & I own & operate a web-design studio. We own multiple adult sites I am featured as 1 of many models on www.funkypinkbitch.com I found
Lit & like the audience & the feedback, I respect the guidelines set forth by Lit & I also Enjoy sharing my pics I like the way I look & hope you do as well.

*** I posted this because I genuinely respect the freedoms provided me in this forum, If you like my pics here or on my site I am truly flattered by most of the attention & feedback I enjoy the human body as an art form And believe that is quite sexy. Thanks for time in reading this & I hope you enjoy what you see. :)

:)Keep licking that pussy and that finger and stay here!

Just came across a post of yours in another thread, saw your pic and had to find more...thanks so much for having more to find. :) very sexy...would love to camp my head out between your gorgeous legs!

Let me wipe my chin and You can sit down anytime Funky ;)

attachment.php

I bet you would enjoy a little Tongue :devil: x x X

Back