Younger Men/Older Women Post

cheesy80s

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 16, 2002
Posts
267
This started in another string, but let's make this official.

This is a post for those interested in POSSIBLY fulfilling a fantasy. This is for younger guys seeking older women, and also older women seeking younger guys.

Give us your typical A/S/L, plus a brief description of what you're seeking.

Good luck!
 
I had already started a thread of my own when I saw this...20/m/GA athletic build and attractive. I'm just looking to find an older woman to teach me some new tricks.
 
For the sake of keeping this post alive and kicking, I'll share a little something about me.

I'm a 20 year old guy in S. Florida. I like to think of myself as mature. I like everything from raw kink to candles and massages. I like older women because I feel like I can talk to them. Girls my age are typically bland and unintelligent. Anyways...that's me :)
 
I guess this really is a guy-only fantasy.

Oh Well....at least I have Rosey Palm

and her five sisters...
 
nah its not just a guy. i have had younger men as lovers,and its been a wonderful experience.

i didnt go looking for them,but it has been a nice surprise !!! :D

oh and by the way i am 44/f/kentucky
 
If only i traveled...

Apparently older women in Atlanta aren't interested in this fantasy then.


Oh well....I'm such a complainer anyway.
 
mmmmm

31 yo single sexy savvy Cali woman who enjoys mid-late 20something men...yum yum...I still look in my 20s and have the energy and stamina to keep up with you delicious boytoys...have been corresponding with a naughty 25 yo boytoy for awhile now--amazing and delicious phone sex...can't wait to have him one of these days! Purely fuckable mm mm mmm!

I'd love to teach a young, hot stud some new tricks...definitely a fantasy I'd like to try out soon :) MMM YUM
 
Oh wow, hot!

Thank you soooo much. That was very hot. We just need more like you.
 
you might be surprised by the response you would get if you ask an older woman if she is interested. good luck :)
 
I'm not "young," I'm 43, but older women are a treat. There's always something new to learn . . .
 
When I look at a man....age is not the only consideration....so don't be shy about talking to an older woman. When it all boils down to it....the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation, manners, sense of humor, cleanliness, and sense of adventure are what keeps my attention.....of course you have to fill in with the good stuff....a little romance...sex...:kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
Very well put succulent. As a younger male myself, the ability to do exactly as you have said is very true. I've met numerous older women online and we have had great times... now transferring that to meeting in the real world is a little more difficult. I don't seem to find many St. Louis area older women interested... my friends have always "cum" from Cali and the likes.
 
Niceties

JL2000AND2 said:
Very well put succulent. As a younger male myself, the ability to do exactly as you have said is very true. I've met numerous older women online and we have had great times... now transferring that to meeting in the real world is a little more difficult. I don't seem to find many St. Louis area older women interested... my friends have always "cum" from Cali and the likes.

I've always found that my best "hunting grounds" are book stores. I can shine there, really show my wit and (limited) intelligence without the pretext of hiding behind a computer screen and chatting.

Sure, I'm not having sex behind the romance shelves on a regular basis, and thus far most meetings have ended up just friends, but I find that meeting people online ends up being a detriment to something more meaningful and lustful.
 
so true cheesy. harder to actually meet someone in person after you get to know them online,unless u arrange to meet soon after you start talking to each other.

good luck
:D

p.s. never had anyone approach me at a bookstore,younger or older,must be going to the wrong place,lol
 
I'm a 20/m in california and I must say that older women are the absolute best. I've never gone and had any experiences with anyone younger or around my age. Sure I've dated some, but there's just something so much more enlightening with the company of one who's 3 or 4 years older...hell even 2 decades older is quite enjoyable. Age is just a number....but with age comes the experience that is the true turn on to me.
 
Most of the guys I've ever been involved with have been younger than myself. I quite enjoy them ;)
 
I love love loooove older women. In fact, I'd love for nothing more than a PM from an older lady looking to chat or trade pictures. I know you're out there!

But seriously, as a virgin, having a wise, hot older woman to tell me how to do everything is such an intense fantasy. Mmmmmmm.
 
justme1059 said:
nah its not just a guy. i have had younger men as lovers,and its been a wonderful experience.

i didnt go looking for them,but it has been a nice surprise !!! :D

oh and by the way i am 44/f/kentucky


Is that you in your AV? If so, you sure as hell don't look 44. Hell, you barely look 24!
 
The Best

not necessarily looking to to meet anyone here --however I'm not going to say I wouldn't give it a second thought-- but I'm 24, and I've had some very wonderful experiences with women that have been older than I. Being with a sexy mature, self awared woman, hmm......I just have to smile.
 
People just got to be free.

I believe that when two people are hitting it off together they just want to be themselves together and do not need or want critisism from all of the world.

Just remember this is the first day of the rest of your life, make the most of it and just be happy for a new day every time one wakes up.

Live, love, laugh & feel the peace.

I always love those hippie types, they bring my world into a psychedilic love potion feeling.

All you need is love.;)
 
18/m from wisconsin.....I've only been with girls my age, but I find myself craving older women.
 
21 male in MN

Yeah, I can totally identify with the older woman fantasy. I've been with one woman older than me, and one younger. I've learned some fun things, but I know I've got alot ahead of me too. Just kinda' lookin for a tutor, yanno?
 
Modern Mephisto,

Thank you for the compliment ! I am very much 44 and wouldn't want to be anything other than that age.

(As for the misconception that an older woman is a great teacher,lol) :

I don't regard myself as a teacher,in fact, I have learned from someone younger than myself. I was18 when I married and a virgin.

I didn't start dating again after my divorce for several years,so age is not always an indicator of experience.

A certain young man, who I will forever be grateful to,made me feel beautiful again,and desired,and I never thought about how much younger he was when we were together only how happy I was to see him and how he made me laugh.

I don't know about a long term relationship with someone that is much younger than me (he is 19 years), but I do know that our friendship will last even though the romance is over.
 
Back
Top