Eating Your Own Cum

For whatever reason, I never lose the urge, even after I cum. I've sucked my own cock, shot in my own mouth, or licked my cum up for my women... even licked my cum off another cock. It turns me on... because it turns her (and him) on!

For whatever reason, I never lose the urge, even after I cum. I've sucked my own cock, shot in my own mouth, or licked my cum up for my women... even licked my cum off another cock. It turns me on... because it turns her (and him) on!

damn that's hot

Got a nice snow-ball the other night. I love it. She finished me on my back. This time, I happened to have wrist and ankle cuffs on. She moved her head up over mine and I opened my mouth and she slowly dribbled it into my mouth. Nice kiss when she was done. Love it!

She will on a good night suck me if I promise to kiss her, on a great night she will probe my ass as I cum in her mouth and then I will plunge my tongue into her mouth.

She will on a good night suck me if I promise to kiss her, on a great night she will probe my ass as I cum in her mouth and then I will plunge my tongue into her mouth.

Very sexy kisses! :p

Yeah, I eat my own from time to time. Either I will lick the pre cum off my fingers or shoot straight into my mouth. It gets me hot everytime I think about doing it. Well I know what I'm going to be doing now :D

Would prefer to be eating someone elses cum, but my own will do if there's a lack of someone else to shoot into my mouth... Snowballing is great too and I love being 'fed' my own cum like that when I've shot a load into someone's mouth, having him kiss me and pass my cum back to me, or spit/dribble the cum from his mouth into mine...

I eat my own from time to time, and I like it just fine. Yesterday, I was getting pretty kinky with a friend and she 'dared' me to cum on her foot and eat it off. Which I did and it was awesome. She was almost cumming when I was sucking my load of off her toes.

I eat my own from time to time, and I like it just fine. Yesterday, I was getting pretty kinky with a friend and she 'dared' me to cum on her foot and eat it off. Which I did and it was awesome. She was almost cumming when I was sucking my load of off her toes.

My wife and I are exploring the BDSM side of things, her being the D. I'm practically begging her to make me do this. Sounds like such fun....

My wife and I are exploring the BDSM side of things, her being the D. I'm practically begging her to make me do this. Sounds like such fun....

Trust me, it is. This was accompanied by: 'Suck my toes how you want to suck cock.' I've never been a foot guy, but she went wild for it.

I sucked a guy off yesterday that had the nicest tasting cum, later he said he had a vasectomy. Does anyone no does that change the taste of a guys cum? :confused:

Trust me, it is. This was accompanied by: 'Suck my toes how you want to suck cock.' I've never been a foot guy, but she went wild for it.

Ooo yes!: Well I've got one heck of a foot fettish anyhow, and if I'm lucky enough to be allowed to 'have my way' with someones feet, then its almost certain I'm goign to end up just cumming over them; just from the excitement/turn on I get from being able to lick, suck and rub anohter persons feet on my face/cock, and well that always just gets me so turned on that I have to then lick my cum off the feet... of course taking the advantage to just give them another good licking all over again...
I had this quite peculiar in many ways, relationship with a girl a few years back, well a woman. She just adored having her feet masarged, licked, sucked, and well basically anything being done to them; so I ended up seeing her for a year or thereabouts in the end; and in the entire time there was no penetration of her vagina by me whatsoever, she'd orgasm from what I was just doing to her feet, or by my oral attentions on her vagina... and I'd cum every time as a result of just being able to do all those things I like to her feet... Actually now I'm thinking of it, I really can't remember more than a couple of times she'd actually even touch or do anythign to my cock... oh well.. takes all sorts I guess... Now I'm wondering why the eck we ever stopped seeing each other...

My wife let's me suck my cum from her pussy. She sometimes really gets me off by talking about it first...do you want to clean me? You have to get it all. If you cum deep I'll have to squeeze it out for you.

I admit that sometimes when I've cum I lose interest too, but she jumps right up and straddles my face.

She's never kissed me after I've cum in her mouth, but she does two things that I absolutely love ..... She plays with me and as my precum drips out of my cock she wipes it up with a finger and then pushes her finger in my mouth letting me lick her finger clean... She does the same sometimes when I've cum inside her.

Only once (yeah only once) I pulled out of her and came all over her pussy - pubes, pussy lips and even up to her stomach. She looked me and said she was all messy - she left me an out if I didn't want to, but I immediately went down on her getting it all up.

Now, if it were just someone elses :)

That's hot. I have no issues sucking her toes, but it's only happened a couple of times. Maybe one night I'll get the two-for like you did....

Ooo yes!: Well I've got one heck of a foot fettish anyhow, and if I'm lucky enough to be allowed to 'have my way' with someones feet, then its almost certain I'm goign to end up just cumming over them; just from the excitement/turn on I get from being able to lick, suck and rub anohter persons feet on my face/cock, and well that always just gets me so turned on that I have to then lick my cum off the feet... of course taking the advantage to just give them another good licking all over again...
I had this quite peculiar in many ways, relationship with a girl a few years back, well a woman. She just adored having her feet masarged, licked, sucked, and well basically anything being done to them; so I ended up seeing her for a year or thereabouts in the end; and in the entire time there was no penetration of her vagina by me whatsoever, she'd orgasm from what I was just doing to her feet, or by my oral attentions on her vagina... and I'd cum every time as a result of just being able to do all those things I like to her feet... Actually now I'm thinking of it, I really can't remember more than a couple of times she'd actually even touch or do anythign to my cock... oh well.. takes all sorts I guess... Now I'm wondering why the eck we ever stopped seeing each other...

That was the first time for either of us. She's the first person I've been with where I've pretty much admitted I needed to be controlled and dominated. So it went from there. She said she almost was able to cum from the foot/toe sucking. I think with a little practice, it shouldn't be to difficult.

Funny enough, we had a ton of sex this weekend, but I didn't fuck her either. She said she kind of liked that. I really didn't have a problem with it. I asked her to suck me to help me get hard and she said even said no.

To stay on topic, I've been told next time I'll be eating my load from her ass.

Wow, I wish I could suck myself. I do eat my own cum a lot but never could suck myself. Ow how I would love to suck myself dry.

I jack off and eat my cum off my finger but I also eat my cum out of my wife's pussy which she loves. I also cum on her tits sometimes and watch her watch me eat it off them.

I either cum inside my wife and suck her dripping pussy afterwards or pullout and cum on her shaved pussy lips and then go to town.

I started doing this a while back when a girlfriend kissed me after a blowjob. I got very horny which surprised us both. Not to much longer she had me licking cum from her tits, pussy and one of my favorites out of her hand. She loved it because I would get hard pretty damn quick after this while she teased me.
Alot of women that I have been with enjoy getting their creampie licked. Their pussies are more sensitive after a nice banging pretty sure it is also mental

I like it!

I too had a strong desire to eat my own cum but after I cum I just can't bring myself to eat it.

I tried different things as suggested but what got me to really try it the first time was to jerk off in a pair of my wife's sexy panties and then I lick it out of them pretending another man fucked my wife and that I am eating his cum.

I guess I really want to taste another man's cum!

I am so going to try that with my wife's panties now :D

Back