Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Morgana

Lara's touch was excruciating and Morgana's body moved in time to the music that her hands played. If her hands strayed to the Lady's breasts, she would moan and heave her chest out as if to pierce Lara's skin with her nipples. When Lara strayed down her torso, her body would sway intune to the younger woman's control, her womanhood drifting across Lara's eager mouth. When Lara grasped her hips, Morgana would buck her body, driving her womanhood against Lara's mouth.

It was a long forgotten bliss and Morgana was willing to give herself into the moment.

"Laura...fetch..." her voice was husky with desire, "...the cock....fuck me....like your....lovers.,,,dooo" The last was drawn out as Lara nailed the technique spot on.
 
Lara Croft

Lara pulled away from Lady Chelmsford and had to suppress a whoop of victory.

"Yes Mistress," she cooed, only too eager to comply. Luckily the route to where she had left her bags was easy to remember, and it took her hardly any time to return.

Lara steppes into the harness and tightened the straps, moaning as the cool leather pulled against her throbbing pussy. It was the first time that she had worn such a device, but she felt a unique sense of giddiness at the fact that she would soon be the one to do the fucking. She walked to Lady Chelmsford and grasped her calves. In a rough motion she pulled her body down the table so that her backside was on the very edge. Lara pushed the Lady's legs apart with rough hands and then stepped between them. She positioned the tip of the dildo against Lady Chelmsford's slit and ran it up and down the sweet wetness teasingly.

The desperation in Lady Chelmsford's eyes was clear, and it made Lara feel guilty for delaying. So without further delay Lara thrust into Lady Chelmsford with all of the gusto that she could. She could feel the resistance as Chelmsford's tight channel struggled to accept Lara's cock.

Lara's thrusts were experimental; slow, hard, jerky. She would pull out almost completely before slamming back in. She would keep up a steady rhythm that saw only half of the cock exiting with each stroke.

Lara had no idea how erotic it would be to fuck someone. The look on Lady Chelmsford's face as she brutally fucked her was intoxicating. At one stage Lara realised that she could get much better motion if she grasped Lady Chelmsford's hips, so she did. It was incredible to watch the gigantic dong disappearing in Chelmsford's impossibly tiny pussy.

"Perhaps I can try one of my favourites," Lara said breathlessly. She grasped Chelmsford's calves and then raised them, resting her legs along the length of Lara's torso. This angle would allow deep penetration that would ram against the woman's g-spot. This was Lara's favourite position beyond a doubt, and it thrilled her that she could be the one with the cock delivering such astronomical pleasure.
 
Morgana

The sensation was not something the Lady Chelmsford had experienced often, or at least for a long time. In her youth, which was over a Thousand years ago, although she had loved Laura, she had laid with men. During the years following her banishment she had used her seductive ways gather her wealth and power. That in itself had called for the necessity of intercourse, just as her last marriage had required her to on the rare occasion, entertain her husband. But in all that time she had rarely given herself over so completely. She had been in control and rare was the man that would have the chance to ravish her as Lara was busy doing.

Morgana was imprisoned, her body held fast between the bed and Lara's thrusting body. She could do nothing except arch her head back and moan her pleasure, as the dildo thrust deep into her, opening her channel that had been long denied, and driving against her g-spot. Her moans turned to groans and inaudible words from languages long forgotten, the tongue of magic and expletives that most men and women howled at such times.

The savagery reminded Morgana of her first night, though she did not want Lara to stop, as she had hoped Arthur would have at the time. Then the reality and potential of it all dawned on her. She was thinking of a ceremony steeped in mysticism, her mouth uttering powerful words of magic, while she was being penetrated by a phallus fashioned on her own son. A son who was conceived on the night of this ceremony, and who own body held magical power.

Slowly as the words of magic inadvertently took form, Morgana began to change, her hair went from the platinum blond to its natural colour of a mix of a deep red and black. Her eyes became iced pools of deep blue. Her body did not alter much as Morgana had always been vain and had kept close to her natural beauty, if anything her skin became more perfect as the few purposely chosen blemishes faded.

The change coincided with the first wash of orgasm overtaking her, but she was pulled along by the current, just staying ahead of the gathering waves that sped towards her.

Lara also experienced a sensation as the power of the magic was released into the air and through the dildo positioned so close to her own aroused zones. It was as if Thomas' surrogate cock took on a life of its own and spread into the nerve ending around her womanhood, To Lara it felt as if the dildo was part of her, her own cock and for the first time she experienced what it felt like to have your member squeezed by the contracting muscles of a sopping tight pussy.
 
Lara Croft

Lara cried out and stopped thrusting for a moment when the alluring pressure of the strap-on turned into something different. Somehow, it felt as though her consciousness was extended, her body feeling the silicone member as if it was her own. It was an intensely exquisite feeling, and as she resumed her thrusting she could only moan in pleasure. The muscle's of Lady Chelmsford's womanhood tightened around the dildo and sent shock-waves through Lara's body. Her nails dug into Lady Chelmsford's hips as she continued to slam against that g-spot.

The pleasure was near blinding for Lara. Small spots began to swim in her vision and the world began to fade. All she could think about was the strange pleasure she was now enjoying and how she couldn't let herself be distracted and ruin the Lady's pleasure. So, she continued the thrusting and gave herself into the orgasmic alien sensations of having her very own cock.
 
Morgana

The Lady was surprised by her lover's nails digging into her with such pleasant pressure and the brutality of her thrusting. She became acutely aware that Lara was as she suspected experiencing as much pleasure herself.

She had never felt so alive and sexually charged, and her moans became more pronounced as the waves of orgasm washed over her. She recalled her days with other men and how they had behaved, wanting to be the master of her body.

"Change ...position..." She uttered huskily, wanting Lara to savour her time of domination.
 
Lara Croft

Lady Chelmsford's orgasm had been Lara's undoing. As the Mistress had cried out, Lara's notes joined hers in a symphony of pleasure. It was a strange sensation for Lara, relief, but the definite ability to continue. She guessed that if she were truly a man, Lady Chelmsford's orgasm would have milked her dry. Now she was ready for more, withdrawing from the tight slick channel with a sigh between gasps.

"How do you want me Mistress?" Lara whispered, ready and willing to take or be taken by the Mistress.
 
Morgana

Morgana looked up at Lara, her body beaded with sweat and sex. Although she was no longer being filled by the long shaft, she could feel the heavy rod lying across her lower body, teasing her as if it needed more,as if she needed more. And she did. There was something satisfying about giving into her urges with Lara, she felt invigorated by what had just happened.

Catching her breath and looking up at the young woman, she cleared her throat before replying.

"No Lady Lancelot...take me as you wish."

Perhaps it was a challenge to see Lara's bravery, or willingness to push the boundaries. Perhaps it was a test, or maybe she was allowing Lara that one chance to be in control. Lara would never know her mind.

"I am your to obey for now." Was the gleam in her eye a challenge or a submission.
 
Lara Croft

Lara's breasts heaved with exertion as she watched the Mistress who was lying supplicant before her. Now that she had been given freedom to do as she would like, there were far too many choices to make it an easy decision. Lara could see a tenderness beneath the lust in Chelmsford's eyes, and decided to play on that. She stroked the dildo for a moment as she thought, and found that it reacted just as well to her hand as it did to Lady Chelmsford's pussy. No wonder men masturbate so often, Lara thought to herself with amusement.

Lara gently pushed Chelmsford back on the massage bed and then pushed her legs so that her knees bent. Lara then climbed on the bed and settled herself on top of the Lady so that the length of the dildo was pressed against her slick lips.

Lara then begun to kiss Chelmsford's neck and shoulders as she ground tue dildo against her mound. Before long the temptation was too great and she raised her hips, placed tip against entrance, and thrust deep with a groan of appreciation.

"This feels incredible," Lara moaned as she begun to make love to the Lady
 
Morgana

The tenderness of Lara's approach when given freedom to be in control was surprising to the Lady, but still she welcomed it. The feeling of the long cock sliding gently within her as their lips met in passionate embrace was very fulfilling.

Morgana wrapped her legs around the woman taking her and drew her close with each thrust. Opening her thoughts to the past she let the woman she believed was her long lost love in and experience all her memories.
 
Lara Croft

Lara was overwhelmed.

Her only anchor to reality was the sensation of thrusting in and out of Morgana. She was swept up in whirl of memories and she felt as though she was seeing all of Morgana. Every life event of consequence, ever lost love, every vow for revenge, every triumph and every victory. There was nothing denied to Lara and it was surreal. Having the Lady open up to her made her feel as though she had lived her life with her; she felt astonishment, pride, shame, fear, and most of all respect for the woman she was making love to. She had a new found sense of wonderment for the magician; a wonderment that could only be borne of knowing a person to the most intimate details.

When the reel of life finally stopped Lara gasped and her body fell against Morgana's (in her mind she now knew that the woman was who she claimed to be). She was exhausted; it felt as though she had lived an entire life in the indeterminate amount of time that had passed. A very long life full of more ups and downs than the surface of a stormy sea.

"My Queen," was all she could whisper as she looked up into Morgana's eyes.
 
Morgana

Morgana lay quietly for a while, her body recovering as she studied Lara. Her eyes began to fade from their icy pools to a more normal hue of blue, and her hair was slowly returning to the false blonde that she chose to wear.

"So you have finally accepted the truth," she said with a wry smile, "are you willing to give in fully to me, or do you still wish to be the mistress a while longer?"
 
Lara Croft

"I- I still abide by the same conditions I proposed before," Lara said as she slid of Morgana. Her breath was coming in short sharp gasps and her body was shaking with exhaustion.

Lara slid to her knees beside the bed and looked up at Morgana.

"I am yours to command My Queen," Lara said, head swirling with the outlandishness of the situation. However, as she said the words, she knew they were true. She may never get the chance to meet such a powerful woman again, and she had no intention of losing the incredible one that was before her now.
 
Morgana

The witch smiled, "perhaps you should invite young Samantha around."

She wondered how far Lara's devotion went.

"And if you encounter any resistance from either Miss Nishimura or the professor feel free to offer them any incentives you feel necessary. "

She looked down at Lara, "and I mean any...whoever wears the cock is the master," she grinned.
 
Lara Croft

Lara laughed, unsure if Morgana was just playing or if she would actually invite the other two over. Though with the magic Lara had seen this morning she knew that some things, like the cock she wore, would have to be hidden unless the others were to learn of them. Lara was aware that Professor Knight was still in the dark about such things, and wondered if Morgana intended on filling him in.

"So, you said earlier that Sam decided not to give him a blow job?" Lara asked, unable to suspend her curiosity.
 
Morgana

The woman finally slid from the bed and stood next to the kneeling Lara.

"You are very curious," she placed her hand on the top of Lara's head. It was a aimed to show a fondness as well as a reminder of who was in control. "I enjoy your curiosity, so I will indulge it for a while."

"I am able to use my magic to scry upon those I wish to," slowly she guided Lara's head to rest it against her cheek against the naked skin.

"When Sam encountered the professor in his full glory, she was a little over-whelmed. How could she not be, even I sometimes think I should be more forthcoming with him. Anyway although shedid get into the spirit of a naked training session, which did get a little intimate, when the subject of the competition was broached she did not accept."

Her hand twisted in Lara's hair, "although I can not know their thoughts, the two are currently watching the game. Lance is still naked and Miss Nishimura just has some panties on, but it looks as if she is loyal to her friend."
 
Lara Croft

Lara sucked in a breath as Morgana's hand twisted gently in her hair. Even though it wasn't mean to be rough, she still managed to pull on enough strands to make it smart.

"That's incredible," Lara said appreciatively as Morgana explained the situation. Even though she was impressed by Sam's restraint with the professor, the fact that Morgana knew this was incredible. After what she had seen and felt this day Lara had no intention of denying that Morgana was speaking the truth. She would confirm with Sam later, but she had a feeling that it was true.

"I am sorry- I have asked lots and given so little. I have not even asked if there was anything that you wanted to discuss, or wanted me to do," Lara said, looking up at her Mistress.
 
Morgana

The woman laughed softly, "oh Lara, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to give me the answers I want an to..." She pulled Lara's hair a little harder, still not painful but enough to force the young woman to rise to her feet to avoid pain. "And to serve me in both the expedition and the bedroom."

She looked into Lara's eyes, "besides you just gave me a good old...fuck..." Her hand reached down to stroke the long false member. "Do you think you have some more in you?"

The dildo was slick from her juices and her stroking sped up.

"Or would you like to invite the professor or Sam around for us to play with a little?"

She stopped her stroking, "remember you still have the...magic cock...on, so I will have to obey your wishes for now."
 
Lara Croft

Lara groaned and faltered slightly as Morgana stroked the cock. It was a strange thing to know that she herself was sexually satisfied, but that the cock still wanted so much more. She wasn't even sure if the dildo could be satisfied.

"I could fuck you again," Lara said with a grin, "but I may need a drink first."

Lara was looking forward to the possibility of fucking Morgana again, though she was surprised at the toll it was taking on her body. A good romp was normally exhausting, but all of the added bonus were distracting. Once her thirst was quenched she would be able to focus on trying out many more positions with her new Mistress.
 
Morgana

"Hmmm...I must say I like this bold new Lara, willing to seize her opportunity."

She kissed Lara softly, "I see you said fuck...you are being very brave...I like it."

Disentangling her hand from Lara hair she strode across the room and picked up a bell.

"Do not worry Lara, they will not see you as naked."

A short while later a smartly dressed man entered the room.

"My real butler," Lady Chelmsford said, "feel free to order what you want. He will comply, no questions asked."

Then Lady Chelmsford picked up a phone and dialed a number.

"Hello professor, I was wondering if young Lara is with you."

"No...Are you alone?"

"Oh Miss Nishimura...I see...She is very pretty."

"I have decided to consent to my original plan to reward you for Lara's good...manners....What would you like."

"I see very well, on one condition. You get down on your knees and give Sam the best oral pleasure she has ever had."

"Well then you convince her...oh and you can record it on your camera to show Lara next time you see her."

"Yes that is the condition, and remember you only stop when she is satisfied and tells you you can."

By the time Morgana turned back to Lara, the butler had returned with the request.
 
Lara Croft

Lara was tempted to request something that would leave her inhibitions lowered, but after the morning she'd had she figured it would be redundant. Instead she made the simple request of water. It was a strange thing to have a man, who was apparently Morgana's true butler, take her request whilst she was wearing nothing more than a strap on. Nevertheless, when Morgana finished on the phone and returned to Lara she smiled. She was thoroughly interested to know what it was that the professor sought so desperately, and whether Samantha would let him fulfil his orders.

"Thank you," Lara said as she accepted the water off the butler, she then walked over to Morgana as he made himself scarce.

"Now, I have no desire to drink this water in a conventional manner," Lara tutted as she stopped in front of the gorgeous naked woman. She held the cup over Morgana's naked breasts and tipped it so that the water trickled over the luscious mounds. "I think it will taste better off your skin than off the glass."

Lara then leant down, licking the rivulets off Morgana's breasts, focusing on her nipples much more than was warranted. As she sucked and nibbled her hands roamed the curvaceous body before her, enjoying every piece of skin beneath her fingers.
 
Morgana

Morgana sucked in her breath when the icy water ran down her body. That became a low moan when Lara's lips began their teasing of her nipples. Lara's skills were certainly improving for the better, she thought as she looked down at the young woman. She could clearly feel the drift of Lara's hands over her skin, and the lingering touch of her sub's lips on her breasts.

After Lara had concentrated on her breasts for a while, the witch placed her hands on Lara's head and began to force her down onto her knees. Earlier Lara had show decent skill when she had tasted her mistress, and now Morgana could feel her knees getting slightly weaker at the idea of a repeat performance.
 
Lara Croft

Lara pulled away from Morgana's body when she felt the woman's hand twining in her hair and pusing her down gently. Lara got to her feet and looked the other woman in her eyes.

"Tut tut Mistress," Lara said softly, "You said that I was the one in control whilst I wore the cock."

Lara's fingers slipped down Morgana's slit and pressed against her clit.

"Now for your naughtiness I would like you to suck my cock," Lara pushed her hips forward so the tip of the dildo pressed against Morgana's mound. "If you please me then I will give you what you desire."

Lara wasn't sure if it would work, or it the Lady would punish her for being so bold, but she didn't mind either way. Morgana had said that Lara was the one in control so she might as well enjoy it. Besides, Lara really wanted to know what a blow job felt like for a guy and she may never have another opportunity.
 
Morgana

Lady Chelmsford smiled at the boldness of Lara's punishment, moaned at the touch on her mound and gasped at the thought of sucking her son's faux cock. The first time Lara had met Mordred, under the guise of Thomas, he had been introduced as her butler. He had even pretended to potter around the house as such to spread the idea of the ruse , even if their relationship seemed a bit odd. She recalled witnessing Lara on her knees, Thomas' member just inches away from her mouth.

Now as the women that Lara had met as Lady Chelmsford, a title she had earned by marrying the Lord Chelmsford, sunk to her knees she gasped at the thought of taking the representation of son's massive manhood in her mouth. The thought that it was his member did not repulse her, it was a toy, a piece of latex fashioned on him, besides she had born a child of her own half-brother. Then she had not been given a choice, but now in a way she was not either. She liked Lara, her beautiful Lancelot too much and she had given her freedoms that she never offered others. Now by her own words she was forced to pay, but she wanted too.

No what made the Lady nervous, as she brushed the head of the dildo against her cheek, was the sheer size of it. She had slept with many men over the thousands of years, some she had loved, some had something she wanted, but there was probably a handful that had felt her lips on their erections. That was what she did, she found men who had wealth and power, seduced them and took a little of their fortunes to build up her wealth. She never left them destitute for with magic backing her intelligent investment and time on her side her fortune was astronomical. In fact she always made sure the wealth was returned to the original family should she have inherited it. But in all these years very few men had ever enjoyed a proper relationship with her. She had played the demure maiden, used magic to control her husbands libido or played the dominatrix to ensure she controlled the bedroom, whichever was necessary or useful at the time. That did not mean the husbands had not enjoyed their marriages. She was a beautiful doting wife in public, her husbands were always successful and when they did get into her bed, nothing would make them forget their time with her.

"You know Lara, this is exactly what the professor wants from me," she said taking the dildo in her one and and lifting it up. "The reward you are so anxious to know," she licked from the base to the very tip, "is for me to suck him off."

"You see," she teased the head, "in all our time together the professor has never gotten a blow from me." Again she gave the long member a slow deliberate trail of her tongue, "very few men have." She concentrated on the head more. "In fact he has never seen me naked and the few times I have allowed penetration it has been from behind."

She pulled the dildo down and took the head in her mouth. It was a struggle her lips were stretched wide while her tongue squeezed around the head. "Fuck," she exclaimed very unladylike, "how did you fit this thing inside your mouth?"

She looked up at Lara as her tongue teased the underside again. She was kind of enjoying her moment as the sub, something she was sure only her long lost love could extract from her. She wondered how dominant Lara was able to be, whether Lara would still call her Mistress, Lady Chelmsford or some less genteel term when things heated up.

Remembering her first encounter with Lara she feigned shyness in her eyes, "am I doing okay my love, I am not very experienced at fellacio."
 
Lara Croft

It took all of Lara's will power to remain on her feet and attentive to Morgana's words. The woman's lips on the dildo felt incredible, and seeing the dominant woman on her knees before Lara set her veins on fire.

"It's not meant to be easy," Lara groaned with a smirk as she pushed her hips against Morgana's already straining lips. She loved the slip up of impropriety.

"But you're doing well enough for now." Lara threaded her fingers into Morgana's hair and began to thrust gently against her mouth, fully aware of the size of the dildo she was wearing. She knew how challenging it could be to take such an impressive member orally (or even vaginally for that matter).

Lara would continue to allow Morgana to service her orally, buy she knew that it wouldn't be long before she pushed her onto her hands and knees and took her just as Professor Knight had. She would fuck her until she came, and then request an orgasm via dildo fucking in return. She wondered if Morgana would want to have a go at the dildo. She would certainly encourage her too, because it was excruciatingly pleasurable.
 
Morgana

Lara's dominance set the kneeling ladies loins aflame. It excited her that the younger woman was at least taking to her new role with some gusto. The grip on her head and the insistant thrust of the hips was not too subtle. Lara had every intention of not making this easy for her, which was good. She wanted to ask Lara if she thought Sam would give in and allow the professor his time. The deal she had made was not an easy one for her. She was to strip naked for him then allow him to use her mouth until he was ready to come and then the ultimate humiliation for the Lady, to sit there while he splashes her face with his seed. She thought it was his payback for the time spent as her submissive. It was all Lara's fault, since she met the girl she had become more adventurous and forthcoming.

So the Lady opened her mouth and let Lara guide her down its length. She would have to get used to it, although the professor was not as gifted as her son, he was certainly impressive, and she doubted he would be as gentle as Lara. So slowly as the the dildo stretched its way towards her throat she used her tongue to tease the latex flesh. Lara's hand was not too firm and it allowed Morgana to bob up and down on the length a bit. Her one free hand stroked the member that had not been inserted into her mouth, and seeing as there was no balls to tease, she slipped the other between her own folds.

Slowly as she took the dildo deeper towards her throat she began to struggle a bit, gagging and choking on the member. Pulling back from the faux cock, dollops of saliva coating the manhood and dripping to the floor,the Lady gasped for breath. Still she did not forget her task and her hand worked the cock expertly as she looked up at Lara, her eyes misting over from the struggle.
 
Back
Top