Justice for Trayvon??

Obama Blames Racism For Trayvon Martin Shooting And Jury’s Not Guilty Verdict: “If A White Teen Was Involved” The Outcome And Aftermath Would Be Different…






Keep stoking those racial fires, Barack.


“If a white male teen was involved in the same kind of scenario, both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different.”

Different like in Chicago. dead black rates no comment from the prez. :D
 
Iran’s Mullah Regime Demands Justice For Trayvon Martin, Slams America For Being A Racist Society…

It’s almost like they get their talking points from MSNBC.



Yeah, muslim foreigners and the loonies are singing the same tune again.

Meanwhile the latest poll numbers disagree, regardless of what ObamaMedia is trying to spoon feed:


ONLY 24% BELIEVE ZIMMERMAN MOTIVATED BY RACE in the fatal shooting of teenager Trayvon Martin

and that a clear majority, 54%, believe Zimmerman's motives that night were pure; that he was concerned about crime in his community.

The poll also finds that ONLY 21% believe the Justice Department should charge Zimmerman with a hate crime,
 
998525_10151546733711623_921091752_n.png


Why is that thumbs up Irez?


They didn't have the evidence to convict the guy..."this isn't over" ......thumbs up??

Are you promoting witch hunt/vigilante justice??

I thought you were a fucking liberal....advocate of civil rights and "innocent until PROVEN guilty." :cool:

What the fuck gives??? Why the sudden change from liburuhl to KKK style "Lynch that mother fucker!!! We all KNOW he's guilty!!"

Are you a card carrying GOP member now?:confused:
 
Obama: “Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me 35 Years Ago”…




Because race relations aren’t bad enough, Obama just made an unannounced visit to the White House briefing room to expand on his thoughts about the Zimmerman verdict.



(CNN) - President Barack Obama said Friday that “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago” in his first live comments since the verdict last weekend in the case of Martin’s shooting death last year.

"why young African-Americans experience racial profiling." Maybe because they lead in all crime stats. :cool:
 
IrezumiKiss
This message is hidden because IrezumiKiss is on your ignore list.

*points and lol's at the pressed LawnJockey*
 
Truth is if Trayvon would have been white and banging Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk he'd probably be dead too, if Zimmerman would have been black Trayvon would have been dead too. It wasn't about race, it was about self defense.

truth is is Treyvon had been white

he wouldn't have attacked anyone and had zero problem
 
The derp goes!

(chill out duuuuuude take this hit wit me)

*koff koff*

I'm chillin...

Just curious why "innocent until PROVEN guilty" isn't good enough for one of lit's far left. I mean it's totally good for you guys otherwise....
oj-simpson-smiling-murder-trial.jpg


I wonder why you think "This ain't over!!" and/or think he should be tried on a federal level.....as if they had more evidence for murder than the state did. :confused:

Or are you just looking for a chance to get a jury selected entirely from a Bone Thugs n' Harmony show?
 
Last edited:
I don't think OJ should've gotten off, either.

The system do what it do

If you can game it in your favor, then goody for U
 
I don't think OJ should've gotten off, either.

The system do what it do

If you can game it in your favor, then goody for U

At least you are consistent.

And true enough....I think the concept of a perfect justice system is absurd, but innocent until proven guilty is a far cry better than mob justice.
 
If you can get your client off for murder, then you did your job.

That's all it is.

The system works for the system.

Boom goes the dynamite.
 
I'm chillin...

Just curious why "innocent until PROVEN guilty" isn't good enough for one of lit's far left. I mean it's totally good for you guys otherwise....
oj-simpson-smiling-murder-trial.jpg


I wonder why you think "This ain't over!!" and/or think he should be tried on a federal level.....as if they had more evidence for murder than the state did. :confused:

Or are you just looking for a chance to get a jury selected entirely from a Bone Thugs n' Harmony show?



If you're suggesting that it's impossible for someone to believe that both Zimmerman AND O.J. were guilty, you couldn't be more wrong.
 
Obama Blames Racism For Trayvon Martin Shooting And Jury’s Not Guilty Verdict: “If A White Teen Was Involved” The Outcome And Aftermath Would Be Different



Keep stoking those racial fires, Barack.


“If a white male teen was involved in the same kind of scenario, both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different.”




Nice reading comprehension there. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top