The 13th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Sexiest Male Character In A Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,678
In this category, please nominate the male character in a Literotica story who you found to be the sexiest. Please include:

- the character's name
- the title of the story in which she lived
- the author of the story
(a link to the story satisfies the bottom two requirements)

Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2011. One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

*
 
Mark Phillips from Siblings with Benefits the Finale.

Mark was nominated in the 12th annual awards, but as this series ran through most of last year, I am nominating him again.

I am specifically calling out the 5 part finale which featured much more than sex. Here Mark is not only portrayed as sexy, but violent, conflicted and of course madly in love with his sister. as much romance as hardcore sex and he's even sexier in those scenes.

http://www.literotica.com/s/siblings-with-benefits-the-finale-01
 
This is partially biased, but I think in a good way in that I know how hard the author works on his writing, and I have a lot of respect for the deliberate development of his characters, especially this one:

Mark Phillips from "Siblings with Benefits".

I truly feel he is one of the most complex characters I've read here lately which to me warrants the nomination.

it's a multi-part story but I see other nominations have been made using his last chapter so for continuity I'll use the same:

http://www.literotica.com/s/siblings-with-benefits-the-finale-01
 
I'd like to nominate:

Character: Mr Grant (Grantham) Roderick
Story: 'Turning of the Stars' (most chapters posted during 2011 - hope that counts)
Author: Panthem

Thanks :)
 
Micah Williamson

I nominate the scorching werecat warrior of the Australian Williamson clan, Micah.

"Enter the Cat," Chapter 6, posted November 29, 2011,

by Mygypsy
 
Thank you

Thank you for the nominations again, it is greatly appreciated :)

I have, however, contacted Laurel and advised her that I do not wish to participate in the Annual Readers Awards this year and have withdrawn myself from the nominated categories.

Best of luck to all who are nominated!
 
Please remove....

Laurel, please remove my character from this thread as well.

Although I deeply appreciate the support from those who put me up here, I do not wish to be part of this contest.

As I stated in a PM to both you and Manu back in February, I feel the contests here are manipulated and unfair.

There are blatant cheaters on this site and I feel the site is more than aware of who they are and choose to do nothing about it.

I therefore choose to not have any more to do with any of the contests.

Thank you.
 
The Voice should be nominated too

Mike
Just the Six of Us series (Chapters 17-22 qualify for 2011)
Mentalcase
Incest/Taboo

I absolutely love this series.
 
I have, however, contacted Laurel and advised her that I do not wish to participate in the Annual Readers Awards this year and have withdrawn myself from the nominated categories.
 
******

The 13th Annual Literotica Award Special Category Nominations are now closed! The main voting will begin on August 15th. Please check back then - here and on the site front page. Good luck to all!

******
 
The final voting for the The 13th Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Awards will begin on October 20th, 2012. Thank you for your patience, and good luck to all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top