CHYOO2 down?

reason?

Does anyone know reason, to why chyoo is down? Or for the matter, whether it will be up?

Last edited:
Again CHYOO goes down long term, and again that pain in the ass disappears from the forum just as it starts.

I'm also wondering if this is a vain attempt to stop the new CHYOO.

Hell_kaiser! Haven't seen you in a while. Hiya.

This reminds me of when I first returned to Chyoo just a few months ago. The site'd been down then, as well. Back then, we were getting MySQL errors, weren't we? This time, the server just isn't responding. Isn't it funny how this sort of thing can happen just when you wanted to check something in particular?

Originally I'd wonder if the new site was finally coming online, as I recall a post saying something about a beta and today, but I admit I know nothing about what that entails.

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with the new chyoa.com? I get the following message every time I try to access it:

Not Found

The requested site chyoa.com is not presently available on this web cluster. This may be a temporary issue, so please try again in a few moments. :(

Yep it's down and I'm getting the same message as you - been like that from like 10am to now at about 1pm

Back