Fuck saw - has anyone used this?

I have actually heard some horror stories about these little tools. I would steer clear of it.

Now the aforementioned Sybian, however...that has been on my Christmas list to Santa for the past several years now. ;)

Good luck with the Santa thingie. I have told the fat guy for years that this had better be under my tree and all I keep getting is an I.O.U and a plate of empty cookies. Well I have a surprise in store for his jolliness this year. I better get that thing with a big red bow on it or he is going to need some Imodium for the rest of his ride around the world that night.

The horror story where they guy made one himself by putting a dildo on a recipicle saw blade. He cut right through the dildo of course and into her.

Notice the one pictured in the link didn't have it attached to a saw blade. It was also a cheap piece of garbage sawall. But I guess your not going to be cutting 2x4's with that attachment on it.

Yeah I won't use one anyone ether.

Quiz time; what's the most dangerouse tool.
As in which tools causes the most injuries.

The drill, you don't respect it. Everyone if careful with a saw.

I just learned about the fuck saw. Basically it's a dildo attached to a reciproating hand saw. It looks amazing. Maybe a little too amazing. Does anyone know if this is actually safe?

http://www.stockroom.com/Fuck-Saw-P2931.aspx?ref=413561

I don't have one, but I've seen them and seen them used.

They (along with the drills that have been mentioned) can be safe, but they have to be used properly by someone who actually knows how to use it, and how to keep the recipient safe. These things are a bit dangerous, in the hands of the inexperienced and the foolish.

But there's a lot of kinky things that are dangerous and risky, yet still can be practiced safely and enjoyed when used by people who know what they are doing. This is just another one of those things.

The horror story where they guy made one himself by putting a dildo on a recipicle saw blade. He cut right through the dildo of course and into her.

That would be a perfect example of what NOT to do...

Using one's own saw or drill is fine, but the dildo bit shouldn't have anything sharp anywhere near it. That's just stupid and insane, and I can't believe anyone actually did it.

Do Not Mix

I don't believe power tools and sex toys should be mixed.

The last thing I want to do is start sprouting wood when I turn on the Shop Smith.

I don't have one, but I've seen them and seen them used.

They (along with the drills that have been mentioned) can be safe, but they have to be used properly by someone who actually knows how to use it, and how to keep the recipient safe. These things are a bit dangerous, in the hands of the inexperienced and the foolish.

But there's a lot of kinky things that are dangerous and risky, yet still can be practiced safely and enjoyed when used by people who know what they are doing. This is just another one of those things.

That would be a perfect example of what NOT to do...

Using one's own saw or drill is fine, but the dildo bit shouldn't have anything sharp anywhere near it. That's just stupid and insane, and I can't believe anyone actually did it.

The only way to make them safe IMO would be to modify them so that the range of speeds is limited (if DC resistors in series would do this, if it is an AC motor would require a variac-like component). Most reciprocating saws have a control to control the speed but it is too dangerous IMO to rely on that for safety. I don't know if the commercial ones have been modified or not, I would hope so, but they can do some serious damage.

Yeah, a lot of the things we do are dangerous in the wrong hands, the problem with something like these to me is they may be more tempting for a 'novice' to try; the same person who wouldn't think of using an electro device or a single tail whip might think something like this is innocuous, that would be my fear.

The only way to make them safe IMO would be to modify them so that the range of speeds is limited (if DC resistors in series would do this, if it is an AC motor would require a variac-like component). Most reciprocating saws have a control to control the speed but it is too dangerous IMO to rely on that for safety. I don't know if the commercial ones have been modified or not, I would hope so, but they can do some serious damage.

Yeah, a lot of the things we do are dangerous in the wrong hands, the problem with something like these to me is they may be more tempting for a 'novice' to try; the same person who wouldn't think of using an electro device or a single tail whip might think something like this is innocuous, that would be my fear.

I've used reciprocating saws for years in all kinds of hobby projects, remodeling projects and work. I know exactly what they are capable of, and how dangerous they can be. So I agree with you, they can do some serious damage--if used by someone that does not know how to control it.

There are some that are built for serious construction, and shouldn't be used as any kind of toy for anything or even by anyone just doing hobby projects around the house. But a normal one, and especially one's that have been modified or are generally low speed, can be used safely by someone who knows how to control the tool.

This isn't something for the average kinky Joe to play around with, I agree with you and everyone there. But they can be used safely and properly, and when they are they can be incredible toys to use.

I shared that link with a couple of writer gal pals on Twitter the other night. One of them said she could just imagine Norm Abram showing people how to use it on The New Yankee Workshop.

I could just imagine Norm having some naked blonde restrained on his workbench ... for safety's sense, of course ... and the show being sponsored by KY Jelly, the number 36, and the letter D.

Ol' Norm is more of a hand tool guy. I could see him talking about some stair spindles he pulled out of 200 year old New England house and making these up with his lathe and chisels.

original_375106__9OwAuXXWXh3FqezL8O82_HFW.jpg

Back